Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

It is an IMPOSSIBLE trial date, clearly set to interfere with Super Tuesday, and would be impossible for the defendants to have a fair trial in so short a time. The defense should file for motion to sanction the judge and remove her from the case for judicial malice.
They should if only so we can have another defeat by Trumps legal team to point and laugh at. 😄

A conviction infers a judgement of guilt you moron.

Then why are the prisons so full of innocent people? Why are so many cases so often overturned upon appeal and retrial? Guilty of the charges is a semantical version of being guilty of the CRIMES. You just want Trump CONVICTED. You said it. You couldn't give a flying fuck whether he is actually guilty of the crimes or you would want him to have a fair trial as well, and cases like this typically take 1.5 years or more to go to trial, much less the epic situation of trying a former president who is actually in the midst of running for reelection being charged by the man he is running against.

NOW look at who the moron is. :1peleas:

the immunity's clause will take effect during the trial and what will you do then?
The immunities clause limits state action. And it already applies to every federal case.....and has in no way hampered Trump's indictment.

Then why are the prisons so full of innocent people? Why are so many cases so often overturned upon appeal and retrial? Guilty of the charges is a semantical version of being guilty of the CRIMES. You just want Trump CONVICTED. You said it. You couldn't give a flying fuck whether he is actually guilty of the crimes or you would want him to have a fair trial as well, and cases like this typically take 1.5 years or more to go to trial, much less the epic situation of trying a former president who is actually in the midst of running for reelection being charged by the man he is running against.

NOW look at who the moron is. :1peleas:
Yes. I want Trump convincted because it seems pretty clear he committed a bunch of crimes. I'm willing to listen to his defense though, as hilarious as I imagine it to be, I can still be objective about it.

post #234

There are only 168 posts in this thread at the time of your post.
Try again.

Quote the Immunities Clause.

The Immunities Clause applies to States. The rights it lays out already apply to every federal case.

No.... Trump tired to fuck over the right of the people to vote.

False. No such thing happened.
I hope you're emotionally prepared for his conviction.
A conviction is beside the point. I doubt any of these bullshit cases will survive the appeals of any convictions.

As you already know, obtaining convictions is NOT the point of what your scumbag DOJ is doing.

They’d love a conviction or two etc. but that’s just a cherry on top for them. It’s all about the election interference.

Last edited:
Yes. I want Trump convincted because it seems pretty clear he committed a bunch of crimes. I'm willing to listen to his defense though, as hilarious as I imagine it to be, I can still be objective about it.
except he didn't. funny huh?

Nope. This garbage will be tied up in appeals until after the election. Broadcasting her blatant political bias was a huge mistake.

This should all be settled before the election.

Defendants don't set the trial dates.

Thanks, retard. Have you stopped whining or are you going to subject us to some more?
You, of course, are the retard.

And it’s not “whining.” Not that you care about honesty.

Now, be a good little tyke, and play in traffic.

Forum List

Back