Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

False. No such thing happened.

A conviction is beside the point. I doubt any of these bullshit cases will survive the appeals of any convictions.

As you already know, obtaining convictions is NOT the point of what your scumbag DOJ is doing.

They’d love a conviction or two etc. but that’s just a cherry n top for them. It’s all about the election interference.

Says you, citing you. And you're a terrible source on legal matters.

You allege that the prosecutions are election interference. But the evidence laid out in the indictments shows is about proof of very serious crimes.

Which is why your ilk avoid discussing the evidence like it was on fire.

LOL @ jc456

Screenshot_20230828_150024_Samsung Internet.jpg

No.... Trump tired to fuck over the right of the people to vote. I hope you're emotionally prepared for his conviction. 😄
Clinton requested electors change their votes. and she wasn't a president at the time of the ask.

Three of these votes were invalidated under the faithless elector laws of their respective states, and the elector either subsequently voted for the pledged candidate or was replaced by someone who did.[2][3][4] Although there had been a combined total of 155 instances of individual electors voting faithlessly prior to 2016 in over two centuries of previous US presidential elections, 2016 was the first election in over a hundred years in which multiple electors worked to alter the result of the election.

Really? Give me the top three most compelling arguments for his guilt.
Fake electors, intimidation of election officials and his desire to coincidentally find the exact number of votes he needed to beat Joe Biden. That was easy. It's almost like I actually read the indictment. 🙊

This should all be settled before the election.
Defendants don't set the trial dates.

FUCK YOU. :fu: People's lives and careers are not set by political expediency. You had since January of 2021 to start these cases. Now you whine like a graven fascist because you want Trump run up the river before the election so he hasn't time to prepare the best possible defense.

Clinton requested electors change their votes. and she wasn't a president at the time of the ask.

Three of these votes were invalidated under the faithless elector laws of their respective states, and the elector either subsequently voted for the pledged candidate or was replaced by someone who did.[2][3][4] Although there had been a combined total of 155 instances of individual electors voting faithlessly prior to 2016 in over two centuries of previous US presidential elections, 2016 was the first election in over a hundred years in which multiple electors worked to alter the result of the election.

And what fraudulent documents did she arrange be made? What official preceding did she attempt to obstruct?

False. No such thing happened.
That's right. Because Trump is too inept to actually pull it off. 😆
A conviction is beside the point. I doubt any of these bullshit cases will survive the appeals of any convictions.
I've seen you clowns say the same thing about Michael Flynn. You clowns said the same thing about Derek Chauvin. I've seen morons say the same thing about the McMichaels in Aubery case. When are all these supposed over turns going to happen? 😆
As you already know, obtaining convictions is NOT the point of what your scumbag DOJ is doing.
It will feel like the point to Trump when he's sitting in a prison cell.
They’d love a conviction or two etc. but that’s just a cherry n top for them. It’s all about the election interference.
Cry about it. It such a shame when your criminal trial interrupts your political apparitions, innit? 😄

FUCK YOU. :fu: People's lives and careers are not set by political expediency. You had since January of 2021 to start these cases. Now you whine like a graven fascist because you want Trump run up the river before the election so he hasn't time to prepare the best possible defense.

Actually, Jack Smith didn't start looking into this until November of last year. Thank Trump and his dicking around with classified documents for the timing.

Says you, citing you.
Yeah. I was here when India’s it, you imbecile.

And you're a terrible source on legal matters.
No. Actually. I’m not. But you stick with your oft repeated lie.
You allege that the prosecutions are election interference.
Yes. I know. Again. I was here when I wrote it.
But the evidence laid out in the indictments shows is about proof of very serious crimes.
False. The mere allegations set forth in the indictments establish an effort to cram square pegs into round holes. But you wouldn’t understand. You’re far too much of a hack.
Which is why your ilk avoid discussing the evidence like it was on fire.
There is no evidence.

You and your tawdry ilk pretend that mere allegations constitute evidence. They don’t.

Fake electors,
No such thing. They were ALTERNATE electors, as allowed by law and as used twice before in America's history. CG is 0 for 1.

intimidation of election officials
No one was intimidated except that official in Ukraine that Biden told he had 6 hours to fire the prosecutor of his son or he would stop funds to Ukraine. On video tape clear as day. The very thing Trump was impeached for allegedly doing, but good to know when Biden's trial comes. CG is 0 for 2.

and his desire to coincidentally find the exact number of votes he needed to beat Joe Biden.
Exactly what Al Gore and about 30 democrats are on record trying to do every election. CG is now 0 for 3.

That was easy. It's almost like I actually read the indictment.
0 for 4. Like a good commie, you want to be judge, jury and executioner. Too bad you are in for a rude disappointment.

That's right. Because Trump is too inept to actually pull it off. 😆

I've seen you clowns say the same thing about Michael Flynn. You clowns said the same thing about Derek Chauvin. I've seen morons say the same thing about the McMichaels in Aubery case. When are all these supposed over turns going to happen?

Generally speaking their 'legal analysis' is conflated with whatever they want to believe. And for conservatives, its a belief in their immunity from the law.

Alas, the law disagrees.

You would have called that “rush to judgement”.

Forum List

Back