Judge Sets July 18 For Bannon Trial

Bannon will go to jail for trump.

trump will pardon Bannon any second now.

. . . any second now
. . . any second now
. . . any second now

LOL! The Dumbocrat Political jan 6 show trial is months away. They cannot move w/o Bannon

And that trial won't turn out well for the Nazi democrats. The little lords and ladies of court have no authority to compel private citizens to appear in their star chamber unless they can demonstrate it is tied to pending legislation.

Adam the lying little Schitt has no power to use government to harass Steve Bannon. Oh, and why hasn't that fucker, Schitt, been shot for treason? We have the facts, he tried to overthrow the government - fucking traitor.

Bannon will go to jail for trump.

trump will pardon Bannon any second now.

. . . any second now
. . . any second now
. . . any second now

What will the Reich put Bannon in jail for?

We got him this time, not like the other 3,120,654,876,4987,117 times....

You know, 8 months ago when you began this latest star chamber, you might have gotten away with it - but not now. Your filthy Reich has no legal foundation.

What will the Reich put Bannon in jail for?

We got him this time, not like the other 3,120,654,876,4987,117 times....

You know, 8 months ago when you began this latest star chamber, you might have gotten away with it - but not now. Your filthy Reich has no legal foundation.

Contempt.

I have NOTHING but contempt for the corrupt fucks in congress.

Come arrest me.

The Nazi goons had no authority to subpoena Bannon. The use of congress as a vehicle for vendettas against private citizens is the most heinous abuse of power imaginable.

"Come arrest me."

Okay, we'll send a car out.

"Come arrest me."

Okay, we'll send a car out.
You have just as much authority over me as the Nazi commission in congress has over Bannon.

The vermin wanted a show trial so they could be "outraged" that the courts let Bannon "escape justice" by laughing the bullshit by Oberfuhrer Garland out of court. Then the vicious Nazi fucks would go out and campaign on how they tried to bring justice for the victims of the Reichstag Fire against Steve Bannon (who wasn't there or involved)

When the trial date comes Bannon will request a continuance and he will get one which will place this whole thing into 2022 after the midterms....game over Pelosi and Liz....you lose!!!

When the trial date comes Bannon will request a continuance and he will get one which will place this whole thing into 2022 after the midterms....game over Pelosi and Liz....you lose!!!
My thinking exactly. They voted to put Mark Meadows on trial for the same charge and he will also stall. They don't understand that calling witnesses who don't want to cooperate is useless. Even if Bannon and Meadows show up, they will tell them nothing. He will take the 5th amendment or say he does not know for every question. Meadows has filed a lawsuit against the Commission which will take months to resolve.

Forum List

Back