Steve Bannon Ordered to report to prison by July 1 for his conviction for defying a subpoena from the Jan. 6 committee.

Really? Which one was referred for charges, for contempt of Congress, did the DOJ fail to prosecute?
I’m talking about garland and the Biden tapes. Congress demanded the tapes, garland said “nope!”, and the left nodded in approval.

I’m talking about garland and the Biden tapes. Congress demanded the tapes, garland said “nope!”, and the left nodded in approval.
Separation of powers, dipshit.

God only knows how many times the Trump Administration invoked executive privilege.

Separation of powers, dipshit.

God only knows how many times the Trump Administration invoked executive privilege.
Yeah, and you all fumed over it too.

So, if trump told people to ignore congressional subpoenas, that’s separation of powers then?

Yeah, and you all fumed over it too.

So, if trump told people to ignore congressional subpoenas, that’s separation of powers then?
It's not a theoretical. Trump and his underlings actually did defy Congressional subpoenas.

Not just while he was president, either. Trump defied a subpoena by the January 6 committee.

Very good – justice finally served.

Yes, however long delayed because of the protections and defense money provided him by Don Trump, his enablers, and the MAGA-cult.

Two tiered justice system where MAGA-cultists are protected from vigorous and warranted prosecutions.......and/or punishments.

Wait, you spent 8 years polishing his scrotum, and you never noticed he likes to wear 3 shirts at once?

You must be very dedicated to your work.
Nah, I never was a fan of Bannon…that’s just you trying to be an ass…Anyway, I never understood that…Seems to me it’d be uncomfortable…

Trump tells 4 former aides to defy Jan. 6 committee’s subpoena

In a letter that POLITICO viewed, a Trump lawyer tells them not to cooperate with the probe.

The letter stated the committee is seeking materials that are covered by executive privilege, as well as other privileges.

Ok, it’s good to know that if Congress calls a member of the executive branch, and asks them for information relating to an investigation they are doing, they can just say “nah…we are just going to assert executive privilege on all your requests..good day!”

However , EP Is not absolute. So, Congress DOES have power to compel a member of the executive branch, even if asserting EP, if Congress is conducting an investigation.

What Biden Tapes would those be? and Garland has appeared before congress this week.
What are you referring too?

Eric holder
I somewhat remember that, back when Attorney General for Obama, and somewhat responsible, relating to that gun tracing gambit, that put weapons in the hands of Mexican Cartels, but lost track of them, resulting in few (if any) prosecutions and loss of the guns, basically a fiasco of an operation that blew up in their face, due to poor planning and incompetent execution.

The hur interviews.
Esplain it to my Lucy. If they have the full transcript, which they apparently do, what is the significance of the audio tapes? Sound bites?

Only if you are Trump supporter. If you are part of the Department of Democrat Vengeance (a.k.a. the DOJ) you can stonewall as long as you want.

Hes been stonewalling for 3 years. And continues to.

Peddle harder skippy.

Forum List

Back