Steve Bannon Ordered to report to prison by July 1 for his conviction for defying a subpoena from the Jan. 6 committee.

Esplain it to my Lucy. If they have the full transcript, which they apparently do, what is the significance of the audio tapes? Sound bites?

no, but it would give people an idea of the condition the president is really in. There is speculation that the audio includes a lot of pauses, mumbling, and random incoherent sentences.

Would there be sound bites? Most assuredly. Do the voters need to know if the person they are voting for is having mental cognition problems? Most assuredly.

The Democrat controlled DOJ indicting political enemies.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like who?
Meaning, who are these 'political enemies'?
What have they been indicted for?

And for those who have been indicted you seemingly are suggesting those are wrong indictments. Why?
Give the forum some names of these 'wrongfully' indicted.....and the circumstances of each indictment so we can better judge the quality of your thinking and opinions.

Thanx in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like who?
Meaning, who are these 'political enemies'?
What have they been indicted for?

And for those who have been indicted you seemingly are suggesting those are wrong indictments. Why?
Give the forum some names of these 'wrongfully' indicted.....and the circumstances of each indictment so we can better judge the quality of your thinking and opinions.

Thanx in advance.
Look it up chili cloth, don't expect others to do your work for you.

"Look it up chili cloth, don't expect others to do your work for you."
-----------------------------------------------------------

No, amigo....it don' work that way.
YOU....made the assertion.
YOU.....explain yourself.

It is the requirement for responsible adult discourse.
I am mildly convinced you should know that.

So, who are all these 'political enemies' that your are describing?
And why are you describing them that way?

-----------------------------------------------------------

No, amigo....it don' work that way.
YOU....made the assertion.
YOU.....explain yourself.

It is the requirement for responsible adult discourse.
I am mildly convinced you should know that.

So, who are all these 'political enemies' that your are describing?
And why are you describing them that way?
I didn't make any assertion. You are the one who prefers ignorance and asks all the stupid questions.

You are right, it was not you, 'Blister', who made the allegation about 'political enemies'. it was 'Blaster'.

So, let us both, you and me, ask Blaster to explain his/her assertion.
.....it can advance the discourse. No?
It just seems like you are kind of lazy and not up with the current events. Who has the DOJ been indicting lately who might be considered a political enemy? Don't you know?

Who has the DOJ been indicting lately who might be considered a political enemy?

From what I have read in the press, those the DOJ have been indicting and getting lotsa press about are: Bob Menendez, J6 attackers, fraudulent EC balloteers, Hunter Biden, Don Trump (with numerous criminal referrals from various Grand Juries).
Some think those are "political enemies" to one entity or another.
I wouldn' argue that point.

However, if Grand Juries decide (after hearing evidence), and a prosecutor decides to try the case, and a judge accepts the case......well, I kinda think the prevailing ethic must be ...."is there sufficient evidence" to go to trial.

Regardless if the defendant ...or perp, if you will..... is Democrat, QAnon'r, Republican, MAGA, Raftastarian, Evangelical, or an Alex Jones Groupie.

imho

From what I have read in the press, those the DOJ have been indicting and getting lotsa press about are: Bob Menendez, J6 attackers, fraudulent EC balloteers, Hunter Biden, Don Trump (with numerous criminal referrals from various Grand Juries).
Some think those are "political enemies" to one entity or another.
I wouldn' argue that point.

However, if Grand Juries decide (after hearing evidence), and a prosecutor decides to try the case, and a judge accepts the case......well, I kinda think the prevailing ethic must be ...."is there sufficient evidence" to go to trial.

Regardless if the defendant ...or perp, if you will..... is Democrat, QAnon'r, Republican, MAGA, Raftastarian, Evangelical, or an Alex Jones Groupie.

imho
DOJ is workin hard amigo

Forum List

Back