Judge shields Hunter Biden’s finances from public in child-support case

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well of course!

Just another example of a court treating people with a 'D' after their name if that person is part of the ruling class.

A judge ordered Hunter Biden’s financial records to be shielded from the public in an ongoing paternity case in Arkansas.

Circuit Judge Holly Meyer ruled Monday that all of the information the first son submits to the court related to his request to lower child-support payments, including financial records, will remain under seal.

Only attorneys on the case or expert witnesses retained to testify will be allowed access to the financial records, Meyer ruled.

In her order, Meyer addressed the political interest in Biden’s finances, which could include the names of those who bought his paintings and what they paid for them.

One was priced at nearly a quarter-million dollars at a gallery show late last year.

Both Biden and his Manhattan art dealer, Georges Berges, have refused to provide any information about the buyers.

“There is good cause for the protection of private information of the parties in this cause,” Meyers wrote, adding that “the court has no concern for the political nature or aspects surrounding this case.”

Well of course!

Just another example of a court treating people with a 'D' after their name if that person is part of the ruling class.

A judge ordered Hunter Biden’s financial records to be shielded from the public in an ongoing paternity case in Arkansas.
Circuit Judge Holly Meyer ruled Monday that all of the information the first son submits to the court related to his request to lower child-support payments, including financial records, will remain under seal.
Only attorneys on the case or expert witnesses retained to testify will be allowed access to the financial records, Meyer ruled.
In her order, Meyer addressed the political interest in Biden’s finances, which could include the names of those who bought his paintings and what they paid for them.
Both Biden and his Manhattan art dealer, Georges Berges, have refused to provide any information about the buyers.
“There is good cause for the protection of private information of the parties in this cause,” Meyers wrote, adding that “the court has no concern for the political nature or aspects surrounding this case.”

Question: Is it customary in all paternity suits, and divorces involving child support for judges to make the finances of the one paying, a matter of financial record. I really don't know, as never having been divorced and never had a paternity suit brought against me. My daughter had a divorce and got child support, but the judge didn't make his finances a matter of public record. Is it common in other states?

Question: Is it customary in all paternity suits, and divorces involving child support for judges to make the finances of the one paying, a matter of financial record. I really don't know, as never having been divorced and never had a paternity suit brought against me. My daughter had a divorce and got child support, but the judge didn't make his finances a matter of public record. Is it common in other states?
I was thinking the same. I’ve never heard that private citizen’s financial records are required to be open to the public.

'First Son Hunter Biden’s ex-girlfriend (and baby momma) was given an official gag order not to reveal anything she learned about his finances during the child support battle she was forced to wage against her daughter’s deadbeat dad.'

"The judge even ordered Lunden’s lawyers to keep Hunter’s files in a secure environment and not share with any person who is not an attorney."

I guess that mean's Hunter's financial records are going to be stored in Joe Biden's garage, next to the corvette.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back