Missouri bill to ban all child marriages runs into resistance from House Republicans

You mean a child’s body.

Why is it that you want 50-year-olds marrying teenagers?
if a 50myr old marries a 15 yr old you call me and we can go deal with him properly,,,

I posted the link that shows a girl becomes a women between 15-17,,

they are not a child,,

so why is it you want the government to control what a women does with her body??

if a 50myr old marries a 15 yr old you call me and we can go deal with him properly,,,

I posted the link that shows a girl becomes a women between 15-17,,

they are not a child,,

so why is it you want the government to control what a women does with her body??
Because at 15, regardless of your creepy opinion, we’re not talking about a woman - we’re talking about a child.

Are you fine with a 15-year-old marrying a 50-year-old? Yes or no.

Because at 15, regardless of your creepy opinion, we’re not talking about a woman. We’re talking about a child.

Are you fine with a 15-year-old marrying a 50-year-old? Yes or no.
science says shes a women not a child,,

as I said if you find a 50 yr old marrying a 15 yr old you call mme and we can deal with it together,,
we dont need the government to solve that problem,,,

and what if they dont get married but just live together??

is that ok with you since its not recognized by the government as a marriage??

science says shes a women not a child,,

as I said if you find a 50 yr old marrying a 15 yr old you call mme and we can deal with it together,,
we dont need the government to solve that problem,,,

and what if they dont get married but just live together??

is that ok with you since its not recognized by the government as a marriage??
Legally, she’s a child.

I said I don’t think that’s ok. You still haven’t answered yet. And you’re still trying to justify a middle-aged guy picking up on 15-year-olds.

Kinda weird, bud.

Legally, she’s a child.

I said I don’t think that’s ok. You still haven’t answered yet. And you’re still trying to justify a middle-aged guy picking up on 15-year-olds.

Kinda weird, bud.
as I said,, you worship the government to much,,

scientifically speaking she is a women not a child,,

in fact child is not any state of development but a word parents use for their children,,
my 35 yr old son is still my child,,

I have said several times if you see a 50 yr man is shacking up with or married to a 15 yr girl you call me,, we dont need the government to solve that problem,,

as I said,, you worship the government to much,,

scientifically speaking she is a women not a child,,

in fact child is not any state of development but a word parents use for their children,,
my 35 yr old son is still my child,,

I have said several times if you see a 50 yr man is shacking up with or married to a 15 yr girl you call me,, we dont need the government to solve that problem,,
Should a 50-year-old be allowed to marry a 15-year-old? Still no answer from you. Just you saying that you think a 15-year-old is a woman.

Hmmm, I wonder why.

Should a 50-year-old be allowed to marry a 15-year-old? Still no answer from you.

Hmmm, I wonder why.
should a 50 yr old be allowed to shack up with a 15 yr old??

you said if the state doesnt recognize a marriage thats OK with you,,
if they are shacking up they arent married,,

I think the man should be dealt with by the men in the community,,

should a 50 yr old be allowed to shack up with a 15 yr old??

you said if the state doesnt recognize a marriage thats OK with you,,
if they are shacking up they arent married,,

I think the man should be dealt with by the men in the community,,
Should it be legally allowed? I say no. What do you say?

Hmmm, so you keep avoiding a response while arguing that a 15-year-old is an adult. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Should it be legally allowed? I say no. What do you say?

Hmmm, so you keep avoiding a response while arguing that a 15-year-old is an adult. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
I dont worship or need the government for that problem,,
I also dont think the government has any place in marriage,,
beings you want the marriage to be illegal but not the shacking up concerns me..

I dont worship or need the government for that problem,,
I also dont think the government has any place in marriage,,
beings you want the marriage to be illegal but not the shacking up concerns me..
Yes, the shacking up should be illegal too.

So you think it should be legally allowed for 50-year-olds to marry 15-year-olds and you think 15-year-olds are adults. Got it.

Yes, the shacking up should be illegal too.

So you think it should be legally allowed for 50-year-olds to marry 15-year-olds and you think 15-year-olds are adults. Got it.
as I said,,
the government has no place in marriage,,

and perverts should be dealt with by the men in the community,,

you need to stop worshipping the government and having them solve all lifes problems,,

in otherwords be a man not a little pussy,,

Absolutely. Once she is 18.

Are you ok with a 12 yr old marrying the baby daddy?
Yes. If the girl gets pregnant and wants to keep the baby she should NOT be held down kicking and screaming " don't kill my baby". If the guy wants to do the responsible thing and care for his kid make a plan that doesn't include killing anyone.

as I said,,
the government has no place in marriage,,

and perverts should be dealt with by the men in the community,,

you need to stop worshipping the government and having them solve all lifes problems,,

in otherwords be a man not a little pussy
You cannot assume anyone is a pervert. This isn't a discussion of statutory rape with a 50 year old perp and 15 year old victim. This is marriageable age.

You cannot assume anyone is a pervert. This isn't a discussion of statutory rape with a 50 year old perp and 15 year old victim. This is marriageable age.
I know,,

hes playing stupid word games and I feel its important to show what a ,moron his position is,,

what I dont get is why dems are trying to control what a women is doing with her body??

I know,,

hes playing stupid word games and I feel its important to show what a ,moron his position is,,

what I dont get is why dems are trying to control what a women is doing with her body??
Their argument is changing. It's gone from let the woman choose to forcible abortion of underage mothers, and government prevention of intact families. The evil is really starting to ooze out. The slow spread of mandatory abortion.

Because it is none of our business if all parties are willing participants.
So you’re ok with a 50-year-old marrying a 15-year-old because it’s “none of our business”. Where is the line with you?

Are you ok with a 50-year-old marrying a 10-year-old if she’s a “willing participant”?

Forum List

Back