JUDGE: Those Allegedly Shot By Rittenhouse Can’t Be Called ‘Victims’ During Trial, ‘Rioters’ And ‘Arsonists’ Both More Accurate

Soros may bear some guilt too. Racism isn't relative to political preferences in America. It's America's problem.
But there's no way I'll ever be convinced that Trump didn't lead the charge. We can discuss the question further if you can do so politely and civilly.

It was plastered all over Fox News for the longest time...they had screenshots of the application process for getting the money from George's organization for protesting racial inequality.

But there's no way I'll ever be convinced that Trump didn't lead the charge.
You have your mind made up, regardless of the facts?

Please cite one of Trump's racist statements and copy/paste the text to that effect.
Then demonstrate how that statement is an example of racism.

If you can't do it, then you have what you need to convince you Trump didn't lead the charge.

Some of the rioters would have most likely been avid racists too. It flows both ways.

So then, if that's true, where the subject of racism is concerned, why does Rittenhouse stand out for you? Why does his racism deserve specific mention but that of the rioters does not?
Most of the trouble in America can be traced back to racism. Trump promoted it for his political ends. That's the primary reason why it's nearly back to 1960's levels now.

None of that has anything to do with Rittenhouse or the shootings. One white guy shot three other white guys.

So then, if that's true, where the subject of racism is concerned, why does Rittenhouse stand out for you? Why does his racism deserve specific mention but that of the rioters does not?
He's the topic of this thread.
You won't find me denying racism for either side of the political battle.
None of that has anything to do with Rittenhouse or the shootings. One white guy shot three other white guys.
You're not going to be decider on what is discussed here.
You need to demonstrate that you're worthy of my further commenting to your position.

You choose.
There are exactly zero examples of racist statements by Trump in your link.
Disagree?
- Copy/paste the text to that effect.
- Demonstrate that said text meets the definition of racism

Racism:
: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: a belief that there is a causal link between inherited physical traits and traits of personality, intellect, morality, and other cultural and behavioral features; and that some races are innately superior to others.

You have your mind made up, regardless of the facts?

Please cite one of Trump's racist statements and copy/paste the text to that effect.
Then demonstrate how that statement is an example of racism.

If you can't do it, then you have what you need to convince you Trump didn't lead the charge.
Find another American to do the silly Trump dance with you.
Final warning.

There are exactly zero examples of racist statements by Trump in your link.
Disagree?
- Copy/paste the text to that effect.
- Demonstrate that said text meets the definition of racism

Racism:
: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: a belief that there is a causal link between inherited physical traits and traits of personality, intellect, morality, and other cultural and behavioral features; and that some races are innately superior to others.

donald h thinks he's super smart. He has yet to demonstrate that. He has demonstrated an uneraned arrogance. The fact is Trump opened up golf clubs to blacks and jews in Florida.

Hardly the act of a racist.

It isn't and we're much safer than Americans because you'll always be safer when there aren't as many guns involved. That's true even in home invasions by armed robbers where the homeowner doesn't have a gun.
You know that don't you.
You're irrelevant.

It isn't and we're much safer than Americans because you'll always be safer when there aren't as many guns involved. That's true even in home invasions by armed robbers where the homeowner doesn't have a gun.
You know that don't you.
Good thing I don't live in Canada or care what they think of us.

He's the topic of this thread.

Of course he is. But only in the context of the shooting.

You're injecting an element of racism into a discussion that is not about racism and making assertions about Rittenhouse's character that you are not qualified to make.
You won't find me denying racism for either side of the political battle.

One, you haven't said anything about the racism of protesters and two, you don't even know if Rittenhouse is racist in the first place.
You're not going to be decider on what is discussed here.

Never told you what you could discuss or not discuss, I merely pointed out that racism and BLM have nothing to do with the shootings.
You need to demonstrate that you're worthy of my further commenting to your position.

Demonstrate how, by calling some person I don't know a racist based on anecdotal and circumstantial evidence?

Your perception is worth mentioning that it pleases me.
We're finished.

What's funny is you can't recognize "thinks" as the primary concept. Yeah, you are certainly finished here. You are just another in a long line of progressive parrots, unable to think for yourself.

Forum List

Back