Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

It’s protocol - and simple respect - that former presidents retain that title. The judge demonstrated her contempt for the defendant.
Being a defendent is not a situation that requires honorary titles. Think about it , you're asking respect for an alleged tribal, a man who disrespected the oath he took to become president. Placing himself above country. Besides ask Emily Post, she says it's ok either way.

The damage trump did to the economy will be with us for a long time as will the problems of logistics in the world trade crisis. Need solar powered ships sooner than ever to avert the upcoming crisis. Will we be prepared for that ? I don't know, it depends how much the republicans hold US all back.
What lying bullshit.

"Mr President" is a formal honorarium, not a requirement. Trump is not special in court. He's just a citizen like you or me.
it's awesome to see these tards demand respect and decorum, while shitting all over the same concepts and worshipping a scumbag because he also shits on these concepts daily, for years and decades.

Lol 😂😂😂 Trump will get a fair trial, not a "special " trial.
Cool beans.

So you then don't expect any SCOTUS judge to recuse themselves when these garbage cases start making their way to them?

:)

Leftist Marxist judge !
Telling a president what to do who is the victim of the worst witch hunt in history of the 1st world
The average American is disgusted by this leftist persecution.

I will vote for Trump JUST SO HE CAN REPLACE EVERY DAMN ONE OF THESE COMMIE REVOLUTIONARIES

Forum List

Back