Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

I'd love to hear Trump's private conversations about the woman named Moxila Upadhyaya telling him to be a good boy. I'm sure it would be hilariously insensitive.

It’s protocol - and simple respect - that former presidents retain that title. The judge demonstrated her contempt for the defendant.

Ivanka was rarely heard from when her father was president. But other family members have INDEED been on TV defending their father against the Communist-style prosecution of political opponents.
Emily Post disagrees with you
Either way is acceptable. Hu

You expect instant results on something that's been terribly broken for 40 years..life doesn't happen that way. things are going in the right direction for a change. Even if all our people were working we still need over 10, 000,000 workers. Immigrants save themselves but they also save us everyday.
If look at the data on illegal immigration, it was Biden and the Dems / Marxists who broke a system thus facilitating and encouraging the flood of illegals.

People cant afford gas …. this anti trump propaganda is hurting America
20230805_084221.jpg

Outrageous

I’m hoping Congress will step up if Sloppy Joe tries to further enrich the Chinese by draining what is left of the Strategic Reserves.

Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm secretly contacted the Chinese government’s top energy official two days before the Biden administration announced they would be dipping into the Strategic Energy Reserve in 2021. This was after the gas prices began skyrocketing in part because of Biden’s bad energy policies.

DOJ Prosecutors Request Protective Order After Trump Arraignment, Citing Social Media Threats.

Editor’s Note: This story has been updated to reflect that the strict order preventing the former president from mentioning details and evidence from the case against him in public is a protective order.

Justice Department Special counsel Jack Smith appealed to the federal judge overseeing former President Trump’s election fraud case Friday evening to issue a protective order for evidence, citing social media threats.

"IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU!” the former president posted earlier on Truth Social — a move which has already drawn criticism with a former spokesperson for Trump calling itchilling” and “witness intimidation.”

Smith argued that Trump’s case needs a strict order preventing Trump from mentioning details from discovery documents and evidence in public.

Traitor Trump couldn't even get his wife to come with him to his arraignment. Not a single member of his family.

Sad.
Why should they? He’s innocent. So, life as usual. Biden will have Obama there trying to look innocent when it’s his turn.

DOJ Prosecutors Request Protective Order After Trump Arraignment, Citing Social Media Threats.

Editor’s Note: This story has been updated to reflect that the strict order preventing the former president from mentioning details and evidence from the case against him in public is a protective order.

Justice Department Special counsel Jack Smith appealed to the federal judge overseeing former President Trump’s election fraud case Friday evening to issue a protective order for evidence, citing social media threats.

"IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU!” the former president posted earlier on Truth Social — a move which has already drawn criticism with a former spokesperson for Trump calling itchilling” and “witness intimidation.”

Smith argued that Trump’s case needs a strict order preventing Trump from mentioning details from discovery documents and evidence in public.
I knew he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Guess he wants to go into protective custody.

Eight experts weight in.

To be clear, “not fascist” is a very, very low bar for Trump to clear. The concerns that lead people to ask the question “Is Trump a fascist?” are real. Trump really is trying to discredit the coming presidential election. He really has hired officials with ties to white nationalist groups. He really did promise to ban all Muslims from the US (and implemented new rules toward that goal), said that a Mexican American judge is unfit to preside over cases involving him, called Mexican immigrants “rapists,” empathized with neo-Nazis after Charlottesville, and falsely claimed Muslim Americans celebrated the 9/11 attacks — among many, many transgressions.
Experts?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back