Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

Except Trump has neither brains nor education.
He did somehow manage to get a BS at Wharton Business College ( part of the U. of Pa. System ) . His professor of Marketing said of trump, " He was the dumbest student I ever had. " He probably paid everybody off to get an honorary degree. When he was in military school he delegated his duties to other cadets which got him in trouble. So, not only is he dumb, he's lazy.

He did somehow manage to get a BS at Wharton Business College ( part of the U. of Pa. System ) . His professor of Marketing said of trump, " He was the dumbest student I ever had. " He probably paid everybody off to get an honorary degree. When he was in military school he delegated his duties to other cadets which got him in trouble. So, not only is he dumb, he's lazy.

Yes, dumb and lazy .

Trump never went to class . Shapiro took all his exams. ..

That’s a non response

Keep up the personal attacks..what’s your problem…I don’t hit fake news or the disagree button on you ..

Americans are starving … keep hitting that disagreed button.
That's what I do when people knowingly or unknowingly LIE . Don't you ever ask yourself how come trump LIES so much ? You should ! And before you go there. The whole world isn't against trump, they're for the TRUTH. Occam's Razor proves that point.

That's what I do when people knowingly or unknowingly LIE . Don't you ever ask yourself how come trump LIES so much ? You should ! And before you go there. The whole world isn't against trump, they're for the TRUTH. Occam's Razor proves that point.
You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you to the ground and said "Hey, I'm the truth, motherfucker!"

Idk how a human being got as fucktarded as you are, but I'm guessing you had some help on the way.

You are abnormally fucktarded. Somebody dumbed your ass down somewhere along the line. On purpose, and that's sad.

Some of it was through no fault of your own.

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you to the ground and said "Hey, I'm the truth, motherfucker!"

Idk how a human being got as fucktarded as you are, but I'm guessing you had some help on the way.

You are abnormally fucktarded. Somebody dumbed your ass down somewhere along the line. On purpose, and that's sad.

Some of it was through no fault of your own.
I know that the only thing trump is good at is being a con man. Look how he's fooled you and millions of other Americans. It's sad and it is a crime.

^This says all that needs to be known about you.
I just looked up if trump supporters were less intelligent than other voters. Every answer on Quora said yes. One answer said that was the general rule unless they were rich, in that case the respondent believed they supported trump because they were racist. Either way it does not paint a pretty picture. Remember NONE of those people contradicted the premise of the question.

Ok that’s a non response

You ignored the point about Obama and Clinton and our bad economy

dont worry ... Trump doesnt sell influence to foreign entities like the Big Guy does .
Yep, as long as the Biden's are free, Trump will be free. No worries. Infact if the Biden's weren't free (locked up), Trump would still be free, because the Biden's are the real deal, and not Mr. Trump.

If this nation allows (otherwise in regard to these matters), an innocent citizen to go to jail, and the true villains to go free, then we are done being a nation of justice completely.

We can thank the idea that we just had to have these crazy character's in America, finally being represented by the people and the government, although the people had since completely lost their way over the years, but that is just water running beneath the bridge anymore.

Now look at where we stand. Wonder if we'll ever get out of the mess that's been created, and has since exploited it all ?

The candidate's running for the Republican side, need to seriously consider their current surroundings and political atmosphere, and they need to think about their country before themselves. If they need to pause for 4 year's, and get behind Trump because of what they see happening to Trump, then they should throw their full weight behind him by signaling solid unity against the Democrat's and to be against what they are doing to the country.

Think about it, Trump was no threat to this country, but what have we seen since the Biden's took over ? We've seen the rich getting richer through exceedingly high interest rate hikes (pulling their investments out for the guaranteed interest to be made on their money instead of risk taking), but meanwhile the middle class begins dying on the vine because of APRs and high interest on everything they purchase now.... We got chaos in the streets, food prices out of this world high, and a lot of it is being caused by band wagon jumpers attempting to capitalize on the called for crisis by (gouging) the people when they didn't need too.

Not every single aspect of our free market economy is locked together, so why the super high prices across the entire board ??

Trump stood right there and warned us what would happen, but the people who are plagued with social issues in their families, and social issues created by the Democrat's, well they just plugged their noses and voted in hopes that their "social issues" would be addressed above all else that mattered in this country or in the world.

People like the Obama and the Biden saw this, and sadly they were voted in for that, and they instantly jumped into the fueling of that sort of bull shite that inturn went against everything else that mattered in this country or within the world. They are vote Hustler's, and they would probably throw their mother's under the bus if they had too for a vote, ohhh wait 🤔..... In one case I remember that happening.

We are no longer the beacon of hope for the world, but rather a dim red light that is luring people into a trap that is removing their souls in exchange for these cultural social constructs that theses characters have now since created and furiously protect. Beware and take caution ole God loving patriot's, because evil and it's demons have gained authority through our corrupted system now. Take heed, and be diligent in not biting the alluring Apple.

Last edited:
Yes, dumb and lazy .

Trump never went to class . Shapiro took all his exams. ..
If you truly know such things, then are you stalking Trump ? Are you some sort of weirdo that stalks people ?

Ok that’s a non response

You ignored the point about Obama and Clinton and our bad economy
Him calling Trump a liar in light of what he knows about Biden is hilarious 🤣. Biden could do something rotten right in front of him, and he would just laugh and smile like all the other's before him did when Biden goes stupid. He's gotta have that type of representation no matter what in his mind of thinking, because he's desperate.

Forum List

Back