Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

Facts are facts and that's what the government deals with. Reality not fiction.

Yep. Facts.

Yep. Facts.

To get a balanced picture you should have added the government's report on oil imports and how fracking helped increase the oil production sucking out the remaining oil in old wells. Once that's done, it's gone. That's why oil production went down since then. Saudi Arabia is leading the slow down in oil production now that 50% of their oil in the oil fields is gone. Of course they want to get the biggest buck out of what remains. All contributing to costs going up and up.

Great points. As we know, brother, our Lord will right the wrongs. these people who hate trump who hate white people, who make excuses for our bad economy,, the nonstop blatant racism from our media personalities and celebrities. Don’t worry about it they will pay in this life for the next.

I don’t hate Obama I don’t hate Trump. I don’t hate anyone. But I see true hatred when it comes to these people who are posting against Donald Trump. And the blatant dishonesty they have in conversation when they are confronted with our bad economy.

This is the first time in my life I have lost trust in our government. I didn’t feel this way when Obama was president or when George W. Bush president. But I feel this way right now with Biden, as commander in chief.

It’s tough to stay positive, but I think it’s our duty as Christians to stay positive to spread love and kindness as much as we can. While acknowledging the truth.

You've lost faith in our government because you put the the word of One Man ahead of everything else. Think long and and hard about this.

To get a balanced picture you should have added the government's report on oil imports and how fracking helped increase the oil production sucking out the remaining oil in old wells. Once that's done, it's gone. That's why oil production went down since then. Saudi Arabia is leading the slow down in oil production now that 50% of their oil in the oil fields is gone. Of course they want to get the biggest buck out of what remains. All contributing to costs going up and up.

Your cost analysis is not disputed. I was pointing out to another poster the domestic production numbers of US energy sources.

Magistrate Judge Moxila Upadhyaya, during trump’s arraignment hearing today, said - "Your most important condition of release is that you not commit a state, federal or local offense. If so, your release may be revoked. You may also face a longer sentence for having committed a crime while on release.”

She told Trump that “it is a crime to influence a juror or try to threaten or bribe a witness or retaliate against anyone connected to the case.”

Tread lightly donny boy.
Joe has a 34% approval on his economic policies

50% of their oil fields aren't gone. Ghawar is still producing after 70 years and Shayba is in it's infancy.

The relevance of this to trump's being warned about the conditions of his release until trial.
Regardless, his name is President Trump to disrespectful dirtbags who pull down their drawers for everyone to see their bare butt. Such insolence is disgusting when it comes from a wannabe professional person who is supposed to deliver blind justice and decides to rub his friends' faces in her filthy mud. I smell a stinking Marxist payoff, and I hope the bitch is disbarred for her malevolent prejudicial and very nasty attitude rather than "he's innocent because he has not yet been proved guilty." and what crime was broken? Not one!!!!

It’s the most important issue in our country. Most people don’t follow politics they care about how much money they have.. what things cost.

Trumps no better or worse compared to Barack or Hillary .
I place national security above any economic factors. The economy has aind of it's own.

You've lost faith in our government because you put the the word of One Man ahead of everything else. Think long and and hard about this.
Im a Democrat I put country before party

Trumps no better or worse than Obama…

Many Americans are furious at the cost of living .

Forum List

Back