Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

What law has he already broken to presume he needs admonishment?
Presumption and prejudice
Obviously you don't know the facts. trump is infamous for attempting to intimidate people, or having other people doo it for him..

Check the timeline again. That is not the case.

2018 is BEFORE Covid was released in November of 2019.

• 04:37 PM ET 12/07/2018

You bought into the MSM propaganda lies is what happened with that. Either that or you're knowingly spreading falsehoods.

To give you the benefit of the doubt I'll assume it's the former for the time being.

Energy independence was a full year before Covid was released.
I fact-checked it, the US never was energy independent, we always kept importing oil. Trump attempted to sue CNN over that and it was thrown out of court because he LIED, imagine that !

You bought into the MSM propaganda lies is what happened with that. Either that or you're knowingly spreading falsehoods.

To give you the benefit of the doubt I'll assume it's the former for the time being.

It never happened.

It started in 2003, and continued unabated. It was achieved through solar and wind growing at a record pace. More oil and natural gas are being produced now than ever before.

But that means nothing. Trump was the worst economic president since the Hoover administration.

It started in 2003, and continued unabated. It was achieved through solar and wind growing at a record pace. More oil and natural gas are being produced now than ever before.

But that means nothing. Trump was the worst economic president since the Hoover administration.

Homepage - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)>LeafHandler U.S.Imports of Oil ( Thousand Barrels )

It’s still an honorific. A retired judge gets called “judge” even when he or she testifies. Same with a retired “Senator.”

So so retired Admirals and Generals, etc.

And so do Presidents.

And we all understand that it is just an honorific reflecting what position the person used to hold. Your cheap rhetorical efforts simply don’t change that.
President Obama approves!
You mentioned all of those people getting use of their honorific titles when they testify. Donald isn't going to testify (if his lawyers are smart). He's the defendant, where honorific titles do not apply.

You mentioned all of those people getting use of their honorific titles when they testify. Donald isn't going to testify (if his lawyers are smart). He's the defendant, where honorific titles do not apply.
The honorific is not applicable only to those who testify, you dildo. That was merely an example.

Actually Emily Post says it's acceptable either way. In this case where trump has continual lied about being elected president I would not give him that honor. He disgraced the office by doing such crap.So this whole argument is ridiculous and irrelevant.

Actually Emily Post says it's acceptable either way. In this case where trump has continual lied about being elected president I would not give h that honor. He disgraced the office by doing such crap.So this whole argument is ridiculous and irrelevant.
I respect Emily Post's opinions. She's famous for knowing what's up.
Donald shouldn't whine about being called "Mr." He should be thankful that she didn't call Him: Benedict Donald.

Last edited:
Sorry BA, but you called me a name. That ends discussions with me every fucking time.
When people start calling you names I see it as projection. They're just saying things that are familiar to them. Like trump, no matter what he says it's all about him.

When people start calling you names I see it as projection. They're just saying things that are familiar to them. Like trump, no matter what he says it's all about him.
So BA is really the dildo?
Name calling is fairly popular on this site. I don't tend to do it, so I end discussions with the projectors.

Name calling is fairly popular on this site. I don't tend to do it, so I end discussions with the projectors.
I try to avoid it, rather I define what they are doing as an observation. They can try to deny it but it's futile.

Sorry BA, but you called me a name. That ends discussions with me every fucking time.
I don’t give a rat’s ass. Put me on ignore. Until then, have a good cry, dry out your panties, take a Midol and maybe a nice warm bath. But whatever you do, try to stay ON topic.

This thread appears to entwine two topics. (1) The proper nomenclature for addressing a former US President and (2) a judicial warning to a defendant, who is appearing for an arraignment, not to get re-arrested while allowed to remain out (free speech of any bail requirement).

Your prissy reaction to “name calling,” dogshit, Is off topic as to both.

It is still a mere polite honorific to refer to a former President as “President.” It is not a requirement. Just polite. And the fact that a magistrate told a defendant not to her Re-arrested is utterly unremarkable and an everyday thing in criminal courts.

You just basically called me a dildo, you hypocritical pansy. Stain, whom you quoted, is hardly an authority on the matter, anyway.

Plus, not surprisingly, you remain off topic.

Put me on ignore or stop your pansy whining. 👍

Back on topic: see my immediately preceding post. You’re welcome.

Forum List

Back