Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

You don't pay bills or anything from your family's basement, STFU.

Who broke the world record for high gas prices? Joe Biden.

Furthermore, they're creeping back to that high right now, fucktard. If you bought gas, you would know that.

Apparently you don't.
"You don't pay bills or anything from your family's basement"...............how Ironic....:heehee:

Remember when trump said, " America is energy independent. " We weren't , we were still importing oil. And this occurred in the middle of the pandemic shut down. No one was using oil because no one was going anywhere and everything was shut down. Just another trump lie you bought into.
Check the timeline again. That is not the case.

2018 is BEFORE Covid was released in November of 2019.

• 04:37 PM ET 12/07/2018

You bought into the MSM propaganda lies is what happened with that. Either that or you're knowingly spreading falsehoods.

To give you the benefit of the doubt I'll assume it's the former for the time being.

Energy independence was a full year before Covid was released.

Last edited:
Gas? These people are willing to burn the country down in support of destroying Orange Man Bad. They've given themselves over to true evil. Hating someone who has harmed you or those you love is a normal human response. Hating someone you've never even met, nor are ever likely to and who has NEVER harmed you or yours, is damned near demonic. These people would be cheering and having parties if the word came down that Trump had died or even more so if he had been assassinated. Yes, EVIL is the correct word.
Look how liberals on here acted when Rush Limbaugh died.

I refer to him as President Trump. It is an honorific.

The NY Slimes showed more respect for Adolf Hitler (“Mr. Hitler”).
That's fine for you. The judge can't do that because it's incorrect.
What is Donald Trump president of today? Mar-a-lago?

Yea he did promise to ban them.

I can't imagine why.

Trump went to the twin towers and saw first hand the devastation. Did Biden?

GTY_Donald_Trump_Ground_Zero_MEM_160909_hpMain_2_4x3t_992.jpg

He called for a complete ban on Muslims after the San Bernadino terrorist attack by a Muslim where 16 people were killed and 24 injured.

To call him "facist" because he said that is ludicrous. After losing over 3000 American lives to islamic terrorism, some Americans, trump included, are sick and tired of these fucking ragheads and want them gone. Count me in that group too.

Last edited:
And that's correct, he never was a real president and isn't one any more.

LOL, if you double the fifteen bucks and triple the seventeen you are a lot closer to the truth iny case. You must be talking about yourself. Project much !

Sure kiddo. Sure.

I can't imagine why.

He called for a complete ban on Muslims after the San Bernadino terrorist attack by a Muslim where 16 people were killed and 24 injured.

To call him "facist" because he said that is ludicrous. After losing over 3000 American lives to islamic terrorism, some Americans, trump included, are sick and tired of these fucking ragheads and want them gone. Count me in that group too.
its when you combine that with the other stuff. Like hiring those with ties to white nationalists, or saying that american muslims cheered 9/11

I can't imagine why.

I can't imagine why.

you correct its ludicrous to call him fascist just because of that.

But when you take in the other stuff, like discrediting the 2020 election before it took place, hired officials with ties to white supremacists. His comments about a mexican judge, and that mexicans are rapists. And that american muslims celebrated 9/11, etc, then you start getting closer to fascism.

its when you combine that with the other stuff. Like hiring those with ties to white nationalists, or saying that american muslims cheered 9/11

you correct its ludicrous to call him fascist just because of that.

But when you take in the other stuff, like discrediting the 2020 election before it took place, hired officials with ties to white supremacists. His comments about a mexican judge, and that mexicans are rapists. And that american muslims celebrated 9/11, etc, then you start getting closer to fascism.

Joe Biden held hands with a KKK member. Your silence is deafening.

Fuck off.

805qhgx25gs71.jpg

That's fine for you. The judge can't do that because it's incorrect.
What is Donald Trump president of today? Mar-a-lago?
It’s still an honorific. A retired judge gets called “judge” even when he or she testifies. Same with a retired “Senator.”

So so retired Admirals and Generals, etc.

And so do Presidents.

And we all understand that it is just an honorific reflecting what position the person used to hold. Your cheap rhetorical efforts simply don’t change that.

Joe Biden held hands with a KKK member. Your silence is deafening.

Fuck off.

805qhgx25gs71.jpg
thats because Byrd made a complete turn-around

So why would he be lectured to not break any other laws when he’s not been found guilty of breaking a current one??
Political theater is why
What a short memory you have, he's contacted other jurors in the past. That's why she warned him.

Forum List

Back