Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

Magistrate Judge Moxila Upadhyaya, during trump’s arraignment hearing today, said - "Your most important condition of release is that you not commit a state, federal or local offense. If so, your release may be revoked. You may also face a longer sentence for having committed a crime while on release.”

She told Trump that “it is a crime to influence a juror or try to threaten or bribe a witness or retaliate against anyone connected to the case.”

Tread lightly donny boy.

The backfire on this is already happening. Every indictment that looks shallow and stupid results in a bigger backfire

That would depend if she overwhelmingly supports trump and would consider allowing it to influence her judgment. The proof will be in her actions, words often mean nothing these days.
The tards think the DC judge will be prejudiced because she was appointed by Obama.

By their TardLogic™, the Trump-appointed judge is even more prejudiced in the other direction.

Odd how Trump did that after 36 years? Of shit presidents that didn't do a damn thing about it.

Reagan didn't fix it, either.

From Carter to Trump, America's fuel supply was fucked up. Trump fixed that, but Biden re-fucked it up on day 1 of him being in office.
Actually, oil was under $50 in 2016 before Trump was elected. It shot up to $81 under Trump.

We did not see $50 oil again until the pandemic.

Trump "fixed" nothing.

Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support​

You are as delusional as trump is.
Trump is not delusional. He knows exactly what he is doing.

He lies to the delusional rubes because he has utter contempt for their low intelligence.

You are saying judges should only be appointed by political affiliations regarding who the defense is representing

he is saying that cult members can be expected to rule in favor of their anointed ones.

That Trump will be tried for his coup attempt is not a violation of his rights. It is a fulfillment of his rights. It is the grace of the American republic. In other systems, when your coup attempt fails, what follows is not a trial.

If this was a white male judge doing the same thing to Obama for well I guess let’s say here drone strikes against civilians, which did happen. All sorts of drone strikes by Obama and I’m not saying he was wrong to do so I’m saying that the fact is many civilians died because of drone strikes by Obama.

Under Donald Trump, drone strikes far exceed Obama’s numbers

Trump revokes Obama rule on reporting drone strike deaths

In Somalia, there were a total of 263 U.S. counter-terrorism airstrikes, drone strikes, and ground raids from 2003 to 2021. Of the 263, the majority (202) occurred under the Trump administration. Collectively, between 1,479 and 1,886 people have been killed in the U.S. strikes in Somalia: between 1,389 and 1,696 militants, between 34 and 121 civilians, and between 56 and 69 unknowns.

Civilian casualties from U.S. drone strikes - Wikipedia

I don’t have a problem with you. I’m against far left wing Biden supporters.

I had to overcome a pretty bad accident. I was in a wheelchair for a while told I might not walk again. I’m walking now.

There is no fantasy. Our economy is horrible now. Gas prices high. The average price of a home is $350,000. That should be the top story for the media to talk about but they don’t talk about it. They just keep blasting Donald Trump.

I don’t hate anybody, but I look at what Biden supporters are saying it is total dishonesty and some of them engaging blatant racism against white people. So that’s a problem and it’s only normal to have a reaction to that. I don’t hate Joe Biden, but I’ve lost confidence in our commander in chief and the US government for the first time in my life. And I’m not alone in that regard millions and millions of Americans Democrats and Republicans feel the same way.

RFK all the way
RFK, Jr. wants to ban logging, mining, and oil drilling. You only like him because he is a conspiracy whackjob like yourself.

Other than that, you know absolutely nothing about him.

Hey moron, you have to be CONVICTED of a crime. So far in eight years and 4,000 accusations, you still haven't found him guilty of a SINGLE crime, and you cannot muzzle a candidate for the presidency from speaking and telling the truth! That would be depriving a citizen of their free speech while using the court to influence an election, though I know you have little regard for democracy. Good luck with that! :auiqs.jpg:
Trump has been found guilty in civil court many times. He stole from cancer kids. He stole from the elderly. He stole from the United Negro College Fund. He stole from the Holocaust Museum. And he raped a woman in a department store dressing room.
'
Try doing those things in a small town, as the song goes.

Trump can literally do no wrong when it comes to you cultists.

Trump is FINALLY being held to account in a CRIMINAL court, and this just makes you all insane.

You are pretty goddam sick in the head for defending and having gay love for an evil fuck who steals from cancer kids.

trump-election-slogan.jpg

Trump has been found guilty in civil court many times. He stole from cancer kids. He stole from the elderly. He stole from the United Negro College Fund. He stole from the Holocaust Museum. And he raped a woman in a department store dressing room.
'
Try doing those things in a small town, as the song goes.

Trump can literally do no wrong when it comes to you cultists.

Trump is FINALLY being held to account in a CRIMINAL court, and this just makes you all insane.

You are pretty goddam sick in the head for defending and having gay love for an evil fuck who steals from cancer kids.

Well, sad for you: I was late to support Trump in 2016, ended up voting for him twice, but did NOT want him to run in '24 and, until you all started your persecution, would never have voted for him in the primary. But now it's important that we beat you fascists back, so idk.

Of course, this is maybe what you want: Trump on the ticket, because literally anyone else could clearly and easily beat Mr. Dementia Man.

Well, sad for you: I was late to support Trump in 2016, ended up voting for him twice, but did NOT want him to run in '24 and, until you all started your persecution, would never have voted for him in the primary. But now it's important that we beat you fascists back, so idk.

Of course, this is maybe what you want: Trump on the ticket, because literally anyone else could clearly and easily beat Mr. Dementia Man.
Holding a criminal accountable for his crimes is not "persecution". That's the John Gotti defense.

If the big fat titty baby sore loser had simply manned up and accepted the American people said very firmly, 'YOU'RE FIRED!", he would not be in the dire straits he now finds himself.

The traitor attempted to overthrow our democracy and you LIKE him for this!?!?!

What the ever loving hell is wrong with you people?

Magistrate Judge Moxila Upadhyaya, during trump’s arraignment hearing today, said - "Your most important condition of release is that you not commit a state, federal or local offense. If so, your release may be revoked. You may also face a longer sentence for having committed a crime while on release.”

She told Trump that “it is a crime to influence a juror or try to threaten or bribe a witness or retaliate against anyone connected to the case.”

Tread lightly donny boy.
If she referred to him as "Mr. Trump," that's just more evidence of her gross bias against him.

Recusal a must.

If she referred to him as "Mr. Trump," that's just more evidence of her gross bias against him.

Recusal a must.
This same judge has sentenced several January 6 terrorists to prison, after they were all convicted by a jury of their peers.

Good for her!

The tards think the DC judge will be prejudiced because she was appointed by Obama.

By their TardLogic™, the Trump-appointed judge is even more prejudiced in the other direction.
I guess we' ll know the truth if either one recuses themselves or either one gets disbarred for an obviously faulty ruling. That's how the evidence of conflict of interests is gauged .

Recusal a must.
I don't think so , that's appropriate. If she said Donald that would be inappropriate.i just looked it up, in a formal setting a former president can appropriately be called Mr. ( Last name ) . Emily Post Etiquette.

Last edited:
The next tactic which will be attempted by Trump's attorney's will be a request for a change of venue.

It will fail.

Several January 6 terrorists tried for a change of venue, and they all lost.

From the US Constitution, Article III, Section 2:

The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.

Forum List

Back