Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

if you had bothered to read it, none of them say he is a fascist.

Although, i would say he comes closer to it than any president we've had.
Your experts are experts at the narrative and nothing else. I would say Biden comes closer to being a traitor than any president, besides Obama, for a myriad of reasons.

Evidently you are. You fucking imbecile. You make a bag of hammers look intelligent.
All this overreaction because I did not know the proper word for the warning the judge gave trump. She was doing him a favor, he has a tendency to get himself in trouble left on his own recognizance.

All this overreaction because I did not know the proper word for the warning the judge gave trump. She was doing him a favor, he has a tendency to get himself in trouble left on his own recognizance.
WTF are you talking about, you idiot?

WTF are you talking about, you idiot?
This thread is about the judge warning trump to behave himself
You have to do that when you are dealing with mischievous children and the rare irresponsible and / or criminal adults.

So why are you attacking me you idiot?
I attack you ? Post 276 you came out of nowhere and called me a nit-wit , post 284 stupid , post 286 dumb , post 288 fucking imbecile , post 290 idiot , 292 why are you attacking me idiot ? These are all your words. And you say I attacked you. You initiated these insults and confusing dialogue. Not me. Something is wrong with YOU !

Are you crazy? Trump loves a headline. He wants to be the center of attention 24/7. He's been like that for 40 years.
Nah, I think you might be just lying or making a lot of stuff up or maybe you are just stalking because you are obsessed with Trump, and this be it one or the other... Normal people don't know a lot of the stuff that people like you love to spout off or possibly are lying about on Trump for political reasons.

Get help.... 😂

Trump isn't president. He's just another defendant.

Has Ivanka been on TV defending her father?
Has Joe Biden been on TV defending Hunter in every way possible ? Cricket's.

He's been on TV lying about his relationship with his son and his business deals. Everyone knows why..

As for Biden's followers here - Hypocrisy on steroids. Hint, hint, hint.

You expect instant results on something that's been terribly broken for 40 years..life doesn't happen that way. things are going in the right direction for a change. Even if all our people were working we still need over 10, 000,000 workers. Immigrants save themselves but they also save us everyday.
We had enough workers in America, so go tell your lie's somewhere else. Everything is political and/or is being done for political gain. We have become a banana Republic plain and simple.

It’s protocol - and simple respect - that former presidents retain that title. The judge demonstrated her contempt for the defendant.

Ivanka was rarely heard from when her father was president. But other family members have INDEED been on TV defending their father against the Communist-style prosecution of political opponents.
Trump has shamed his daughter.

Forum List

Back