Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

I attack you ? Post 276 you came out of nowhere and called me a nit-wit , post 284 stupid , post 286 dumb , post 288 fucking imbecile , post 290 idiot , 292 why are you attacking me idiot ? These are all your words. And you say I attacked you. You initiated these insults and confusing dialogue. Not me. Something is wrong with YOU !
All of those are true

See what I mean? You have lost your mind. That's the kind of filth Hitler used against the Jews.
Only if it is a lie, but none of us knows what happened other than what the daughter had written about. Everyone hopes it isn't true for the daughters sake, but everytime it seems that such hope ends up failing the people when dealing with these elitist power hungry people.

Obama increased Israel's foreign aid and gave them the Dome defense system.
I bet he did that with a cringe in his thoughts, but he had to not show his disdain for them on the world stage.

Magistrate Judge Moxila Upadhyaya, during trump’s arraignment hearing today, said - "Your most important condition of release is that you not commit a state, federal or local offense. If so, your release may be revoked. You may also face a longer sentence for having committed a crime while on release.”

She told Trump that “it is a crime to influence a juror or try to threaten or bribe a witness or retaliate against anyone connected to the case.”

Tread lightly donny boy.

Weaponized law enforcement in full force. Guess they're terrified Trump will win in 2024.

That would just create a media feeding frenzy. None of them want that.

How do you disagree with a question which draws no conclusion?

It would be showing support for her husband. Something that you obliviously do not seem to understand. I detest the Rapist and Traitor, but I for one would his wife and children to at his side. I was raised to support my family. Maybe you weren't.

Avoid making stupid comments.
Attacking the judge is not a "Stupid Comment". Encouraging his rabid, frothing at the mouth supporters to commit violence is not a "Stupid Comment". Attacking the wife of Special Prosecutor Jack Smith on her choice of political candidates to donate to is not a "Stupid Comment".

All this overreaction because I did not know the proper word for the warning the judge gave trump. She was doing him a favor, he has a tendency to get himself in trouble left on his own recognizance.

The Rapist and Traitor is his own worst enemy.

Magistrate Judge Moxila Upadhyaya, during trump’s arraignment hearing today, said - "Your most important condition of release is that you not commit a state, federal or local offense. If so, your release may be revoked. You may also face a longer sentence for having committed a crime while on release.”

She told Trump that “it is a crime to influence a juror or try to threaten or bribe a witness or retaliate against anyone connected to the case.”

Tread lightly donny boy.
You missed the entire point of the article.
It is unheard of for a judge to appear to scold and warn ANY defendant about obvious conditions of release when there was absolutely no chance of incarceration in the first place. Let alone a former President.
During the entirety of the proceedings the attention whore never once addressed the former President respectfully. Even calling him Mr. Trump, which is a direct lack of respect for the position of President.
Everyone already knew this judge is a liberal activist judge. Her reputation of that precedes this proceeding. And shows how she should not be proceeding over this, and is a total waste of time as an appellate court will overturn anything she tried to do.

It is unheard of for a judge to appear to scold and warn ANY defendant about obvious conditions of release when there was absolutely no chance of incarceration in the first place. Let alone a former President.
During the entirety of the proceedings the attention whore never once addressed the former President respectfully. Even calling him Mr. Trump, which is a direct lack of respect for the position of President.
Everyone already knew this judge is a liberal activist judge. Her reputation of that precedes this proceeding. And shows how she should not be proceeding over this, and is a total waste of time as an appellate court will overturn anything she tried to do.

Yanno.......................if I ever had to go to court, there is a very good chance that the judge would address me as "Mr. M.....".

But, I'm retired military, and have earned the right to be called by my military title. Matter of fact, in regular, as well as official correspondence, I can write "R..... M....., PO1, USN (Retired)", as that is now my official title since I've served long enough to have been officially retired from the Navy. Would I think it was wrong for a judge to address me as "Mr. M......." instead of "Petty Officer M........"? Not really, because I'm both.

It's silly to be upset at the judge for not calling Trump "President Trump". Matter of fact, that would be wrong of her to call him that because he's no longer the president. If she wanted to be formal and use his actual title, it should be FORMER President Trump.

You could not more wrong if you tried. First off, as the judge, Chutkin knows there is one and only one President of the United States. The Rapist Traitor is a private citizen.

You are also wrong Judge Chutkin's verbal warning to the Rapist and Traitor. Judge Chutkin knows the Rapist and Traitor's propensity for attacking people he considers his enemy, she is well within her rights to tell the Rapist and Traitor to not attack anyone connected to the case

The Rapist and Traitor has attacked Fani Willis, (Fulton County D.A.). Leticia James. New York State Attorney General, Alvin Bragg, Assistant, Manhattan D.A. The Rapist and Traitor has attacked Jack Smith, Special Prosecutor and he has attacked Mr. Smith's wife.

Judge Chutkin has every right to tell the Rapist and Traitor to cease his attacks or face consequences for NOT doing so.

Last edited:
No, only a magistrate who is hired for I believe 5-years by the District Court judges. But another turd-world immigrant (from India).

Like the Jamaican immigrant “chosen” for overseeing the trial. She is a Øbama hack.

Made a song for ya, my good white man. :rolleyes:

This land is...WHITE land,
This land is MY land,
From California to the New York island
From the Redwood forest to the Gulf Stream waters,
This land was made for WHITES on-ly!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back