Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

Yep, as long as the Biden's are free, Trump will be free. No worries. Infact if the Biden's weren't free (locked up), Trump would still be free, because the Biden's are the real deal, and not Mr. Trump.

If this nation allows (otherwise in regard to these matters), an innocent citizen to go to jail, and the true villains to go free, then we are done being a nation of justice completely.

We can thank the idea that we just had to have these crazy character's in America, finally being represented by the people and the government, although the people had since completely lost their way over the years, but that is just water running beneath the bridge anymore.

Now look at where we stand. Wonder if we'll ever get out of the mess that's been created, and has since exploited it all ?

The candidate's running for the Republican side, need to seriously consider their current surroundings and political atmosphere, and they need to think about their country before themselves. If they need to pause for 4 year's, and get behind Trump because of what they see happening to Trump, then they should throw their full weight behind him by signaling solid unity against the Democrat's and to be against what they are doing to the country.

Think about it, Trump was no threat to this country, but what have we seen since the Biden's took over ? We've seen the rich getting richer through exceedingly high interest rate hikes (pulling their investments out for the guaranteed interest to be made on their money instead of risk taking), but meanwhile the middle class begins dying on the vine because of APRs and high interest on everything they purchase now.... We got chaos in the streets, food prices out of this world high, and a lot of it is being caused by band wagon jumpers attempting to capitalize on the called for crisis by (gouging) the people when they didn't need too.

Not every single aspect of our free market economy is locked together, so why the super high prices across the entire board ??

Trump stood right there and warned us what would happen, but the people who are plagued with social issues in their families, and social issues created by the Democrat's, well they just plugged their noses and voted in hopes that their "social issues" would be addressed above all else that mattered in this country or in the world.

People like the Obama and the Biden saw this, and sadly they were voted in for that, and they instantly jumped into the fueling of that sort of bull shite that inturn went against everything else that mattered in this country or within the world. They are vote Hustler's, and they would probably throw their mother's under the bus if they had too for a vote, ohhh wait 🤔..... In one case I remember that happening.

We are no longer the beacon of hope for the world, but rather a dim red light that is luring people into a trap that is removing their souls in exchange for these cultural social constructs that theses characters have now since created and furiously protect. Beware and take caution ole God loving patriot's, because evil and it's demons have gained authority through our corrupted system now. Take heed, and be diligent in not biting the alluring Apple.
This is a very good point well written post. You’re talking about the most important issue facing this country. How much money do people have can afford a house. Can people afford a family. These are the so-called kitchen table issues that used to mean everything to Democrats.

But I see so many fellow Democrats only talking about Donald Trump and Hunter, Biden. The media distracting people from our horrendous economy.

A bad economy is a threat to national security.. I think we can turn it around, but there are some obstacles in the way like BLM, racism from Democrats, cancel culture and things like Instagram and TikTok

Plenty bright
You simply lie about impartiality and assumption
Then you name call to try and cover your error.

A lump of dried up dog shit sitting on a Mississippi at high noon in August is smarter than you.

Next up, any act that demonstrates criminal behavior can be used when such behavior shows a marked propensity for such behavior.

And as of this time, the Rapist and Traitor has not been convicted a crime. There is an exception for use prior acts when those prior acts demonstrate behavior that in and of itself a pattern of ongoing behavior.

Last edited:
Mr. Trump is subject to the magistrate lock, stock, and barrel, into which she will nail him if he won't comply

I would say I’m amazed at the fact so many posters in this thread, don’t know the difference between a magistrate, and a trial judge. Then I remember it’s usmb.

I also have to remember these posters are trolls, bots, and Russians. None of which has the mental acuity to know the difference.

Considering those facts, I would like to reiterate. Donald Trump is at the mercy of two women. One of which is African American, and the other of Indian descent.

And one of them will be throwing his orange ass in jail. Can you imagine how that’s going to play in Alabama?

Generals
Doctors
Judges!
Presidents
and many many others are still addressed formally when they retire
Lib loons are such wishful wasteland

Yes, you're right, there are many out there who have earned a title, and can request that they be addressed by that title. Retired military (of which I am one) is another example. I paid for that title with 20 plus years of my life, working in pretty crappy conditions on some occasions, and dangerous ones on others.

But, that doesn't mean that a judge is going to necessarily address me by the title that I've earned. And, I'm not so thin skinned or high and mighty that I would see fit to demand it (although I could). Nor are my friends and family going to throw a fit if a judge just calls me "Mr. M.......".

If I've done something wrong and am standing in front of a judge because of it, "Mr. M......." works just fine.

I would say I’m amazed at the fact so many posters in this thread, don’t know the difference between a magistrate, and a trial judge. Then I remember it’s usmb.

I also have to remember these posters are trolls, bots, and Russians. None of which has the mental acuity to know the difference.

Considering those facts, I would like to reiterate. Donald Trump is at the mercy of two women. One of which is African American, and the other of Indian descent.

And one of them will be throwing his orange ass in jail. Can you imagine how that’s going to play in Alabama?

Let's not forget Leticia James, NY State A.G. - Black or Alvin Bragg, Manhattan D.A. - Black.

It must be really gnawing on the Rapist and Traitor's ass to know that Non-White Attorneys and Attorney Generals have his fate in their hands.

Here is what the Traitor Humpers forget. The judge controls the court room, NOT the defendant.

If Judge Chutkin decides to issue a gag order, that is her right as the judge to do so.

If the Rapist and Traitor refuses to keep his fucking big mouth shut, Judge Chutkin has the right to revoke his bail and put his tiny wrinkled up mushroom dick in jail.

The Rapist and Traitor is subject the laws and rules and regulations as any other private citizen facing justice. He does get any special dispensations for his former office. Nor does he deserve such dispensations.

I for one hope the Rapist and Traitor refuses to obey the instructions to him by Judge Chutkin. Put him the D.C. Lockup for a few days. He really needs to learn that are consequences and/or repercussions for his actions.

Last edited:
Let's not forget Leticia James, NY State A.G. - Black or Alvin Bragg, Manhattan D.A. - Black.

It must be really gnawing on the Rapist and Traitor's ass to know that Non-White Attorneys and Attorney Generals have his fate in their hands.

Forgot one: the very Black Fani Willis of Fulton County, Georgia, who's probably going to get in on the action this week.

Forgot one: the very Black Fani Willis of Fulton County, Georgia, who's probably going to get in on the action this week.

Thanks. Seeing asshole in court again would be wonderful. The Fulton County Sheriff has said the Rapist and Traitor's processing will include a mug shot.

1691361225841.png

Nah, Trump took over an economy that had been growing steadily since about 2009. Biden's economy, while admittedly not great, hasn't been bad either. And at least with Biden I don't have to worry about him going abroad to suck some dictator's cock.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I guess you forgot about the pandemic, which tanked the economy at the end of Trump and when it recovered it was under Biden. Most of all that was due to Democrats locking down the country and then claiming credit when the lockdowns ended. People could afford things under Trump. They can't under Biden.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I guess you forgot about the pandemic, which tanked the economy at the end of Trump and when it recovered it was under Biden. Most of all that was due to Democrats locking down the country and then claiming credit when the lockdowns ended. People could afford things under Trump. They can't under Biden.
Yes, and let's not forget we see now that the pandemic was never the existential threat Democrats made it out to be with their draconian lock downs, mask mandates, etc. The CDC over counted COVID deaths and now we see that the young did not need the VAX because they had a 99% survival rate. It was all Democrat created hysteria to further get at Trump because he is an existential threat to them, their swamp and their MSM. They have demonstrated they have no regard for America or the American people, all they want is power.

One of the few things I will actually give Trump's administration credit for is the infusion of cash when things were shutting down.

It doesn't make up for all the other needless drama. I vote for a president, not a would-be dictator.

Yes, and let's not forget we see now that the pandemic was never the existential threat Democrats made it out to be with their draconian lock downs, mask mandates, etc. The CDC over counted COVID deaths and now we see that the young did not need the VAX because they had a 99% survival rate. It was all Democrat created hysteria to further get at Trump because he is an existential threat to them, their swamp and their MSM. They have demonstrated they have no regard for America or the American people, all they want is power.

It only killed 1.1 million people in 3 years. Other than that, just a cold. :rolleyes:

She must recuse.

One of the few things I will actually give Trump's administration credit for is the infusion of cash when things were shutting down.

It doesn't make up for all the other needless drama. I vote for a president, not a would-be dictator.
We have a would be dictator in there right now, arresting the people running against him so that he can win.

Forum List

Back