Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

Think of President Trump as a gifted orchestra leader who sees to it no one wants to play out of tune. :thanks:
But to get that, you have to have competent musicians. His hiring track record isn’t that great. Less than 10% of his former cabinet-level officials think he should be president again.

But to get that, you have to have competent musicians. His hiring track record isn’t that great. Less than 10% of his former cabinet-level officials think he should be president again.
And the only tune they'd know is Y M C A.

True. Besides ,Trump had a REAL business. Biden? How did HE get so rich? Never had a real Job in his life.
trump's had many dishonest jobs, the biggest offense was when he stole the presidency of the United States. ( A review of the 2016 election is an excellent idea. )

True. Besides ,Trump had a REAL business. Biden? How did HE get so rich? Never had a real Job in his life.
Most of their lives the Biden's made only about 1 million a year. In 2017 a book.deal earned them 8 million. Look at the tax records, it's all there unlike trump.

If I were a judge and a person were to threaten my And my Family along with the entire prosecuting people and their families I might be a bit hostile towards the defendent.
Personally but a good judge can separate her / his personal feelings from the objectivity needed in a case. I believe she's a good judge.

trump's had many dishonest jobs, the biggest offense was when he stole the presidency of the United States. ( A review of the 2016 election is an excellent idea. )

Oh WAIT! Now it's okay to question the integrity of elections?

Who knew

Most of their lives the Biden's made only about 1 million a year. In 2017 a book.deal earned them 8 million. Look at the tax records, it's all there unlike trump.

Please take that on the campaign trail. PLEASE.

Look here, Biden understands your struggles! He 'only' made one million dollars a year!

Who knew
Anything involving the criminal trump should require the utmost scrutiny. He complained about the election being unfair before it was held. He's had way too much time to prove his point. Of course it was all lies. All good things come to an end just as this bad thing that trump did to America will end. Let's see if justice finally gets trump.

Please take that on the campaign trail. PLEASE.

Look here, Biden understands your struggles! He 'only' made one million dollars a year!
As opposed to trump who keeps asking people for their money and the fools keep giving it to him.

Who knew
Contesting has always been ok, trump didn't do that, he went for " Reductio ad Absurdum " right from.the start and has it burnt into what's left of his brain now.

So he didn't take 400k. That's supposed to be a huge deal? His golfing excursions alone have cost the country 100 million at the end of his 4 year term.
trump practiced both nepotism and cronyism in his administration. The end result was the most costly administration ever.

Forum List

Back