Judge Warns "Mr. Trump" Not Commit Any Offenses Or Have Release Revoked

No judge. You're really naive. Trump has no regard for courts or judges, the rule of law or the constitution. He thinks he can outsmart them all.
Prove any of that by citing a rap sheet.
Trump Has no rap Sheet.Not as much as a Misdomeaner.
Clean as a whistle.So he can be a bit on the proud and sassy side
given his Popularity and being a Potus.
This entire obnoxious use of the words - Rule of Law- is
part of the democrat/MSM master plan.
It's considered :
Newspeak

It's considered :
Newspeak

Well, for starters, he's already been arrested, fingerprinted and had to show up in court for his arraignment. That right there means he's got a "rap sheet". No. He's NOT "clean as a whistle".

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT RAP SHEETS​

The term “rap sheet” refers to a list of all a person's arrests and convictions. This document is also known as a “criminal record” or a “record of arrests and prosecutions.”

A rap sheet includes information on both misdemeanor convictions and felony convictions, as well as information regarding any arrests and pending charges that appear on court records. Rap sheets are confidential and can only be accessed by specific people.

What is a Rap Sheet?

A rap sheet has information about someone's prior arrests and convictions, called a criminal record.
A rap sheet is an official record of arrests and prosecutions (RAP). It has information that includes charges, convictions, and dismissals. The state of California and the federal government maintain rap sheets on people involved with the law. It is the
official record of your criminal history.

Hey all you MAGA MAGGOT MOTHER FUCKERS, you to can own Ghouli's New York Apartment.....for just Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6,500,000.00).

Act now and they will throw in a Brazillian Mood Stone for free.

Last edited:
Please add:

Attacking the parents of Captain Khan.

Calling the Men and Women of the United State Military, Killed In Action "Suckers and Losers".

Siding with known Russian Dictator against 15-U.S. Intelligence and Security Agencies who all agree Russian interfered in the 2016 Election.
Sounds like a TRAITOR to me.

Hey all you MAGA MAGGOT MOTHER FUCKERS, you to can own Ghouli's New York Apartment.....for just Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6,500,000.00).

Jesus! He must be getting desperate financially. Doesn’t Trump pay his salary anymore?

I sure hope he doesn’t end up retiring to my little condo community in Florida!

We do have a nice little group of Italian-American retirees from NYC here. They’re pretty ordinary folks, but there are super rich — and Trump’s Mar-a-Lago — by the ocean only about 30 minutes drive away.

Nah. Our condo board would never approve him! :D

Last edited:
It's considered :
Newspeak

Read the 78 charges so you'll know what is going on. In Georgia it will be RICO.

Under Donald Trump, drone strikes far exceed Obama’s numbers

Trump revokes Obama rule on reporting drone strike deaths

In Somalia, there were a total of 263 U.S. counter-terrorism airstrikes, drone strikes, and ground raids from 2003 to 2021. Of the 263, the majority (202) occurred under the Trump administration. Collectively, between 1,479 and 1,886 people have been killed in the U.S. strikes in Somalia: between 1,389 and 1,696 militants, between 34 and 121 civilians, and between 56 and 69 unknowns.

Civilian casualties from U.S. drone strikes - Wikipedia

i would have supported impeachment of obama for the drone strikes, or for the wall st bailouts , small stuff compared to trump's reign of terror and kleptocracy, or bush's war crimes and crash of the economy.

Who the hell wants to live in fucking New York?...lol

Turn it into a Museum of the Grotesque.
5af17eb319ee8618008b49ac

74c81fb9-21d7-47b6-ab68-3048923eec21.jpeg

i would have supported impeachment of obama for the drone strikes, or for the wall st bailouts , small stuff compared to trump's reign of terror and kleptocracy, or bush's war crimes and crash of the economy.
I don't have a problem with the drone strikes. Alawaki was one bad hombre.. Obama saved many lives.

Not on the up an up.Comingling the words " crime " and
" offense ". How cutesy.Chewing gum in a courtroom is probably
an " Offense " but definately not a " crime ".
Or talking in court while a Prosecutor is making a key point.
That is what these leftist Judgy Wudgy are up to.
Changing the Language or what is lawful or fair get
treated with onesidedness.We have seen this teleplay to
often.I point out a great example starring the great Holywood
actor Walter Matthau.In an Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
- The Crooked Road - { 1958 }
Matthau plays a very aggressive Local Cop who is in
on the take.Framing those with car offenses { speeding }.
Then rushing off to a local Justice of the Peace who also
serves as the towns judge and jury.
Where extortion is blatant.Matthau plays a redneck southern
cop and the judge a very smiley-faced and confident con man.
Given trump's total disregard for the law. The statement by the judge was not only warranted but wise. He always tries to discredit anyone or anything that doesn't work to his advantage. He's nothing but a two-bit con artist and she's not going to allow him to attempt to make a mockery of her court.

Excellent. Thank you very much, said it like it is ! That's been trump's message all along. It's all about me and me alone. " The country be dammed. " Is his message.
Right which is the reason he took no paycheck you mook

Forum List

Back