Judge withdraws contempt order against Trump

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Former President Donald Trump was released from a civil contempt of court order Wednesday, provided he pays a $110,000 fine and meets several conditions by May 20.
If Trump fails to comply with the conditions set by the judge, he vowed to reinstate the contempt of court ruling and apply it retroactively.
"I want the fine paid," New York Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron said. "That fine is now $110,000."

Comment:
The prosecution of Trump is 110% politically motivated.
The Democrats are the dirtiest things that ever slithered out of the sewer.

Finally?

Finally, does this mean the two sides are ready to meet head-on?

The amount is F.A. for Trump but the message is as big as the insult could get!

Former President Donald Trump was released from a civil contempt of court order Wednesday, provided he pays a $110,000 fine and meets several conditions by May 20.
If Trump fails to comply with the conditions set by the judge, he vowed to reinstate the contempt of court ruling and apply it retroactively.
"I want the fine paid," New York Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron said. "That fine is now $110,000."

Comment:
Trump is just as dirty as any other thief.

Comment:
Both have been painfully obvious from the start. I don't even like Trump nor did I vote for him but this is way the hell out of hand.

Democrats seem to forget that republicans will regain power and they have set the bar for political prosecutions opening the door to republicans then doing the same and even worse.

Comment:

Extornionist mobsters with Joey at the helm!

Comment:
sounds like an arrogant sob lib elite (redundancy alert)... meaning the judge

why should he have to pay a huge fine (not so huge to Trump probably but its the principle of the thing)

of course, i say this not having read the whole thing... but

WHAT was he supposedly in contempt of?

courts?

ha ha... then all of America should be in trouble...

Low IQ LWNJ moonbats like to mindlessly repeat that stupid mantra, but they can never provide any evidence whatsoever, or any logical reasoned argument, that in any way supports their stupid contention that DJT is a thief.
you expect "low IQ...moonbats" to appreciate "logical reasoned argument"?

I say we don't even lower ourselves to their level by responding to their trash... which is why MG is on ignore... has been for some time

Low IQ LWNJ moonbats like to mindlessly repeat that stupid mantra, but they can never provide any evidence whatsoever, or any logical reasoned argument, that in any way supports their stupid contention that DJT is a thief.
unbelievable that people actually voted for this ... uh... person

true, not everyone has seen this video of him admitting to a vast voter fraud organization

but they had such things as the Corn Pop statement... the hairy wet legs statement... the way he attacked that one guy in the crowd for... can't even remember but it's so odd to attack a potential voter... the "first Black to be clean, articulate.. or whatever the hell he said about obummer

sheez...

just un-freaking-believable... what's going on in what used to be a great country... SIGH

Comment:
How a bout a comment that is actually relevant to the new material presented?

Let's try this:

Are you asserting Trump did nothing wrong? Yes or no will do.

Forum List

Back