Judges Appear Increasingly Frustrated With trump's Legal Claims About Election

If I was a judge I would be frustrated with trump and his legal team too.

They keep bringing lawsuits to court that have no merit or standing. As in no evidence. When pressed the lawyers have to admit that their claims in their lawsuit aren't true.

If I was a judge I would start sanctioning trump and his lawyers for brining frivolous cases to court.

Judges don't like being lied to and having to deal with meritless cases.

So far almost all of his cases have been thrown out of court.

The facts just don't match what trump and his lawyers have been claiming.

Start pulling some licenses.

I agree. If a lawyer is going to bring lies and conspiracies into a court that lawyer should face legal consequences.
Except when its a libber lawyer bringing in lies about the President right??
When did that happen?
Kavanaugh, Impeachment, Mueller, etc, etc
Those weren't lies, and none of that stuff was brought before any judges.

Stop making shit up and answer the question.

They keep bringing lawsuits to court that have no merit or standing. As in no evidence. When pressed the lawyers have to admit that their claims in their lawsuit aren't true.

If I was a judge I would start sanctioning trump and his lawyers for brining frivolous cases to court.

I agree. If a lawyer is going to bring lies and conspiracies into a court that lawyer should face legal consequences.
When did that happen?

I did just because you don't like it so what???? The President's tax returns then.

Yep, the potential fines and sanctions are why legitimate law firms have all bailed on this nonsense and Donald is down to Rudy Giuliani to lead his ruse. :)

Exactly.

That and the harm it does to the law practice.

It's very easy to get in front of a camera and lie. It's even easier to post lies all over the internet.

There are no consequences for that.

There are consequences for lying to a judge in a court of law.

All reputable lawyers won't put their careers and futures in jeopardy for trump.

I just wish a judge could put a stop to all these baseless lies and lawsuits.

Unless the Left is afraid....why not just agree to a hand recount in all the contested states?

What you afraid of????

(oh yes, that Dominion vote stealing scheme)

You have any idea how much hand recounts and audits cost, and are YOU gonna pay for 'em?
We might as well get used to paying a lot more for things now....
And you LIKED Tariffs? LOL
Somebody has to do something about China...but now your taxes will be much much higher....oh forgot only if you have a job.

Exactly.

That and the harm it does to the law practice.

It's very easy to get in front of a camera and lie. It's even easier to post lies all over the internet.

There are no consequences for that.

There are consequences for lying to a judge in a court of law.

All reputable lawyers won't put their careers and futures in jeopardy for trump.

I just wish a judge could put a stop to all these baseless lies and lawsuits.

Sadly, judges have to indulge baseless lies and lawsuits ... To a point.
But that point was reached long ago.
Revoke Rudy's license to practice law - He is UNFIT! :mad:

When did that happen?

I did just because you don't like it so what???? The President's tax returns then.
No, you made shit up. When was a suite about the president's tax returns laughed out of court like the frivolous vote fraud claims have been?

Unless the Left is afraid....why not just agree to a hand recount in all the contested states?

What you afraid of????

You have any idea how much hand recounts and audits cost, and are YOU gonna pay for 'em?
Somebody has to do something about China...but now your taxes will be much much higher....oh forgot only if you have a job.

Taxes will only be increased on amounts over 400 grand a year. Doubt if many USMB posters are knocking down that much. You?
As for China, bet you're one of the chattering clowns who believe Trump's tariffs are being paid for by China.
They are NOT. They are paid by importers and distributors who then pass them on to the US taxpayer.
Please learn something before you post.

When did that happen?

No, you made shit up. When was a suite about the president's tax returns laughed out of court like the frivolous vote fraud claims have been?
No I didn't and liberal judges throw things out all the time that are appealed and the right decisions made at levels above them...happens all the time.

What you afraid of????

Taxes will only be increased on amounts over 400 grand a year. Doubt if many USMB posters are knocking down that much. You?
As for China, bet you're one of the chattering clowns who believe Trump's tariffs are being paid for by China.
They are NOT. They are paid by importers and distributors who then pass them on to the US taxpayer.
Nope and nope. If you thing Diaperman is going to stop at $400k when all the uberrich elitist Dems switch in with all their tax deferrals you are a chattering clown. Obammy at least told us he was starting at $250k and working his way down, any Dem will always tax the crud out of the middle class working stiff to pay for you dregs. As for China, who cares? It needs to be done just like the wall on the border needs to be built no matter who pays for it.

What you afraid of????

oh THOSE taxes. Thanks for injecting reality. And Biden's not passing any tax bills.

Trumpanzees need to take advantage of relaxed weed laws. Sheesh.

What you afraid of????

Well it sure as fuck wasn't the orange blob!

What you afraid of????

oh THOSE taxes. Thanks for injecting reality. And Biden's not passing any tax bills.

If you libbers ever worked you would fear the oncoming tax wave.

That's because they are not showing up with credible proof that fraud was prevalent...just 'allegations'.
Well if the dem election sites are not allowing hand recounts, monitors, or facts out how are you supposed to provide evidence of the painfully obvious cheating at this point. The judge if honest would order that the hand counts happen under video up close video monitoring.
Activist judges

What you afraid of????

Anything that would make them less angry and aggressive. Weed might just be the ticket! ;)

If you libbers ever worked you would fear the oncoming tax wave.

The title should read.....

ACTIVIST Liberal Obama appointed judges get frustrated

:abgg2q.jpg:

But you're probably correct. Most of the liberals or left in this thread have sucked a free ride off the system all their lives, like Joe Bidet Biden.
They have no clue how an economy works.......just when to check the mailbox for the handout.

Forum List

Back