Judges Appear Increasingly Frustrated With trump's Legal Claims About Election

Unless the Left is afraid....why not just agree to a hand recount in all the contested states?

What you afraid of????

(oh yes, that Dominion vote stealing scheme)

You have any idea how much hand recounts and audits cost, and are YOU gonna pay for 'em?
We might as well get used to paying a lot more for things now....
And you LIKED Tariffs? LOL
Somebody has to do something about China...but now your taxes will be much much higher....oh forgot only if you have a job.

Taxes will only be increased on amounts over 400 grand a year. Doubt if many USMB posters are knocking down that much. You?
As for China, bet you're one of the chattering clowns who believe Trump's tariffs are being paid for by China.
They are NOT. They are paid by importers and distributors who then pass them on to the US taxpayer.
Please learn something before you post.
oh THOSE taxes. Thanks for injecting reality. And Biden's not passing any tax bills.

Trumpanzees need to take advantage of relaxed weed laws. Sheesh.
If you libbers ever worked you would fear the oncoming tax wave.
fuck you you little twit.

Unless the Left is afraid....why not just agree to a hand recount in all the contested states?

What you afraid of????

You have any idea how much hand recounts and audits cost, and are YOU gonna pay for 'em?
Somebody has to do something about China...but now your taxes will be much much higher....oh forgot only if you have a job.

Taxes will only be increased on amounts over 400 grand a year. Doubt if many USMB posters are knocking down that much. You?
As for China, bet you're one of the chattering clowns who believe Trump's tariffs are being paid for by China.
They are NOT. They are paid by importers and distributors who then pass them on to the US taxpayer.
oh THOSE taxes. Thanks for injecting reality. And Biden's not passing any tax bills.

Awww maybe you can get some Midol on your SNAP card whiner.....

What you afraid of????

listen up cuntface, u start name calling with me, and I'll post fuck u early and often. you whiny name calling cum rag

What you afraid of????

listen up cuntface, u start name calling with me, and I'll post fuck u early and often. you whiny name calling cum rag
Wow such a nice little libber you are.....

What you afraid of????

Put him on Ignore. I did months ago. ;)

If I was a judge I would be frustrated with trump and his legal team too.

They keep bringing lawsuits to court that have no merit or standing. As in no evidence. When pressed the lawyers have to admit that their claims in their lawsuit aren't true.

If I was a judge I would start sanctioning trump and his lawyers for brining frivolous cases to court.

Judges don't like being lied to and having to deal with meritless cases.

So far almost all of his cases have been thrown out of court.

The facts just don't match what trump and his lawyers have been claiming.

The major problem is all sorts of elections rules have been changed around covid and most of them aren't legal

A lot of this shit is not defensible in a legal sense

If you can throw enough lawsuits like this at the system eventually you do come toa point where the election is questionable enough to have legislatures take over if repbulcians want.

They should have just let the poll watchers stay as close as they watned and they shoudln't have changed the rules on mail in voting without state legislator approval.

List goes on of the bad ideas that were implemented in this election year

I don't believe all these folks submitting affidavits are lying. Listening to some of them tell their stories though, one can't expect a judge to make the same leap of faith as the witnesses in jumping to a conclusion.

They keep bringing lawsuits to court that have no merit or standing. As in no evidence. When pressed the lawyers have to admit that their claims in their lawsuit aren't true.

If I was a judge I would start sanctioning trump and his lawyers for brining frivolous cases to court.

These challenges are being made in bad faith.

He's a hack appointed by obama.

Judges are supposed to be impartial and view facts of cases brought before then. If they're frustrated they need replaced

Judges are supposed to be impartial and view facts of cases brought before then. If they're frustrated they need replaced

In FIRST World nations they are.

Democrats have dragged us down to their level.....4th World

These challenges are being made in bad faith.

You are being too diplomatic.

These cases are nothing but lies and baseless conspiracies.

Forum List

Back