Judicial Watch finds 2.5 million ineligible registered voters; threatens to sue 19 counties, all Dem

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Judicial Watch (JW), the DC-based citizens’ watchdog group, is the national leader in enforcing the National Voters Registration Act, which requires states and counties to take reasonable steps to clean their voting rolls by removing ineligible registrations (voters who had died or moved). Below are some examples of JW’s success:

In 2018, the Supreme Court upheld a massive voter roll clean up that resulted from a Judicial Watch settlement of a federal lawsuit with Ohio. In 2019, California also settled a similar lawsuit with Judicial Watch, and began removing up to 1.5 million “inactive” names from Los Angeles County voting rolls. In 2019, Kentucky also began a cleanup of up to 250,00 names after it entered into a consent decree to end another Judicial Watch lawsuit. According to Judicial Watch’s analysis of data released by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) this year:

There are 378 counties nationwide with registration rates of more than 100%. Altogether, those counties have 2.5 million more voter registrations than citizens living there and old enough to vote. San Diego County has one of the highest registration rates in the U.S., with a registration rate of 117%, even after the county had removed 500,000 inactive names from voter rolls following Judicial Watch’s settlement with Los Angeles County. Judicial Watch found major voting list issues in California, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Virginia, and Colorado.

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

------------

Does the DOJ do anything for the American people anymore?

Seems the DOJ just works for the Dems and the RNC sits on their hands and lets them do nothing.

Time to replace the RNC, and DOJ leadership....

JW again. Doing the work the GOP should be doing....and time for Tom Fitton to become head of the DOJ!!!

WHile I am a great supporter of JW, the relevant question here is not how many ineligible people remain on the voter rolls, but rather HOW MANY OF THEM VOTED - and I suspect that number only significant in California.

But congrats to them for keeping the issue in the public consciousness.

WHile I am a great supporter of JW, the relevant question here is not how many ineligible people remain on the voter rolls, but rather HOW MANY OF THEM VOTED - and I suspect that number only significant in California.

Trump`s Voter Fraud Commission would have found those mythical dead voters wouldn`t it? My parents passed on in 2016 and 2017 and I wouldn`t be surprised if they were still on the voter rolls. I`m pretty sure they didn`t vote in the mid terms.

That number is not significant in California.

If JW is so great, why haven’t they found millions of voter fraud cases in the 2016 election? What are they doing, sitting in front of mirrors with their arms crossed to make their biceps look bigger?

Honestly, you can’t believe anything that come from Judicial Watch.

History

Founded in 1994 by Larry Klayman, Judicial Watch (JW) is an American conservative activist group that files Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to investigate alleged misconduct by government officials. They primarily target Democrats such as the Clinton’s, Obama and climate scientists as they label climate science, “fraud science.” Judicial Watch has made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims, with a “vast majority” of their lawsuits dismissed. They describe themselves as “a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law.” The current President of JW is Tom Fitton.

Judicial Watch - Media Bias/Fact Check

Judicial Watch is the progenitor of fake news. Take them as seriously as you take your drunk uncle at a holiday dinner.

Stop voting! It’s dumb.

Imagine if the empire held an election, and no citizens showed up to vote. That should bring down this criminal government.

Imagine if the empire held an election, and no citizens showed up to vote. That should bring down this criminal government.
I asked a neighbor a couple weeks ago that very question: What if they had an election and no one showed up?
Her reply: Dead people would vote anyway- LOL

I asked a neighbor a couple weeks ago that very question: What if they had an election and no one showed up?
Yep. Illegals too.

Wouldn’t a dead person voting being someone showing up to vote?

Larry Klayman- He was born to Jewish parents, and identifies himself as "both a Jew and a Christian"

Larry Klayman - Wikipedia

I admire what he does but the above gives pause for concern. I didn't know you could be both- seems like a conflict of interest to me.

Judicial Watch (JW), the DC-based citizens’ watchdog group, is the national leader in enforcing the National Voters Registration Act, which requires states and counties to take reasonable steps to clean their voting rolls by removing ineligible registrations (voters who had died or moved). Below are some examples of JW’s success:

In 2018, the Supreme Court upheld a massive voter roll clean up that resulted from a Judicial Watch settlement of a federal lawsuit with Ohio. In 2019, California also settled a similar lawsuit with Judicial Watch, and began removing up to 1.5 million “inactive” names from Los Angeles County voting rolls. In 2019, Kentucky also began a cleanup of up to 250,00 names after it entered into a consent decree to end another Judicial Watch lawsuit. According to Judicial Watch’s analysis of data released by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) this year:

There are 378 counties nationwide with registration rates of more than 100%. Altogether, those counties have 2.5 million more voter registrations than citizens living there and old enough to vote. San Diego County has one of the highest registration rates in the U.S., with a registration rate of 117%, even after the county had removed 500,000 inactive names from voter rolls following Judicial Watch’s settlement with Los Angeles County. Judicial Watch found major voting list issues in California, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Virginia, and Colorado.

------------

Seems the DOJ just works for the Dems and the RNC sits on their hands and lets them do nothing.

JW again. Doing the work the GOP should be doing....and time for Tom Fitton to become head of the DOJ!!!
Unfortunately this does NOT surprise me one bit. Along with their DEAD voters and ballot harvesting, the dems will definitely be cheating in November.

------------

Judicial Watch lies almost as much as tRump.

Heck, I believe they are actually better at it.

------------

Judicial Watch lies almost as much as tRump.

Heck, I believe they are actually better at it.
A KNOW COMMIE LIAR calling JW a liar.....again, Creepytoes delusion and lies are so entertaining!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

2.5 million ineligible out of over 100 million?

That is not very many. It is made up of people who have moved or died

That number is close to zero

Very, very few have been found to have voted

Forum List

Back