🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Julian Assange: Clinton and Deep State working for Pence takeover

PNNEWS

Rookie
Mar 13, 2017
In a series of tweets released just a few hours ago, Wikileaks' founder Julian Assange claims there is a Clinton/Deep State plot to install Vice President Mike Pence in President Donald Trump's place.

Screenshot%2B%252817%2529.png

Redpilled Alpha: Julian Assange: Clinton and Deep State working for Pence takeover

Pence is unmovable. He's like Popeye. He is what he is. If the D's really think they would rather deal with Pence is a solid mistake. But by all means D's go for it :lmao:

Sweet lord today might end up being the best day of my life.

Pence wants a fundie version of sharia law. While asshats like tinydancer would love that, most Americans would fight back.

In a series of tweets released just a few hours ago, Wikileaks' founder Julian Assange claims there is a Clinton/Deep State plot to install Vice President Mike Pence in President Donald Trump's place.

Screenshot%2B%252817%2529.png

Redpilled Alpha: Julian Assange: Clinton and Deep State working for Pence takeover
JUST LIKE KENNEDY/JOHNSON!

Pence is an establishment candidate who probably has skeletons and can be bullied or threatened into doing what ALL politicians do which is NOTHING good for the people they are expected to care for.

Pence is unmovable. He's like Popeye. He is what he is. If the D's really think they would rather deal with Pence is a solid mistake. But by all means D's go for it :lmao:

Sweet lord today might end up being the best day of my life.
Pence even looks like Popeye.

Pence is Starkey-like regarding sedition and will line up the traitors in front of a firing squad

Hmm ... disturbing to hear about this even as a rumor.

It's just that Julian knows his thing. When he speaks I listen.

I hope though, this turns out to be nothing.

If they think Pence would be better. LMAO!

He's a liberal's worst nightmare.

If you're foaming at the mouth now, Allow me to clue you in:

Trump is a moderate.

Pence is all of what your worst nightmares are of what a "RWNJ" is PLUS 50%

Reality is knocking!

at least let him sign an executive order making pineapple on pizza illegal before he is ousted!

Forum List

Back