June 03 2019, another day President Trump is

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
not impeached.

Doing the chicken dance to the scared democratic party

not impeached.

Mike and Barak Obama were embarrassments to America when they were over in The UK.

Classless Hacks.

How much nicer it is to have a president respected and feared by world leaders.

Notice how much The Left rails on President Trump but when the man goes overseas he is completely comfortable in protocols and dealing with foreign dignitaries.

Obama embarrassed America every time he met with anyone.

not impeached.

Mike and Barak Obama were embarrassments to America when they were over in The UK.

Classless Hacks.

Notice how much The Left rails on President Trump but when the man goes overseas he is completely comfortable in protocols and dealing with foreign dignitaries.

You have it backwards. Trump is laughed at and mocked. No one respects our silly buffoon President Trump. He is rightfully viewed as an immature compulsive hateful, malicious liar who can not be trusted or relied upon to promote and protect traditional American values.

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

You have it backwards. Trump is laughed at and mocked. No one respects our silly buffoon President Trump. He is rightfully viewed as an immature compulsive hateful, malicious liar who can not be trusted or relied upon to promote and protect traditional American values.
We can always count on you to post the establishment view point.

Question...when was the last time you had an original thought?

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

Oh the irony!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

Oh the irony!!!

You find me posting establishment opinions as my own, but you don’t know this. Pay attention next time.

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

I have had many of them.

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

Oh the irony!!!

You find me posting establishment opinions as my own, but you don’t know this. Pay attention next time.

All I see from you is parroting Trump’s talking points

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

I have had many of them.
I don’t think so. By your own admission, you ALWAYS defer to “experts.”

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

I have had many of them.
I don’t think so. By your own admission, you ALWAYS defer to “experts.”
Nonsense. Have you ever seen an FXRP radio platform used on single seat HD's for a luggage platform? I did that and it ended up in a magazine about '91 Daytona Bike Week.

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

Obama has a 76 percent global approval rating.

Forum List

Back