June 03 2019, another day President Trump is

Mike and Barak Obama were embarrassments to America when they were over in The UK.

Classless Hacks.

How much nicer it is to have a president respected and feared by world leaders.

Notice how much The Left rails on President Trump but when the man goes overseas he is completely comfortable in protocols and dealing with foreign dignitaries.

Obama embarrassed America every time he met with anyone.
You have it backwards. Trump is laughed at and mocked. No one respects our silly buffoon President Trump. He is rightfully viewed as an immature compulsive hateful, malicious liar who can not be trusted or relied upon to promote and protect traditional American values.
We can always count on you to post the establishment view point.

Question...when was the last time you had an original thought?

Oh the irony!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You find me posting establishment opinions as my own, but you don’t know this. Pay attention next time.

All I see from you is parroting Trump’s talking points

Show me one post.

Mike and Barak Obama were embarrassments to America when they were over in The UK.

Classless Hacks.

Notice how much The Left rails on President Trump but when the man goes overseas he is completely comfortable in protocols and dealing with foreign dignitaries.

You have it backwards. Trump is laughed at and mocked. No one respects our silly buffoon President Trump. He is rightfully viewed as an immature compulsive hateful, malicious liar who can not be trusted or relied upon to promote and protect traditional American values.
We can always count on you to post the establishment view point.

Question...when was the last time you had an original thought?
I have had many of them.
I don’t think so. By your own admission, you ALWAYS defer to “experts.”
Nonsense. Have you ever seen an FXRP radio platform used on single seat HD's for a luggage platform? I did that and it ended up in a magazine about '91 Daytona Bike Week.
LOL

not impeached.

Doing the chicken dance to the scared democratic party

Classless Hacks.

Obama has a 76 percent global approval rating.
Obama wants transgenders peeping in little girls bathrooms

Impeach for what? Being great?
Ha, ha, you think Donald Trump will be recognized as Great someday by anyone other than his dupes.
Too late son, he has withstood the wrath of the resistance and still stands.
Doesn't make him Great. Just means he won an election, but there will always be a few asterisks attached to his name.
History has recorded unemployment rate, economy, his fight to help poor Americans with illegal immigration, trade deals.. absolutely amazing.. I’d and overcoming lynching by democrats to keep winning .. history

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

6ys0h51ru2c21.jpg

i3kqhyhumch01.jpg

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

6ys0h51ru2c21.jpg

i3kqhyhumch01.jpg
You pissed that you have to squat with the boys again snowflake

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

When you say “no one” you mean wetbacks, criminals, stoners, degenerate lowlifes, white guilt whackos, pole puffers, rug munchers, men in dresses and feminazis.....right?

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

6ys0h51ru2c21.jpg

i3kqhyhumch01.jpg

Hahaha...Chicks With Dicks....nothing those fucked in the head freaks say can be taken seriously...you know this...right?

B20EDAC8-A014-4CE4-A3D4-12404D3CAD6A.jpeg
not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

6ys0h51ru2c21.jpg

i3kqhyhumch01.jpg

View attachment 263656
not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

6ys0h51ru2c21.jpg

i3kqhyhumch01.jpg
I have to admit. The Jew Hating UN, and Jew Hating Globalist LOVED THEM SOME OBAMA BIN SPYING!

Ha, ha, you think Donald Trump will be recognized as Great someday by anyone other than his dupes.
If establishment historians say he’s great, you will dutifully believe.
Not going to happen.
Don’t be so sure. All Donnie needs do is start a big war with Russia or Iran, and the D Party and MSM will cheer him on. You will too because after all whatever the MSM tells you, you believe.

If establishment historians say he’s great, you will dutifully believe.
Not going to happen.
Don’t be so sure. All Donnie needs do is start a big war with Russia or Iran, and the D Party and MSM will cheer him on. You will too because after all whatever the MSM tells you, you believe.
I get my news from USMB.

not impeached.

Classless Hacks.

When you say “no one” you mean wetbacks, criminals, stoners, degenerate lowlifes, white guilt whackos, pole puffers, rug munchers, men in dresses and feminazis.....right?
No, I mean everyone except Trump dupes

Which will happen first...

“Lock her up”

Or

“Impeachment”

As long as she is free Trump will never be impeached

But you keep stomping your feet

Yep. I stomp my feet as I laugh at you wingers on both sides! You being a CT kook just makes the laugher that much sweeter!

What is a winger? I failed ebonics

Forum List

Back