June 03 2019, another day President Trump is

not impeached.

Doing the chicken dance to the scared democratic party
Mike and Barak Obama were embarrassments to America when they were over in The UK.

Classless Hacks.

How much nicer it is to have a president respected and feared by world leaders.

Notice how much The Left rails on President Trump but when the man goes overseas he is completely comfortable in protocols and dealing with foreign dignitaries.

Obama embarrassed America every time he met with anyone.
Obama has a 76 percent global approval rating.
Obama wants transgenders peeping in little girls bathrooms
6ys0h51ru2c21.jpg

i3kqhyhumch01.jpg
It's like the bathroom in your house. Only with thousands of absolute strangers.

Which will happen first...

“Lock her up”

Or

“Impeachment”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
As long as she is free Trump will never be impeached

But you keep stomping your feet

Yep. I stomp my feet as I laugh at you wingers on both sides! You being a CT kook just makes the laugher that much sweeter!

Yep, we've seen you stomp your feet often.
th

not impeached.

Mike and Barak Obama were embarrassments to America when they were over in The UK.

Classless Hacks.

How much nicer it is to have a president respected and feared by world leaders.

Notice how much The Left rails on President Trump but when the man goes overseas he is completely comfortable in protocols and dealing with foreign dignitaries.

Obama embarrassed America every time he met with anyone.
Obama has a 76 percent global approval rating.
Obama wants transgenders peeping in little girls bathrooms
6ys0h51ru2c21.jpg

i3kqhyhumch01.jpg
We heard you the first large font- doesn't mean your're right.

not impeached.

November 2020....tick tock
that isn't impeachment, that's an election and as incumbent with a good economy is sitting rather well off. Unemployment for blacks and hispanics, best ever. who will vote against him but illegals maybe?

“Lock her up”

Or

“Impeachment”

Yep. I stomp my feet as I laugh at you wingers on both sides! You being a CT kook just makes the laugher that much sweeter!

What is a winger? I failed ebonics

Winger is a cool word like “sheep”, “followers”...etc that fence sitting fools get to use.
These middlemen are afforded the right to play on the two sides that matter. They vote for the likes of Hulk Hogan and they honestly believe they are making a difference with such a vote.
“I’ll show you, I’ll vote for someone who can’t possibly win.”
It’s their way of bucking the system.
The common denominator among these fools...they are Megalomaniacs, they’re all smart as fuck...always the smartest guys in the room...just ask them. I’ve found their wives usually hate them and most are having affairs without these super, duper smart fools ever knowing it.
Ask Mac1958 and Golfing Gator these dudes know lots about whom I describe.

“Lock her up”

Or

“Impeachment”

Winger is a cool word like “sheep”, “followers”...etc that fence sitting fools get to use.
These middlemen are afforded the right to play on the two sides that matter. They vote for the likes of Hulk Hogan and they honestly believe they are making a difference with such a vote.
The common denominator among these fools...they are Megalomaniacs, they’re all smart as fuck...always the smartest guys in the room...just ask them. I’ve found their wives usually hate them and most are having affairs without these super, duper smart fools ever knowing it.
Those of us who can think for ourselves expose people like you for what you are.

So I can understand why you get so weepy about us.

“Lock her up”

Or

“Impeachment”

Now we know why you are a broke loser

“Lock her up”

Or

“Impeachment”

It just kills you that my vote for Johnson had the exact same impact on the election as your vote for Trump.

We both voted for someone that could not possibly win the state we live in.

“Lock her up”

Or

“Impeachment”

It just kills you that my vote for Johnson had the exact same impact on the election as your vote for Trump.

You voted for your Johnson

R u sure

A serious question for conservatives. Do you REALLY give a shit what a tard feels?

R u sure

Very sure.

My POTUS voting record...

Bush II
Clinton
Perot
Browne
Badnarik
Barr
Johnson
Johnson

R u sure

Very sure.

Bush II
Clinton
Perot
Browne
Badnarik
Barr
Johnson
Johnson

That makes zero sense

R u sure

Very sure.

Bush II
Clinton
Perot
Browne
Badnarik
Barr
Johnson
Johnson

That makes zero sense

I know right, why would someone that supports smaller government and more personal freedoms vote for a Libertarian? :290968001256257790-final:

Oh wait...because they are the only part that supports those things...that is why.

R u sure

Very sure.

Bush II
Clinton
Perot
Browne
Badnarik
Barr
Johnson
Johnson

That makes zero sense

I know right, why would someone that supports smaller government and more personal freedoms vote for a Libertarian? :290968001256257790-final:

Oh wait...because they are the only part that supports those things...that is why.

What channel is the impeachment on?

R u sure

Very sure.

Bush II
Clinton
Perot
Browne
Badnarik
Barr
Johnson
Johnson

That makes zero sense

What channel is the impeachment on?

No idea. I do not watch TV news. I leave that to the wingers like you.

Forum List

Back