Just a “Janitor”

Didn't know this show was still on. Guy was okay, but yeah I'm not a fan of people attempting iconic songs.

Shockingly Big voice from a normal little man singing thru the school while washing tables, sweeping during off-hours is a part of the story. i was a bit startled when he started to sing. Almost as good as the original.

Reportedly he has many other songs. Are they supposed to “write their own songs” to gain approval? Maybe accapello God Bless America to showcase talent?

Last edited:
I dont normally pay attention, never watched the show but the headline article said something about a Golden Buzzer so I looked in. Somewhat to escape the Trump rail-roading saga.

Goodall stunned the audience and the show’s judges and even earned a rare “golden buzzer” from model and judge Heidi Klum.

The 55-year-old custodian from Terre Haute, Indiana, joined the NBC show for its 19th-season premiereand crushed a rendition of Journey’s smash 1981 hit “Don’t Stop Believin.’ ”

When introducing himself to the show in a pre-taped interview, Goodall explained that he spent his time belting out songs while keeping a school in the Midwest clean for students, staff and administrators.

Forum List

Back