Just a little reminder

Just a little reminder. Trump is no longer president.

Oh, and another one - obsessions are unhealthy.

I hope that helps.
I'm forced to agree, if it's not the dems with their TDS it's Trump disciples going on about what normal right-leaning folks already know.

They don't seem to realize they are not doing our cause any favors by constantly bringing up Trump and groping about in the past. Time to move on, just don't forget.

They would be far better off getting busy in their states and working towards the dem's complete and back-breaking defeat come November.

I'm forced to agree, if it's not the dems with their TDS it's Trump disciples going on about what normal right-leaning folks already know.

They don't seem to realize they are not doing our cause any favors by constantly bringing up Trump and groping about in the past. Time to move on, just don't forget.

They would be far better off getting busy in their states and working towards the dem's complete and back-breaking defeat come November.
Everybody is doing it.

Our country is in the worst shape it has ever been right now because of this singular obsession with one man.

We need to move on, address the coordinated effort to destroy us from within and start getting sensible people to lead us.

I rather like DeSantis, myself. I think a combination of him with maybe Rand Paul would get us back on the right track before we have no more liberties left to defend.

I am thankful for Covid.

I used feel a slight twinge of guilt for having a low opinion of my fellow man.

Most people are in fact, useless eaters.

Everybody is doing it.

Our country is in the worst shape it has ever been right now because of this singular obsession with one man.

We need to move on, address the coordinated effort to destroy us from within and start getting sensible people to lead us.

I rather like DeSantis, myself. I think a combination of him with maybe Rand Paul would get us back on the right track before we have no more liberties left to defend.
I just wish Rand could get the monetary backing he needs to make it deep into the primaries. Thing is the moneyed are scared of him due to their perceived limited return on investment.

He would be much harder to snooker than Trump was because he has been around long enough now to know how they are.

I still say it will be game over if Nikki Haley runs.....She checks too many boxes.

Everybody is doing it.

I love DeSantis and Paul, but memory holing TRUMP will take us back to the days of Romney, Bush and McCain.

I love DeSantis and Paul, but memory holing TRUMP will take us back to the days of Romney, Bush and McCain.
Negative, turn that hate into something else.....Never forget or forgive and always have in the back of you mind that the dems will "fuckin' do it again" if they have half the chance.

Now is the time to break their backs politically and uttering trump with every breath does not help. We want the dems to stay beat down like the miserable slags that they are, not hopped-up on the TDS as he is not on a single ticket in the mid-terms.

Last edited:
Negative, turn that hate into something else.....Never forget or forgive and always have in the back of you mind that the dems will "fuckin' do it again" if they have half the chance.

Now is the time to break their backs politically and uttering trump with every breath does not help. We want the dems to stay beat down like the miserable slags that they are, not hopped-up on the TDS as he is not on a single ticket in the mid-terms.
The prospects for peace are in Trump's rise from the ashes.
I wish you luck in an honest way!
But alas, he's not even up to tying Vlad's shoes for him!

The prospects for peace are in Trump's rise from the ashes.
I wish you luck in an honest way!
But alas, he's not even up to tying Vlad's shoes for him!
There will be a time for that but our sights need to be laser focused on the task at hand.

I don't know what you mean by the whole Vlad shoe-tying thing. Please to flesh that out.

Now is the time to break their backs politically and uttering trump with every breath does not help. We want the dems to stay beat down like the miserable slags that they are, not hopped-up on the TDS.

Um, 1 thread isn't uttering TRUMP with every breath, you're right dems will do it again and it will be much easier for them if republicans run someone like Haley.

Forum List

Back