🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just A Little To Close For Comfort?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, what would Obama do if China started lobbing Nukes into the U.S.A. from Cuba? Nothing, he would be dead!!! These assholes shouldn`t be this close to the U.S.A., period!!! Where is the Leader looking out for our safety? Nowhere to be seen, ****!!!

3 Chinese warships arrive at Cuban port for visit

Nov. 10, 2015 9:37 PM EST
A man wearing a shirt with a Cuban flag looks at the recently arrived Chinese Navy ships while a... Read more

HAVANA (AP) — Three Chinese naval ships have arrived in Cuba to mark the 55th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the Communist Party-ruled countries.

The visit comes as Cuba and the United States work to normalize relations after more than 50 years of official hostility.

The commander of the Chinese fleet, Wang Jianxun, said it is the first time a military flotilla from the Asian country has come to Cuba.

Cuban officials, sailors and Chinese students studying on the island greeted the arriving ships Tuesday. Some young Cubans dressed up as red-and-gold dragons.

China is a key ally of Cuba, and its No. 2 trade partner after Venezuela. The visit comes amid high tensions between Washington and Beijing in the South China Sea.

3 Chinese warships arrive at Cuban port for visit

"GTP"
19g0dq9wnp8aijpg.jpg

Yo, you better hurry? There will be no room for your head in Obama`s ASS!

"GTP"
Yup, still delusional....... :lmao:

Yo, you can try to be cool? But you`re not! You can hang along with your boys Obama balls, good luck on that fool!!!

"GTP"
I see you've been palming your anti-psychotics again. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yo, Obama is calling you? Obama needs your hands and mouth? It`s his Scrotum? Good Luck Fag!

"GTP"

It's nothing new. Russian ships docked in Cuba for the last forty years. The problem for the little dictatorship is that Russia went broke and could no longer fund the idiot Castro regime. You almost gotta laugh that Chinese navy is enjoying the Cuban climate just to make sure Barry Hussein understands who's boss.

It's nothing new. Russian ships docked in Cuba for the last forty years. The problem for the little dictatorship is that Russia went broke and could no longer fund the idiot Castro regime.

Yo, think again? We have a FAG in the White House, and they know it! If they want to blow us away? They will. believe me!

"GTP"

"GTP"

Yo, you can try to be cool? But you`re not! You can hang along with your boys Obama balls, good luck on that fool!!!

"GTP"

Yo, Obama is calling you? Obama needs your hands and mouth? It`s his Scrotum? Good Luck Fag!

"GTP"
Hey Yo-Yo, ever consider the amount of armed ships we have off of China's coast? MAD is still the policy of all the major powers. You silly flap-yapping just demonstrates what a fool your are. And your attempts at insults are adolescent.

It's nothing new. Russian ships docked in Cuba for the last forty years. The problem for the little dictatorship is that Russia went broke and could no longer fund the idiot Castro regime.

Yo, think again? We have a FAG in the White House, and they know it! If they want to blow us away? They will. believe me!

"GTP"
Believe you? God, man, you are a howling screwball. Most of your posts make absolutely no sense, and your use of language is positively juvenile. The Chinese are going to blow away their best customers? Damn, what a damned fool you are.

"GTP"

"GTP"

"GTP"
You're a one trick pony ain'tcha........ :lmao:

"GTP"

"GTP"

"GTP"
Hey Yo-Yo, ever consider the amount of armed ships we have off of China's coast? MAD is still the policy of all the major powers. You silly flap-yapping just demonstrates what a fool your are. And your attempts at insults are adolescent.

Yo, you try to sound smart because no one will check your quote? But as usual, you are a total dumb-ass, can we get some facts fool?

"GTP"

"GTP"

Really -- you want to talk "Fag in the White House" -------------------- with THAT avatar.
rofl.gif

"GTP"
Believe you? God, man, you are a howling screwball. Most of your posts make absolutely no sense, and your use of language is positively juvenile. The Chinese are going to blow away their best customers? Damn, what a damned fool you are.
Musta been that last 7.62 that went through his head, stand in for Sly Stallone during live fire takes........

"GTP"

"GTP"

Yo, you try to sound smart because no one will check your quote? But as usual, you are a total dumb-ass, can we get some facts fool?

"GTP"
Yo, you don't try to sound stupid, for you it's natural. :thup:

"GTP"

"GTP"

"GTP"

Yo, let me bend over and you kiss my ass like you do Obama`s ass?

"GTP"

"GTP"

Really -- you want to talk "Fag in the White House" -------------------- with THAT avatar.
rofl.gif

Yo, if I was you? I would go and find a corner to curl up in! SAD!

"GTP"

"GTP"

"GTP"

"GTP"

Yo, let me bend over and you kiss my ass like you do Obama`s ass?

"GTP"
Ya might wanna try expanding your repertoire...... Oh wait. You have no idea what I just posted....... :lmao:

Forum List

Back