🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just A Little To Close For Comfort?

It's nothing new. Russian ships docked in Cuba for the last forty years. The problem for the little dictatorship is that Russia went broke and could no longer fund the idiot Castro regime.

Yo, think again? We have a FAG in the White House, and they know it! If they want to blow us away? They will. believe me!

"GTP"
Believe you? God, man, you are a howling screwball. Most of your posts make absolutely no sense, and your use of language is positively juvenile. The Chinese are going to blow away their best customers? Damn, what a damned fool you are.
Musta been that last 7.62 that went through his head, stand in for Sly Stallone during live fire takes........

Yo, it took you 30 minutes to come up with this? You`re as sad as your side-kicks!!!

"GTP"

Yo, you can try to be cool? But you`re not! You can hang along with your boys Obama balls, good luck on that fool!!!

"GTP"
I see you've been palming your anti-psychotics again. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yo, Obama is calling you? Obama needs your hands and mouth? It`s his Scrotum? Good Luck Fag!

"GTP"
Hey Yo-Yo, ever consider the amount of armed ships we have off of China's coast? MAD is still the policy of all the major powers. You silly flap-yapping just demonstrates what a fool your are. And your attempts at insults are adolescent.

Yo, you try to sound smart because no one will check your quote? But as usual, you are a total dumb-ass, can we get some facts fool?

"GTP"
Yo, you don't try to sound stupid, for you it's natural. :thup:

Yo, you should look in a mirror fool? You can see a true pathetic ass!!!

"GTP"

Yo, Obama is calling you? Obama needs your hands and mouth? It`s his Scrotum? Good Luck Fag!

"GTP"
Hey Yo-Yo, ever consider the amount of armed ships we have off of China's coast? MAD is still the policy of all the major powers. You silly flap-yapping just demonstrates what a fool your are. And your attempts at insults are adolescent.

Yo, you try to sound smart because no one will check your quote? But as usual, you are a total dumb-ass, can we get some facts fool?

"GTP"

Yo, let me bend over and you kiss my ass like you do Obama`s ass?

"GTP"
Ya might wanna try expanding your repertoire...... Oh wait. You have no idea what I just posted....... :lmao:

Yo, just go to bed and dream about you and Obama? Before mommy comes in and bust your ass, wimp!!!

"GTP"

It's nothing new. Russian ships docked in Cuba for the last forty years. The problem for the little dictatorship is that Russia went broke and could no longer fund the idiot Castro regime.

Yo, think again? We have a FAG in the White House, and they know it! If they want to blow us away? They will. believe me!

"GTP"
Believe you? God, man, you are a howling screwball. Most of your posts make absolutely no sense, and your use of language is positively juvenile. The Chinese are going to blow away their best customers? Damn, what a damned fool you are.
Musta been that last 7.62 that went through his head, stand in for Sly Stallone during live fire takes........

Yo, it took you 30 minutes to come up with this? You`re as sad as your side-kicks!!!

"GTP"
If you ever look up "pathetic" you'd see your picture list as the poster child. :lmao:

"GTP"

"GTP"
Yo, you don't try to sound stupid, for you it's natural. :thup:

Yo, you should look in a mirror fool? You can see a true pathetic ass!!!

"GTP"
Okay, you have projection down pat. Now let's work on your palaver apportionment........

"GTP"

"GTP"

Yo, let me bend over and you kiss my ass like you do Obama`s ass?

"GTP"
Ya might wanna try expanding your repertoire...... Oh wait. You have no idea what I just posted....... :lmao:

Yo, just go to bed and dream about you and Obama? Before mommy comes in and bust your ass, wimp!!!

"GTP"
You're one fun village idiot!!! :lmao:

"GTP"

"GTP"
If you ever look up "pathetic" you'd see your picture list as the poster child. :lmao:

Yo, you are the type of person "Conservatives" don`t associate with, BYE!

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg

"GTP"

"GTP"

Yo, you are the type of person "Conservatives" don`t associate with, BYE!

"GTP"
View attachment 54436
Conservative? You??!!! Hell, you're so far right you make Joe McCarthy look like one of Stalin's sidekicks!!!! :lmao:

Forum List

Back