Just a reminder for members here.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

I have it on very good authority that members, here, are not permitted to comment on moderator behavior or moderator actions on the open board.

I urge you all to keep this in mind when discussing the Trump/Harris “debate” on ABC.

#RememberDonnaBrazille

27ywg4-jpg.785828

I have it on very good authority that members, here, are not permitted to comment on moderator behavior or moderator actions on the open board.

I urge you all to keep this in mind when discussing the Trump/Harris “debate” on ABC.

#RememberDonnaBrazille

"Seven:
Discussing administrators, moderators and rules in general on the open forum is not a violation of the rules. However, bringing a specific mod action or specifics of a mod action into the open forum IS a violation of the rules and will be dealt with accordingly. "

#RememberDonnaBrazille

I think several USMB moderators may have to remove their opinions of the debate moderators not that most have been critical of them. :)

#RememberDonnaBrazille

You just learned this?

#RememberDonnaBrazille
Cry harder.

Forum List

Back