Just a reminder of 1974 during the Watergate mess....

Support of Nixon by republicans never lagged.....until............

It was after the 1974 primaries when republicans running for office, gauged the mood of the electorate, and determined that (to save their own sorry hides) Nixon had to go to save the party.
A deal was struck that included assurances to Nixon that a pardon would be forthcoming from Ford, allowing the criminal....Nixon.....to simply "retire."

Any current talk about impeachment of the orange buffoon is way too early...the missing factor at this point is the looming threat for republicans to lose congressional control......but, let the primaries next year "encourage" their country over party mantra.

You mean they waited for actual evidence before throwing Nixon out? Insane!

No, no........we MUST all wait for Mueller's investigation to be completed.....Most of us on the left are reasonably patient.......It is right wingers who are a bit impatient demanding "proof" BEFORE an investigation ends.

No, no........we MUST all wait for Mueller's investigation to be completed.....Most of us on the left are reasonably patient.......It is right wingers who are a bit impatient demanding "proof" BEFORE an investigation ends.

You guys literally started calling for impeachment on inauguration day. On what planet is that reasonably patient?

I'd be happy with reasonable suspicion. But you don't have that

You guys literally started calling for impeachment on inauguration day. On what planet is that reasonably patient?

for the little that it's worth, i did not call for his impeachment on day one.....As a new Yorker, I've known the racism and narcissism and belligerence/arrogance of that Trump cabal from the 1980s....I well knew that Trump would soon screw up when trying to bring his lack of business ethics into the WH.....The man is a fraud !!!

for the little that it's worth, i did not call for his impeachment on day one.....As a new Yorker, I've known the racism and narcissism and belligerence/arrogance of that Trump cabal from the 1980s....I well knew that Trump would soon screw up when trying to bring his lack of business ethics into the WH.....The man is a fraud !!!

Racism where? Narcissism? Did you sleep through the last 8 years? Belligerence? Only when attacked.

Still does make any of them guilty of crimes. The clients I've had would make the trumps look like saints

Very very very little

Forum List

Back