Just an FYI, if you want thorough coverage of the failed attack on Trump, check YT European media

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
European media are not only more shocked it seems, but also more thankful in their expressions that Trump survived. I watched British and Aussie media and saw far better coverage thus far. They showed graphics of where the dirtbag shooter was, the details before and leading up to the failed assassination, interviews with many who.were there, criticisms of the secret service etc. They even had a photo of the guy alive as he lied on the rooftop, clearly a witness had snapped.the photo. Europe is becoming more free and transparent than N.A media and they are an ocean away. Oh, and clearly Trump has more support globally than I thought.

European media are not only more shocked it seems, but also more thankful in their expressions that Trump survived. I watched British and Aussie media and saw far better coverage thus far. They showed graphics of where the dirtbag shooter was, the details before and leading up to the failed assassination, interviews with many who.were there, criticisms of the secret service etc. They even had a photo of the guy alive as he lied on the rooftop, clearly a witness had snapped.the photo. Europe is becoming more free and transparent than N.A media and they are an ocean away. Oh, and clearly Trump has more support globally than I thought.
Dems want you to think that the world is opposed to Trump, and only a small number of isolated people - oops, “racists” - like him.

Forum List

Back