Just another day in a Muslim hellhole (Iran killing stray dogs with acid)

Yup, Iran killing dogs with acid injections. Motherfuckers!

Then again if the Saudis did it, you wouldn't hear about it.

Always bad stories from Iran, it's a way of vilifying Iran to make it easier to invade at some point in the future with a Republican President in the White House.

The US has an unholy allowance with SA. How is this an excuse for Iran or Muslims?

Always bad stories from Iran, it's a way of vilifying Iran to make it easier to invade at some point in the future with a Republican President in the White House.

It's not just Iran

It's Muslims.

Dogs are better than Muslims

Well, I doubt anything I could say would change your ignorance, so probably no point, hey?

I'm not ignorant about Muslim attitudes toward dogs

It's the fact that I know about them that makes me angry.

I have no place for people who would kill a dog just because they have some whacked out and yes stupid religious belief.

It's not just Iran

It's Muslims.

Well, I doubt anything I could say would change your ignorance, so probably no point, hey?

I have no place for people who would kill a dog just because they have some whacked out and yes stupid religious belief.

But then again I guess you'd have a place for people who go into other countries and cause massive problems leading to hundreds of thousands of deaths.

The US isn't one to be comparing when trying to show nice happy things.

It's not just Iran

It's Muslims.

But then again I guess you'd have a place for people who go into other countries and cause massive problems leading to hundreds of thousands of deaths.

^^^
Who says I'm not for any of the things you speak of? But what you speak of is completely contrary to the point. People who do these things lack character. What is the root of character in Iran and the Middle East in general?

The root of the character lies in the very people trying to change the culture.

What is the root of character in China? Russia? Rural backwoods USA? Dog fighting rings? Do you think we were always kind to animals?

I think real men have respected God's creatures since the start of time.

They were few and far between.

The Jains come to mind, as real men. But dogs have always held a low place in the many faiths. Street dogs are treated horribly in many parts of the world.

So what is the root of the character?

It's what lies in the hearts of those who seek to change the cruelties of their cultures.

Many areas in the US use worse methods. I've seen it.

Do some research.

I despise this but we need to clean up our own backyard before we judge others.

Shut up, you sanctimonious d-bag.

I know plenty of cases of animal cruelty in the US; so, don't be telling me to do research. Secondly, that's not the f'ing issue. And I won't stay silent just because you want to look the other way to protect your Muslim cohorts.

Thank you for revealing the true intent of your thread. It's not about cruelty to dogs. It's not about doing anything about it. It's not that you even really care about those dogs since that's not "the f'ing issue". It's simply another excuse for you to vent your hatred of Muslims.

The people running and supporting the Vafa shelter, and other endeavors like that care far more than you and are doing something to change things.

It's not just Iran

It's Muslims.

FYI I was always against invading Iraq and this has nothing to do with that now does it?

A culture that will torture and slaughter harmless animals for no good reason is one that deserves disdain.

If you can't see that then we have nothing more to say to each other

The US has an unholy allowance with SA. How is this an excuse for Iran or Muslims?

What?

So, you basically have no follow-up now that I didn't go down the rabbit hole. (That I didn't chase your distraction in case you don't get simple metaphors). Let me explain this in simple talk: You tried to make Saudi Arabia somehow relevant to the fact that Iranian Muslims are inhumanely killing dogs. And when I didn't indulge your US-Saudi bull shit, you gave me a retarded "What?"

Do some research.

I know plenty of cases of animal cruelty in the US; so, don't be telling me to do research. Secondly, that's not the f'ing issue. And I won't stay silent just because you want to look the other way to protect your Muslim cohorts.

Thank you for revealing the true intent of your thread. It's not about cruelty to dogs. It's not about doing anything about it. It's not that you even really care about those dogs since that's not "the f'ing issue". It's simply another excuse for you to vent your hatred of Muslims.

The people running and supporting the Vafa shelter, and other endeavors like that care far more than you and are doing something to change things.

So, despising Muslims somehow cancels out my concern for the dogs? Nice logic, bro.

As far as the people running shelters, I wouldn't say they care more; but they certainly worker harder for the animals (and often get paid for it). I do plenty in my daily life for animals though; but you're too fond of making assumptions to know that. Although, it's frankly not a contest. I don't need to freaking be doing anything for animals to be able to share a simple opinion that Muslims killing dogs with acid injections is a fucked up thing to do. Maybe, you should stop trying to make the issue about the messenger and other side issues and regard the actual issue. But you don't because you have your own agenda.

^^^
Who says I'm not for any of the things you speak of? But what you speak of is completely contrary to the point. People who do these things lack character. What is the root of character in Iran and the Middle East in general?

What is the root of character in China? Russia? Rural backwoods USA? Dog fighting rings? Do you think we were always kind to animals?

The Jains come to mind, as real men. But dogs have always held a low place in the many faiths. Street dogs are treated horribly in many parts of the world.

It's what lies in the hearts of those who seek to change the cruelties of their cultures.

I don't know what you think the history of animal treatment by humans is or what you perceive the history of animal treatment by humans to be; but I think that it's in the human conscious to treat animals with respect and not engage in such cruel acts. Regardless, you are unwittingly making my point, anyways, as you are arguing that culture affects animal cruelty at societal levels; and it's a Muslim society perpetrating these heinous acts.

^^^

I don't know what you think the history of animal treatment by humans is or what you perceive the history of animal treatment by humans to be; but I think that it's in the human conscious to treat animals with respect and not engage in such cruel acts. Regardless, you are unwittingly making my point, anyways, as you are arguing that culture affects animal cruelty at societal levels; and it's a Muslim society perpetrating these heinous acts.

Culture DOES affect animal cruelty. But how do you explain the cruelty in China or Russia - neither of which are Muslim? Or, do you only care if it's abuse by Muslims? I suspect the latter.

You also completely ignore the fact it's Muslims who are trying to change this culture. The decent treatment of animals goes hand in hand with affluence and education not necessarily religion, and it's a fairly modern ethic.

Do some research.

So, despising Muslims somehow cancels out my concern for the dogs? Nice logic, bro.

As far as the people running shelters, I wouldn't say they care more; but they certainly worker harder for the animals (and often get paid for it). I do plenty in my daily life for animals though; but you're too fond of making assumptions to know that. Although, it's frankly not a contest. I don't need to freaking be doing anything for animals to be able to share a simple opinion that Muslims killing dogs with acid injections is a fucked up thing to do. Maybe, you should stop trying to make the issue about the messenger and other side issues and regard the actual issue. But you don't because you have your own agenda.

In countries like Iran, China and much of the third world they do not get paid for it. They are staffed with volunteers.

Actually, the real agenda - yours, is in the post you deleted before I could respond. Stop pretending it's out of concern for dogs. You've never posted anything else about animal abuse.

^^^

Culture DOES affect animal cruelty. But how do you explain the cruelty in China or Russia - neither of which are Muslim? Or, do you only care if it's abuse by Muslims? I suspect the latter.

You also completely ignore the fact it's Muslims who are trying to change this culture. The decent treatment of animals goes hand in hand with affluence and education not necessarily religion, and it's a fairly modern ethic.

Of course culture affects animal treatment and whether or not it extends to societal norms allowing for animal cruelty. We could easily go country by country and look at the derivations.

I would explain the animal cruelty in China and Russia by the oppressiveness in their systems just as Islam is a grand oppressive force as well.

Even if I were to grant you the idea that animal treatment is equated to affluence and education, it wouldn't be an argument for Islam. Islam oppresses affluence and education.

Do some research.

In countries like Iran, China and much of the third world they do not get paid for it. They are staffed with volunteers.

Actually, the real agenda - yours, is in the post you deleted before I could respond. Stop pretending it's out of concern for dogs. You've never posted anything else about animal abuse.

I didn't delete a post.

Okay...

1. I am not using animals as a prop to an agenda. I posted this in the middle east forum and not Pets for the very reason that I was focusing on the politics. That's totally appropriate despite your cheap attempts to cut me down for it.
2. I disagree that my posting history has any relevance in making such a thread; but you're not even right. I have created plenty of pro-animal threads and participated in a great many others. Here are some that I've created (that have nothing to do with Muslims):

Stray dogs pay their respects to Margarita Suarez US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Animal Stories US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Learning about animals US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Of course culture affects animal treatment and whether or not it extends to societal norms allowing for animal cruelty. We could easily go country by country and look at the derivations.

I would explain the animal cruelty in China and Russia by the oppressiveness in their systems just as Islam is a grand oppressive force as well.

Even if I were to grant you the idea that animal treatment is equated to affluence and education, it wouldn't be an argument for Islam. Islam oppresses affluence and education.

Animal cruelty does not seem tied with oppressive systems. It's tied with culture. Dog fighting for example, is a brutal abusive "sport" practiced in countries with open democratic systems. Romania is not "oppressive" but is considered one of the ten worst countries for animal abuse.

Do some research.

I didn't delete a post.

You did. I saw it, then it was gone. It still exists however.

Okay...

1. I am not using animals as a prop to an agenda. I posted this in the middle east forum and not Pets for the very reason that I was focusing on the politics. That's totally appropriate despite your cheap attempts to cut me down for it.
2. I disagree that my posting history has any relevance in making such a thread; but you're not even right. I have created plenty of pro-animal threads and participated in a great many others. Here are some that I've created (that have nothing to do with Muslims):

Stray dogs pay their respects to Margarita Suarez US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I owe you apologies for that slur then - apologe.

Animal cruelty does not seem tied with oppressive systems. It's tied with culture. Dog fighting for example, is a brutal abusive "sport" practiced in countries with open democratic systems. Romania is not "oppressive" but is considered one of the ten worst countries for animal abuse.

Yea, cos enlightenment is a facilitator to animal oppression (sarcasm). (Bad) Culture or subculture is most often a facilitator to animal abuse. I don't even know why you're arguing that. It's frankly a trite and completely wrong argument.

I didn't delete a post.

You did. I saw it, then it was gone. It still exists however.

Okay...

I owe you apologies for that slur then - apologe.

I vaguely recall deleting a post now that I've had some time to think. I am not hiding anything; speak to whatever it was I deleted if you think it's relevant.

Yea, cos enlightenment is a facilitator to animal oppression (sarcasm). (Bad) Culture or subculture is most often a facilitator to animal abuse. I don't even know why you're arguing that. It's frankly a trite and completely wrong argument.

What does that have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back