Just another day in the NFL, protesters lose

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
The players, primarily blacks took "can't have inmates running the prison" to mean "blacks are inmates and are decedents of slavery." You know, decedents of slavery just as most Caucasians, Indians, Hispanics, Middle Easterners and Hispanics are.

Just snowflakes being snowflakes. Claiming the victim role because of butt pain caused by simple words. Liberals dumbing down the populace, except for those wise to it.

Most Texans players take knee during anthem after owner's comment

The players, primarily blacks took "can't have inmates running the prison" to mean "blacks are inmates and are decedents of slavery." You know, decedents of slavery just as most Caucasians, Indians, Hispanics, Middle Easterners and Hispanics are.

Just snowflakes being snowflakes. Claiming the victim role because of butt pain caused by simple words. Liberals dumbing down the populace, except for those wise to it.

No actually. The owner is a CERTIFIED moron. If that's the top of his Communication skills, he'll probably lose all the money his daddy gave him... That was an AWFUL choice of words for folks that work hard, are disciplined and risk their bodies to play the game.

No actually. The owner is a CERTIFIED moron. If that's the top of his Communication skills, he'll probably lose all the money his daddy gave him... That was an AWFUL choice of words for folks that work hard, are disciplined and risk their bodies to play the game.

Yes, he should have cited it as traditionally "the inmates can't be running the ASYLUM"
that would not be seen as referring to minorities, and only offended advocates of the mentally ill.

. It appears that the players protesting in this way are acting just like rebellious inmates in a prison, because in their minds they are living in a prison in America. I mean listen to them cry and whine like they keep doing, and blaming all of law enforcement (the prison gaurds), for the acts of a few rogue gaurds. Pathetic !!

The protesting of the game should continue, and American's watching the NFL should be ashamed of themselves for breaking their protest vows. Hit them where it hurts (in their pockets). The coach was right in his comments, but he should have done better by saying "we can't have the children running the daycare". Double down coach, and don't apologise for what you see as a wrong. The anthem represents all Americans, and these idiot's protesting it are doing so in the same way that they are accusing all police (of being out of control killers) in which is unfair and untrue.

Certainly the owner needs to be careful with what he says around the chimps from the Negro Felon League. Doesn't he know their job is to throw a football around and smash their heads together?

Let's say that I start my own business with an idea and put up my own resources....borrow and leverage myself to the hilt. I hire people to help me get out my product and then they decide that they are going to dictate how MY business is going to work? Isn't that the epitome of the term "Letting the inmates run the asylum"??? I would say so.

I am beyond this bullshit "cultural marxism". It's MY company and I run it the way I see fit....don't like it" There's the door and don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out. If I don't want militant queers and marxists on the payroll? That is MY right because I sign the checks.....get it now???

Not a single Texans player had ever kneeled during the anthem before.

So, those that kneeled make more FRNs in one game than 71 percent of the populace make in a year......and they are "inmates" to a dumb fuck like you? In the NFL, you can't taunt an opponent without a penalty, you can't overly celebrate without a penalty....is that a suppression of free speech or simply rules of his employer? Should an employee be able to wear a Trump "Make America Great Again" hat at his place of employment if his employer fears that it would alienate customers? Of course not....but you are too much of an idiot to see the bigger picture.

So, those that kneeled make more FRNs in one game than 71 percent of the populace make in a year......and they are "inmates" to a dumb fuck like you? In the NFL, you can't taunt an opponent without a penalty, you can't overly celebrate without a penalty....is that a suppression of free speech or simply rules of his employer? Should an employee be able to wear a Trump "Make America Great Again" hat at his place of employment if his employer fears that it would alienate customers? Of course not....but you are too much of an idiot to see the bigger picture.
Dale, stop masturbating about the NFL. Haven't you heard? There were MULTIPLE SHOOTERS IN LAS VEGAS!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Dale, stop masturbating about the NFL. Haven't you heard? There were MULTIPLE SHOOTERS IN LAS VEGAS!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Oldfool, are you going to claim that there wasn't multiple shooters in Las Vegas???????/

These players support this kinda lawless violence and crapola.. plus show beligerance for America's basic patriotic norms.

"Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon." .. blm

"What do we want, dead cops, when do we want it, now" .. blm

The NFL screwed themselves over, they've had plenty of time to man-up for the country and they failed.

So they piss on the American anthem 'cause their boss hurt their bloody feelings?? In what way do they show that they love their country?

Greg
At the end of the Civil War a union soldier was quoted as saying "I loved my country but I`ll be damned if I`ll ever love another one". I piss on all anthems and have done so since about 9th grade.

So they piss on the American anthem 'cause their boss hurt their bloody feelings?? In what way do they show that they love their country?

Greg
At the end of the Civil War a union soldier was quoted as saying "I loved my country but I`ll be damned if I`ll ever love another one". I piss on all anthems and have done so since about 9th grade.

I will bet that you don't even know why you feel that way......even though I share your sane sentiment? I bet it's for very different reasons.

Greg

You sound pretty committed for a 10th grader...:poke:

Greg

Frankly, I can't say I give a damn.

Greg

Greg
In the 1980s, a lefty Gov here changed our anthem to one I find very ordinary at best and cringe worthy when II really think about it. However, I would never disrespect it as it is an accepted Symbol of our Nation. I see no reason to show disrespect to the symbols of your Nation regardless of one's "feelings".

Greg

Jesus Christ.....CBS kept showing us how fucking great Houston was.....and they still lost????

Forum List

Back