Just another day in the NFL, protesters lose

I'm offended the owner called his franchise a prison.

12140762_1114888968530329_8919353832235740314_n.jpg

Last edited:
Leftists Have Nothing Left

Pushing Pointless Progressive propaganda is not proof. The jock thugs started this divisiveness. Would Tillman's widow have supported NFL Taliban-sympathizers if they had abused their freedom of "self-expression" and insulted the flag Tillman is buried in?

Proof? Nobody can speak for Pat Tillman now, but those who knew him best are far more legitimate source for his liberal thoughts than what you've offered.

Pushing Pointless Progressive propaganda is not proof. The jock thugs started this divisiveness. Would Tillman's widow have supported NFL Taliban-sympathizers if they had abused their freedom of "self-expression" and insulted the flag Tillman is buried in?

Proof? Nobody can speak for Pat Tillman now, but those who knew him best are far more legitimate source for his liberal thoughts than what you've offered.
Jurinalistic Tactics

As usual, you dishonest and pushy fanatics pick out from a wide number of views the few that support your thughugging perversion.

Jurinalistic Tactics

As usual, you dishonest and pushy fanatics pick out from a wide number of views the few that support your thughugging perversion.

And you have pushed no view but your own that out of total disrespect provided your words as if they came out of a dead man's mouth. I presented viewpoint of his wife and a fellow soldier he served with. Your sources?

Jurinalistic Tactics

And you have pushed no view but your own that out of total disrespect provided your words as if they came out of a dead man's mouth. I presented viewpoint of his wife and a fellow soldier he served with. Your sources?
We Did Not Fight for Your Kind of Freedom of Speech. We Will Hunt You and Haunt You.

Been there, done that. That's all the proof you unpatriotic sissies deserve. Your selected sources have no bearing when opposed to my own combat experience. You might as well pick out Bergdahl to represent the attitude of today's GIs.

Jurinalistic Tactics

We Did Not Fight for Your Kind of Freedom of Speech. We Will Hunt You and Haunt You.

Been there, done that. That's all the proof you unpatriotic sissies deserve. Your selected sources have no bearing when opposed to my own combat experience. You might as well pick out Bergdahl to represent the attitude of today's GIs.

You're stereotypical of what they say about folks that make assumptions. My kind of freedom of speech? Nowhere here have I defined that. You question my sources. Yes I view the world in its reality and know there are those closer to Pat Tillman than I. First with Tillman and now with me, you are certainly speaking the views of others without a substance of support of your ability of that of a mind reader.

Jurinalistic Tactics

You're stereotypical of what they say about folks that make assumptions. My kind of freedom of speech? Nowhere here have I defined that. You question my sources. Yes I view the world in its reality and know there are those closer to Pat Tillman than I. First with Tillman and now with me, you are certainly speaking the views of others without a substance of support of your ability of that of a mind reader.
Your Talking Points Need to Be Sharpened

"Mind reader" is another one of those trick phrases that sound like valid criticisms but are totally empty when tested by real-life situations. If you can't understand what other people are thinking, you're simply stupid. You should never play cards or buy a used car. In fact, you should never play sports either, because, of course, the most successful players are the ones that can anticipate what the other side is planning to do.

Forum List

Back