🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just another day in Washington DC. Home surveillance video.

A lot of gunplay for a community like Washington DC, which is supposed to be a gun free city.

If these guys were in front of my home, I would have been on the street giving them hell if my case was parked down there. Repairing gunfire damage can be expensive.

A lot of gunplay for a community like Washington DC, which is supposed to be a gun free city.

If these guys were in front of my home, I would have been on the street giving them hell if my case was parked down there. Repairing gunfire damage can be expensive.

Gun laws do not stop criminals from getting guns.

In 1985 I was walking on "O" street and we heard gunfire also..I live in the rural area of SW Mizzouri and we hear gunfire all the time...

Some bleeding hearts want to blame such violence on society instead of on the very, very, very bad people who have destroyed since the 1960s so many once nice American cities.

Amazing!

These should be Trump supporters. Clearly they love the 2A.

Shooting a handgun from that range is about as accurate as Tim Kaine saying the USA invented the institution of slavery.

Some bleeding hearts want to blame such violence on society instead of on the very, very, very bad people who have destroyed since the 1960s so many once nice American cities.

Amazing!
Who did it to the rural towns in the US that were nice in the 1960's and now are not?

Gun laws do not stop criminals from getting guns.

Libs never admit that

No law will keep me from having a firearm says this liberal....

These should be Trump supporters. Clearly they love the 2A.

Shooting a handgun from that range is about as accurate as Tim Kaine saying the USA invented the institution of slavery.

That would be the problem. You're more likely to hit an innocent bystander than the person you're shooting at.

Forum List

Back