Just another terrible, horrible day for the Left as America recovers from Obama

Horrible day for the left?

Trumpcare is falling on its face as Republicans acknowledge it has little chance of passing

The Russiagate investigation is expanding as Donald Trump Jrs dealings with Russia are being brought into question

Trump returns humiliated from the G20 conferences as Trump is excluded from conversations and his meeting with Putin is a disaster

The OP dealt with a specific issue that is a big win for Trump and for America.

And you couldn't bring yourself to admit that. Or even address it.

This is the topic of the OPs choosing

I merely responded with more significant examples of how the left is winning and the Trump administration is turning out to be just what we said it would be

Trumpcare is an ongoing issue. Russiagate is a joke, and of course the rest of the world is upset that America has a President who wants what is good for America.

AND, we just reduced the numbers of nations who were so disrespectful of US that they would not even take their citizens back by half.

What do you think of a nation that won't take back it's citizens? Do you agree that is that act of incredible asshole-ness?
Trumpcare was a disaster. After eight years of promising something better they give us something even Republicans won't support

The wall is not going to happen

No balanced budget

When are conservatives going to tire over being lied to?
We are tired of it now. Please for Gods sake, STOP LYING, whackwings!

Whatever happened to the Great Wall of Trump?

I merely responded with more significant examples of how the left is winning and the Trump administration is turning out to be just what we said it would be

Trumpcare is an ongoing issue. Russiagate is a joke, and of course the rest of the world is upset that America has a President who wants what is good for America.

AND, we just reduced the numbers of nations who were so disrespectful of US that they would not even take their citizens back by half.

What do you think of a nation that won't take back it's citizens? Do you agree that is that act of incredible asshole-ness?
Trumpcare was a disaster. After eight years of promising something better they give us something even Republicans won't support

No balanced budget

I asked you what you thought of nations that refuse to take back their citizens.

YOu did not answer.

WHY NOT?

Actually, I don't give a shit, it is in the noise

But if you bothered to read the OP link, you would see this was initially an Obama policy that Trump continued

1. HOw the fuck is it "in the noise"? THese asshole are refusing to take back their own people?

2. So, "Obama". What does that mean? Do you now NOT support it, because "Trump"? Or are you admitting it is a good thing for America, because "Obama"?

These are all rhetorical questions, because I know that you will not seriously or honestly answer any of them.

All you really have to say is "Trump bad". The rest is "noise".

You are welcome to prove me wrong by answering my questions.

lol!

nancy7.jpg

nancy drew2.jpg

No balanced budget

From what I understand they are working on it.

No balanced budget

I asked you what you thought of nations that refuse to take back their citizens.

YOu did not answer.

WHY NOT?

But if you bothered to read the OP link, you would see this was initially an Obama policy that Trump continued

1. HOw the fuck is it "in the noise"? THese asshole are refusing to take back their own people?

2. So, "Obama". What does that mean? Do you now NOT support it, because "Trump"? Or are you admitting it is a good thing for America, because "Obama"?

These are all rhetorical questions, because I know that you will not seriously or honestly answer any of them.

lol!

Not a very big issue with me

If it is important to you, maybe you should be thanking Obama

No balanced budget

I'm going to build a wall, a great, big, beautiful wall.....and Mexico is going to pay for it......Believe me

foghorn1.gif

Conservatives are such suckers

No balanced budget

YOu did not answer.

WHY NOT?

lol!

And as I predicted, you did not answer my questions.

No balanced budget

I'm going to build a wall, a great, big, beautiful wall.....and Mexico is going to pay for it......Believe me

foghorn1.gif

Do you think it is good for American to have 11 million illegals living in the shadows?

(i know it is good for the dems, and you, i am asking about America)

No balanced budget

YOu did not answer.

WHY NOT?

lol!

And as I predicted, you did not answer my questions.

I did answer.....you just didn't like the answer

Trumpcare is falling on its face as Republicans acknowledge it has little chance of passing

The Russiagate investigation is expanding as Donald Trump Jrs dealings with Russia are being brought into question

Trump returns humiliated from the G20 conferences as Trump is excluded from conversations and his meeting with Putin is a disaster

FYI: The left is done. Americans (the bear the left kept poking) has finally woken up and is ready to swipe what's pestering it.
More Americans supported the left than the right in the last election

Much like the great Bush disaster, Republicans will come crashing down as the public realizes the impact of their policies

So how do you explain the over 1000 seats dems lost over the last few years?

No balanced budget

foghorn1.gif

Do you think it is good for American to have 11 million illegals living in the shadows?

No, I don't think it is good to have 11 million people hiding in the shadows. I would rather give them temporary work visas and encourage them to pay taxes and officially contribute to our society

FYI: The left is done. Americans (the bear the left kept poking) has finally woken up and is ready to swipe what's pestering it.

Much like the great Bush disaster, Republicans will come crashing down as the public realizes the impact of their policies

Republicans rule from a minority

foghorn1.gif

No, I don't think it is good to have 11 million people hiding in the shadows. I would rather give them temporary work visas and encourage them to pay taxes and officially contribute to our society

That still has them living here against the wishes of the American people.

YOu ridicule the idea of border security, because you see the US turning into a third world hellhole and you welcome that change.

And Trump wants to stop you.

THAT IS WHAT YOU VISIT TO THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.

Lefties really don't do math, do they?

foghorn1.gif

That still has them living here against the wishes of the American people.

YOu ridicule the idea of border security, because you see the US turning into a third world hellhole and you welcome that change.

And Trump wants to stop you.

THAT IS WHAT YOU VISIT TO THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.

No, most Americans do not want to see them deported...only bigoted rightwingers

Personally, I do not want to waste the money building walls, placing tens of thousands of agents on the borders and clogging our legal system just to chase down your bogeyman

Mexicans have lived here for centuries and have made many contributions to our society. If they are willing to work and pay taxes, I have no problem letting them stay

Ask Hillary about the math

Ask Hillary about the math

She's too busy counting how much money she wasted during the election.

View attachment 138022
This response coming from a moron who's party spent 4 million dollars investigating Hillary for 8 fuckin years and have absolutely nothing to show for it, but Putin's input on our 2016 election....gotcha!!!

Forum List

Back