Just as a reminder: Canada has a stronger middle class than the US and the child poverty rate...

Canada has roughly the same geographical area as the U.S. and the U.S. supports roughly he same population of illegal aliens as their entire freaking (37 million) population of Canada. What President Trump needs to do is to find a way to ship the illegal aliens to our polite neighbors to the north.

...in the US is the highest in the developed world.

Republicans have this nauseating arrogance about the US’s economy yet they are usually uneducated on the facts. The deluded warm and fuzzy feelings they have about the US overwhelms them facing any cognitive dissonance.

Which country has the richest middle class?

Countries investing more in social programs have less child poverty

Just curious...how many wetbacks do they have? How many stolen citizenships have they issued to filthy anchor babies?
Are you suggesting the US has always been inferior?

The degredation and decline of America coincides with the increase of our wetback population. You didn’t know that? What else can I teach you?
Nothing because you’re apparently too stupid to know that migration from Mexico has been declining since 2008. Hell just as many Mexicans have LEFT the US.

Republicans have this nauseating arrogance about the US’s economy yet they are usually uneducated on the facts. The deluded warm and fuzzy feelings they have about the US overwhelms them facing any cognitive dissonance.

Just curious...how many wetbacks do they have? How many stolen citizenships have they issued to filthy anchor babies?

The degredation and decline of America coincides with the increase of our wetback population. You didn’t know that? What else can I teach you?
Nothing because you’re apparently too stupid to know that migration from Mexico has been declining since 2008. Hell just as many Mexicans have LEFT the US.

That’s such bullshit...nobody sane will buy the foolishness your selling.
But anyhoo...back to your thread...no nation with 100 million filthy wetbacks can stay on top. I don’t make this up, look around the world.

But anyhoo...back to your thread...no nation with 100 million filthy wetbacks can stay on top. I don’t make this up, look around the world.
Nope it really is true. I know you struggle with facts, but they exist whether you like it or not. Also, what I find hilarious about your retarded Trump support is that you are supporting a moron who is keeping thousands of migrant kids here indefinitely on the tax payer’s dime. He’s made the immigration problem worse and you’re too stupid to realize it lol

Nope it really is true. I know you struggle with facts, but they exist whether you like it or not. Also, what I find hilarious about your retarded Trump support is that you are supporting a moron who is keeping thousands of migrant kids here indefinitely on the tax payer’s dime. He’s made the immigration problem worse and you’re too stupid to realize it lol

“Making it worse”?
You mean like how The Magic Negro put more AR-15’s on the street than anyone in history?

Interesting article but you can tell it was written by someone with an agenda. Gee, now why WAS Canada less affected by the Great Recession than the US was? For starters...in Canada there were no such things as liar loans or no money down loans to buy real estate. It's generally 20% down if you want to buy a house in the Great White North and if you don't have stellar credit then you need to buy mortgage insurance. So why has Canada moved past the US in Middle Class wealth? The number one thing that makes up Middle Class wealth is equity in a home. Tens of thousands of Middle Class Americans lost their homes when they lost their jobs during Barry's extended recession and then had to burn up their life's savings while they waited for someone to create jobs again!

I'm amused you find THAT to be a Republican problem!

“Making it worse”?
You mean like how The Magic Negro put more AR-15’s on the street than anyone in history?
Do you even know what you will say next? Trust me we all noticed your lame deflection.

The Canadian middle class is up to thier eyeballs in debt ...even worse than you american slaves ..they can't afford anything and can't get chest xrays....the chinese have completely warped thier real estate market and like the rest of the western world is overrun with savages from around the globe and they've been disarmed

You're a hoser
The former anglosphere is finished
Keep buying ammo

They have stronger immigration laws lol
That really has nothing to do with it. You just pretend it does.

Importing poverty from around the world doesn't impact the middle class?
Doesn't increase child poverty?
LOL!
We already have immigration laws. Have had them since the beginning. Them not being perfect doesn’t somehow make them a failure.
Huh

Canada has a higher rate of immigration, jitler.
Ok put the vape down now

LOL!

We imported poverty from around the world for the first 240 years of our existence.
No no we imported people that turned poverty in to value..

LOL!

We imported poverty from around the world for the first 240 years of our existence.
No no we imported people that turned poverty in to value..

BINGO
We imported the types of human beings that took great pride in returning value back to Americans...now we import the types of human beings that take great pride in taking and stealing from Americans.

And being in black face is acceptable to the kkk

Oh how could we forget the canadian populations approval of racism and violence against the oppressed by voting for a racist who wore black face and culturally appropriates dress from other cultures

What a wicked an evil peoples

Forum List

Back