🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

The Hidabitch is a narcissistic sociopath.....she cares nothing about anyone but her. Power and money control her every thought.

She does care about health of little girls.

21r7m.png

Right again......just a random 7yr old girl running the big city streets of NY. Hillary just stumbles out.......thar she is, right by the camera crew "behind". Shades on.

If she has pneumonia, she would yell at that girl to stay away.

Pneumonia is just cover up as explanation for today's episode.
You're right about the coverup but if she DID have pneumonia, she would still hug the child just to show everyone she is "healthy". She doesn't have a conscience.

Pneumonia at her age, and obvious level of fragility, is a potential life endangering illness. If it truly is pneumonia she has a serious problem. If it's a lie, it is a stupid one.

I wonder what page " The Beast Has Pneumonia" will appear on, on the New York Times tomorrow.
I wish i was you for a day. Your thread took off like cellphone sales. i've started some......all fizzle out few posts.

What's your secret? Be "Rexx 4 a day"......u win USMB!

Guys......they are already lying and saying she just "stumbled" and if you look at the video.....thank goodness we have it.......she passed just as the van doors were open and was completely out when they put her in the van....

The lefties here and in the press are going to make that video go away...we will have to keep posting it whenever the lefties here lie about her "stumbling" and I also suggest posting it on your social media as often as possible before the lie sets in......

Guys......they are already lying and saying she just "stumbled" and if you look at the video.....thank goodness we have it.......she passed just as the van doors were open and was completely out when they put her in the van....

The lefties here and in the press are going to make that video go away...we will have to keep posting it whenever the lefties here lie about her "stumbling" and I also suggest posting it on your social media as often as possible before the lie sets in......

Yes. I showed the video to a doctor while we were at a volleyball game and he said that is very serious. Her rigidity just before she fainted is a serious problem.

The Hidabitch is a narcissistic sociopath.....she cares nothing about anyone but her. Power and money control her every thought.

21r7m.png

Right again......just a random 7yr old girl running the big city streets of NY. Hillary just stumbles out.......thar she is, right by the camera crew "behind". Shades on.

You're right about the coverup but if she DID have pneumonia, she would still hug the child just to show everyone she is "healthy". She doesn't have a conscience.

At the time she was hugging that girl wasn't decided yet what condition she has.

I wonder what page " The Beast Has Pneumonia" will appear on, on the New York Times tomorrow.
I wish i was you for a day. Your thread took off like cellphone sales. i've started some......all fizzle out few posts.

What's your secret? Be "Rexx 4 a day"......u win USMB!
it looked like a Trump VS the Beast Election,,,wow,,,13,000 views in such short time,,,,,,did i win anything? maybe a year supply of bleach bit?

Watch these two videos.

Here is the close up on her left shoulder. VIDEO

And here is her right pant leg.

At 0:12 second mark you can her a pop followed by metallic sound.

It could be the sound of the spring blowing out the back end of the diazepam injector. Watch how he puts his right hand on her left shoulder then begins feeling around - you can see him push like he's pushing the injector with his palm into her shoulder. At that moment is when she really begins faltering.
If he didn't line it up properly and it hit hard bone instead of soft flesh then the injector would blow the spring mechanism out the back end.
The spring is what bounced off Hillary's right pant leg. You can see it coming from behind the bollard in the slow-downed video.

It was probably her catheter or part of the assembly. The limo probably smells like piss now.

Her doc says it is pneumonia, not heat exhaustion, so you are wrong. And if you didn't know people after a seizure usually show exhaustion, I doubt you have witnessed any others.
BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

Gravely? When did *I* say gravely? Though if it is seizures she is having, do you understand that each seizure does brain damage and kills brain cells?

Why would I call it a "minor" seizure? Well for one she isn't rolling around on the ground with people trying to keep her from swallowing her tongue.

You're just acting like a dumb liberal piece of shit that will defend Hillary to your last dying breath. She could show up at your door and tell you to your face that she is a corrupt, lying whore, and you would open your wallet and donate to her campaign fund.

You are such a bullshit. Read you previous post and other post where everyone is dreaming that Hillary is gravelly. Then I want you to go back and read your post. You are piece of shit posting garbage.
It is you who said that it's a minor seizure. How that hell did you know it's minor? And do not try to deflect about donations.

Dumbass, I just told you why I would say it was a minor seizure. Have you ever seen someone have a seizure?

On the other hand, here is what would be considered a "minor" seizure.

So quit being a dumbass.

And this video should support your medical expertise?
And Hilary's Doctor supposed to just willy nilly diagnose her it's minor? Keep trying old man.
And yes I've seen people that had seizures and people that fainted because of ................ heat, low sugar, exhaustion and low potassium.
And from what I see here............. looks like they just discovered North America when they see someone that fainted because of heat exhaustion.

You are putting words in my mouth...... Where in my post that I said heat exhaustion? I said *maybe* exhaustion because earlier every one said she over heated.
And how in the world you can tell me that I never seen a patient that has seizures? Maybe it's the first time for to you hear that people fainted and died bc of high and low potassium. And people collapse bc of dehydration.

So she has a pneumonia....... Not a seizure that everyone was hoping. I'm sure lots right wing nuts in this thread are disappointed.

There is seriuosly something wrong w/hiLIARy

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

21r7m.png

At the time she was hugging that girl wasn't decided yet what condition she has.
No, they said she was diagnosed with it on Friday.

Wow......the democrats buy everything they say about this woman......pneumonia......really....? If only we had people ready to lie and cheat and steal for us the way hilary does.....

Since a lot of you lie a lot that includes YOU stupid fuck.
Do you have anything to disprove that?

Her doc says it is pneumonia, not heat exhaustion, so you are wrong. And if you didn't know people after a seizure usually show exhaustion, I doubt you have witnessed any others.
You are such a bullshit. Read you previous post and other post where everyone is dreaming that Hillary is gravelly. Then I want you to go back and read your post. You are piece of shit posting garbage.
It is you who said that it's a minor seizure. How that hell did you know it's minor? And do not try to deflect about donations.

Dumbass, I just told you why I would say it was a minor seizure. Have you ever seen someone have a seizure?

On the other hand, here is what would be considered a "minor" seizure.

So quit being a dumbass.

And this video should support your medical expertise?
And Hilary's Doctor supposed to just willy nilly diagnose her it's minor? Keep trying old man.
And yes I've seen people that had seizures and people that fainted because of ................ heat, low sugar, exhaustion and low potassium.
And from what I see here............. looks like they just discovered North America when they see someone that fainted because of heat exhaustion.

You believe that....and as the photo shows...this woman then went on to embrace a young girl.....really?

Watch CNN it will make you smarter.

You can't make this shit up. Kid you are out of your league here.

How soon before the networks stop showing that video of her actually collapsing...have they stopped already?

They are doing a shitty job of cover up, aren't they?

They had you fooled for several hours. But then you're stupid.

You are incorrect. I was watching the news when I first saw the video. No cover up. Anything before that was speculation. You bought the speculation. Better luck next time.

Forum List

Back