🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

this thread got about 3000 hits an hour/or more....and because of that, my PC overheated and a shoe came flying off.

she has been diagnosed. She has pneumonia
Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday | New York Post
The horse crap press release states she is "recovering nicely"...
Newsflash. NOBODY "recovers nicely" from this illness. it takes time.
Mrs Clinton will recover and there ya have it.
I just hate it when the media reports BS......"nicely" is BS...
I hate it when they say she will recover.

Not very nice Hoss. You show some goddamn respect to your next president.
Why should we have any respect for a person who has no respect for us?

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Dude, I have known several people that have had seizures, including those that have "minor" seizures like those that Hillary appears to have, and they do not go to the hospital after every seizure. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

I have taken coumadin for 10 years and have not had a seizure or fainted a single time.

Good for you. Meaning you've been handling well including your vitamin K intake.

Correct, and NO booze, period.

I know that alcohol intake is also not good for you except red wine moderation.

How soon before the networks stop showing that video of her actually collapsing...have they stopped already?

They are doing a shitty job of cover up, aren't they?

They had you fooled for several hours. But then you're stupid.

You are incorrect. I was watching the news when I first saw the video. No cover up. Anything before that was speculation. You bought the speculation. Better luck next time.
Is there a problem with you admitting Clinton has health issues?

Honey, if you truly had you would have known exhaustion happens after a seizure, rather than stating she just looks exhausted.
Her doc says it is pneumonia, not heat exhaustion, so you are wrong. And if you didn't know people after a seizure usually show exhaustion, I doubt you have witnessed any others.
Gravely? When did *I* say gravely? Though if it is seizures she is having, do you understand that each seizure does brain damage and kills brain cells?

Why would I call it a "minor" seizure? Well for one she isn't rolling around on the ground with people trying to keep her from swallowing her tongue.

You're just acting like a dumb liberal piece of shit that will defend Hillary to your last dying breath. She could show up at your door and tell you to your face that she is a corrupt, lying whore, and you would open your wallet and donate to her campaign fund.

You are such a bullshit. Read you previous post and other post where everyone is dreaming that Hillary is gravelly. Then I want you to go back and read your post. You are piece of shit posting garbage.
It is you who said that it's a minor seizure. How that hell did you know it's minor? And do not try to deflect about donations.

Dumbass, I just told you why I would say it was a minor seizure. Have you ever seen someone have a seizure?

On the other hand, here is what would be considered a "minor" seizure.

So quit being a dumbass.

And this video should support your medical expertise?
And Hilary's Doctor supposed to just willy nilly diagnose her it's minor? Keep trying old man.
And yes I've seen people that had seizures and people that fainted because of ................ heat, low sugar, exhaustion and low potassium.
And from what I see here............. looks like they just discovered North America when they see someone that fainted because of heat exhaustion.

You are putting words in my mouth...... Where in my post that I said heat exhaustion? I said *maybe* exhaustion because earlier every one said she over heated.
And how in the world you can tell me that I never seen a patient that has seizures? Maybe it's the first time for to you hear that people fainted and died bc of high and low potassium. And people collapse bc of dehydration.

So she has a pneumonia....... Not a seizure that everyone was hoping. I'm sure lots right wing nuts in this thread are disappointed.

She does care about health of little girls.

21r7m.png

Right again......just a random 7yr old girl running the big city streets of NY. Hillary just stumbles out.......thar she is, right by the camera crew "behind". Shades on.

If she has pneumonia, she would yell at that girl to stay away.

Pneumonia is just cover up as explanation for today's episode.
You're right about the coverup but if she DID have pneumonia, she would still hug the child just to show everyone she is "healthy". She doesn't have a conscience.

At the time she was hugging that girl wasn't decided yet what condition she has.
No, they said she was diagnosed with it on Friday.

They said.

No, they decided to say she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday because that can explain today's episode. If she really had pneumonia since Friday, she wouldn't be wandering around for two days, and claiming she's fine, hugging girl on a street. Also, if she was diagnosed on Friday, why defend her with horrific New York weather and humidity. "Pneumonia" came after all that, with instruction to media to sell it.

And look who's buying...

How soon before the networks stop showing that video of her actually collapsing...have they stopped already?

They've had you duped all day son, and yet you just keep swallowing that Hildabitch jizz.

What are you guys doing, PM'ing each other for lines?

Look son, you've simply parroted every Lefty talking point that has come out all day long. I am embarrassed for you, please try and think for yourself for once.

They had you fooled for several hours. But then you're stupid.

You are incorrect. I was watching the news when I first saw the video. No cover up. Anything before that was speculation. You bought the speculation. Better luck next time.
Is there a problem with you admitting Clinton has health issues?

Nope. I have called for her to release her medical records and I have said that it is possible that she has a serious health issue. I have stated that the way she lost her balance did not look good. I have noticed that she looked worn down and her voice was weak during her events and interviews on Friday.

What I won't do is STATE AFFIRMATIVELY that she is gravely ill without hearing it from her doctors. Because nobody knows if that is the case.

She is, as far as we know, battling pneumonia and has had bad allergies. Those are health issues.

Next question.

she has been diagnosed. She has pneumonia
Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday | New York Post
The horse crap press release states she is "recovering nicely"...
Newsflash. NOBODY "recovers nicely" from this illness. it takes time.
Mrs Clinton will recover and there ya have it.
I just hate it when the media reports BS......"nicely" is BS...
I hate it when they say she will recover.

Not very nice Hoss. You show some goddamn respect to your next president.
Why should we have any respect for a person who has no respect for us?

You're confused. It's the other guy who doesn't have any respect for you, you know, the guy who says he could shoot someone and his idiots supporters would still support him...

They've had you duped all day son, and yet you just keep swallowing that Hildabitch jizz.

Look son, you've simply parroted every Lefty talking point that has come out all day long. I am embarrassed for you, please try and think for yourself for once.

No. I have done no such thing. I have simply commented on what I know to be factual. You have been shitting out dopey conjecture all day.

By the way....who the fuck are you? Should I know you or something. Are you one of those lame asses who changed your name so you could be someone else?

Right again......just a random 7yr old girl running the big city streets of NY. Hillary just stumbles out.......thar she is, right by the camera crew "behind". Shades on.

You're right about the coverup but if she DID have pneumonia, she would still hug the child just to show everyone she is "healthy". She doesn't have a conscience.

At the time she was hugging that girl wasn't decided yet what condition she has.

They said.

No, they decided to say she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday because that can explain today's episode. If she really had pneumonia since Friday, she wouldn't be wandering around for two days, and claiming she's fine, hugging girl on a street. Also, if she was diagnosed on Friday, why defend her with horrific New York weather and humidity. "Pneumonia" came after all that, with instruction to media to sell it.

And look who's buying...

BINGO!! I mean lets get real, she has bacterial pneumonia and is out hugging girls in photo ops? Please. Pneumonia will knock a full grown man on his ass let alone a near 70 year old woman and she just bounces back hours later I don't think so.

They said.

And look who's buying...
I didn't buy it. She DOESN'T have pneumonia. You're right, it's the best they could come up with. I'm saying that even if she DID have it, that wouldn't stop her from hugging a child and infecting her if she thought it would help her campaign.

im at 14,000 ish hits,,,the one with the most/recent is 17,000.....i just might over take it !!

Wow......the democrats buy everything they say about this woman......pneumonia......really....? If only we had people ready to lie and cheat and steal for us the way hilary does.....

Since a lot of you lie a lot that includes YOU stupid fuck.
Do you have anything to disprove that?

It seems your selector switch is stuck on stupid.

Your story stick as long CNN's story is active.

CNN claims "horrific weather and humidity", you defended her with "horrific weather and humidity".
CNN shills "pneumonia", you're defending her with "pneumonia" excuse.

What happened with "horrific weather and humidity"?

Let's see how long pneumonia will hold and what they and you will do next.

No. I have done no such thing. I have simply commented on what I know to be factual. You have been shitting out dopey conjecture all day.

By the way....who the fuck are you? Should I know you or something. Are you one of those lame asses who changed your name so you could be someone else?

Poor little lemming.
I'm your worst nightmare kid, a Conservative with a brain.
Bullshit, you started out denying anything happened. Now you are buying this "pneumonia" bullshit....hell you probably think tat that little girl outside Chelsea's Apt was completely spontaneous.

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Dude, I have known several people that have had seizures, including those that have "minor" seizures like those that Hillary appears to have, and they do not go to the hospital after every seizure. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

I have taken coumadin for 10 years and have not had a seizure or fainted a single time.

Good for you. Meaning you've been handling well including your vitamin K intake.

Correct, and NO booze, period.

You must be good in controlling your vegetables in take. I know other patients that are having a problem controlling their INR level because they don't know how much vegetables ( Vit. K ) that they can consume in a week.
Either their blood is too high ( blood too thin ) or too low (blood too thick).
How often do you check your INR level?

Alcohol is also not good except red wine in moderation.

Caught me lying? Show in my piss where I lie? I'm waiting.

Again, I already did. I also posted the source.
You lose dumbass.

You are lying..... Where is your proof? give me a number of you post....
If you cannot prove anything don't embarrass yourself and shut up.

I'm not lying about anything and you know it ;)
You are nothing but a common liar.

Im waiting for you to prove to me where lied.
WHERE is your proof? Moron.

You and I both know it's in this thread. Look punk you lost, it's ok. Word to the wise...two things....
1) Remember what you type because I will
2) Don't post shit you can't back up.

Lost what what? idiot.... It is you started ..... PROVE or name a post where I lied asshole. You are wasting my time with your stupidity.
I always always back up my post. So prove it to me where I cannot back my post. Moron.

Forum List

Back