🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

If she has pneumonia, she would yell at that girl to stay away.

Pneumonia is just cover up as explanation for today's episode.
You're right about the coverup but if she DID have pneumonia, she would still hug the child just to show everyone she is "healthy". She doesn't have a conscience.

At the time she was hugging that girl wasn't decided yet what condition she has.
No, they said she was diagnosed with it on Friday.

They said.

No, they decided to say she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday because that can explain today's episode. If she really had pneumonia since Friday, she wouldn't be wandering around for two days, and claiming she's fine, hugging girl on a street. Also, if she was diagnosed on Friday, why defend her with horrific New York weather and humidity. "Pneumonia" came after all that, with instruction to media to sell it.

And look who's buying...
If she has pneumonia, she would yell at that girl to stay away.

Pneumonia is just cover up as explanation for today's episode.
You're right about the coverup but if she DID have pneumonia, she would still hug the child just to show everyone she is "healthy". She doesn't have a conscience.

At the time she was hugging that girl wasn't decided yet what condition she has.
No, they said she was diagnosed with it on Friday.

They said.

No, they decided to say she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday because that can explain today's episode. If she really had pneumonia since Friday, she wouldn't be wandering around for two days, and claiming she's fine, hugging girl on a street. Also, if she was diagnosed on Friday, why defend her with horrific New York weather and humidity. "Pneumonia" came after all that, with instruction to media to sell it.

And look who's buying...
Probably Walking Pneumonia. I've had it. Chances are she thought she had a cold or virus. If that's all it is, she'll be up and around with within 3 or 4 days and back on schedule in about a week. It takes about 48 hours for antibiotics to kick in. So I wouldn't start celebrating her demise quite yet.

It will be interesting to see how Trump plays this.

I'm bit skeptical about this, but let's play.

Those miraculous antibiotics kicked in just in time (48 hours from Friday) to feel great and have a photo op with that little girl. I'm definitely looking at that stock. if Hill is willing to share the ticker.

However, since her cough is going for half a year now, what chances are of "pneumonia" today?

Her doc says it is pneumonia, not heat exhaustion, so you are wrong. And if you didn't know people after a seizure usually show exhaustion, I doubt you have witnessed any others.
And this video should support your medical expertise?
And Hilary's Doctor supposed to just willy nilly diagnose her it's minor? Keep trying old man.
And yes I've seen people that had seizures and people that fainted because of ................ heat, low sugar, exhaustion and low potassium.
And from what I see here............. looks like they just discovered North America when they see someone that fainted because of heat exhaustion.

You believe that....and as the photo shows...this woman then went on to embrace a young girl.....really?

Watch CNN it will make you smarter.

You can't make this shit up. Kid you are out of your league here.

So far today have not proven anything to me. I'm still waiting.

Translation: "I refuse to actually read the thread because I know Grizz is spanking me".

You are nothing but a lemming child.

I think Hillary appears so infrequently for someone running for president because the Dr's cannot get the epilepsy under control, and so everything is just too unpredictable. I think the epilepsy is the result of an inoperable brain tumour. She is very sick, and It will all come out in the end.

I wish i was you for a day. Your thread took off like cellphone sales. i've started some......all fizzle out few posts.

What's your secret? Be "Rexx 4 a day"......u win USMB!

The key to Success is...

LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!

Wow......the democrats buy everything they say about this woman......pneumonia......really....? If only we had people ready to lie and cheat and steal for us the way hilary does.....

Since a lot of you lie a lot that includes YOU stupid fuck.
Do you have anything to disprove that?

It seems your selector switch is stuck on stupid.

Your story stick as long CNN's story is active.

CNN claims "horrific weather and humidity", you defended her with "horrific weather and humidity".
CNN shills "pneumonia", you're defending her with "pneumonia" excuse.

What happened with "horrific weather and humidity"?

Let's see how long pneumonia will hold and what they and you will do next.

And if I kick your ass again. Are you going to run and cry? So don't quote me I'm not interested in talking to a cry baby. With full of conspiracy cover up. I do t have time for you.

You are lying..... Where is your proof? give me a number of you post....
If you cannot prove anything don't embarrass yourself and shut up.

I'm not lying about anything and you know it ;)
You are nothing but a common liar.

Im waiting for you to prove to me where lied.
WHERE is your proof? Moron.

You and I both know it's in this thread. Look punk you lost, it's ok. Word to the wise...two things....
1) Remember what you type because I will
2) Don't post shit you can't back up.

Lost what what? idiot.... It is you started ..... PROVE or name a post where I lied asshole. You are wasting my time with your stupidity.
I always always back up my post. So prove it to me where I cannot back my post. Moron.

I already did dumbass.

Where? Moron.

Wow......the democrats buy everything they say about this woman......pneumonia......really....? If only we had people ready to lie and cheat and steal for us the way hilary does.....

CNN claims "horrific weather and humidity", you defended her with "horrific weather and humidity".

And if I kick your ass again. Are you going to run and cry? So don't quote me I'm not interested in talking to a cry baby. With full of conspiracy cover up. I do t have time for you.
Grow up, dude. Sheesh.

An army of lawyers, the media, handlers, stools....
What isnt propping up Bills wifes fat, dumb ass these days ???!!

You and I both know it's in this thread. Look punk you lost, it's ok. Word to the wise...two things....
That punk is an amateur, but I'm sure you already know that. :lol:

Yup.

Yup... What? So far you have not proven anything that I lied. You are a loser and pure liar.

Of course I have kid, go watch CNN so they can tell you to think.

And who the fuck are you again?

You know, Freud was explaining people dreams as wishes of things happening in real life, so if you were not on drugs, you were probably dreaming.

I'm not lying about anything and you know it ;)
You are nothing but a common liar.

Lost what what? idiot.... It is you started ..... PROVE or name a post where I lied asshole. You are wasting my time with your stupidity.
I always always back up my post. So prove it to me where I cannot back my post. Moron.

I already did dumbass.

Where? Moron.

animal-facts7-these-unsettling-urban-legends-about-disney-movies-can-t-be-true-jpeg-217531.jpg

Right here in this very thread lemming.

Yup.

Yup... What? So far you have not proven anything that I lied. You are a loser and pure liar.

I'm just some random guy on the internet....you?
You think you're God's gift to this forum.....the truth is that you are some kid who hasn't learned to think for herself yet.

Her doc says it is pneumonia, not heat exhaustion, so you are wrong. And if you didn't know people after a seizure usually show exhaustion, I doubt you have witnessed any others.

You believe that....and as the photo shows...this woman then went on to embrace a young girl.....really?

Translation: "I refuse to actually read the thread because I know Grizz is spanking me".

With all your bullshit.... You have not proven anything but you are piece of shit. Stop wasting my time.

by the time Hillary makes it to the debate, she will sound like on of Linda Blairs 7 voices as her illness never recovers.

Yup.

I'm just some random guy on the internet....you?
You think you're God's gift to this forum.....the truth is that you are some kid who hasn't learned to think for herself yet.
charwin and the rest of that Hate America First ilk is going to be the death of this country unless we convert them back to our culture or purge them from it.

she has been diagnosed. She has pneumonia
Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday | New York Post
The horse crap press release states she is "recovering nicely"...
Newsflash. NOBODY "recovers nicely" from this illness. it takes time.
Mrs Clinton will recover and there ya have it.
I just hate it when the media reports BS......"nicely" is BS...

When did she go in for her chest X-ray, and why is she wandering around at a memorial if she had pneumonia?

With all your bullshit.... You have not proven anything but you are piece of shit. Stop wasting my time.

Girlfriend admit it....you want me because you like being dominated.

Actually New York in mid-September is worse than Death Valley in early August. 40% humidity in 80 degree heat would boil an elephant in it's skin.

Here in Cleveland we pray for a nice day like that. Try 88 degrees in 75% humidity like we get so often over here in the summer. Low 80's and 40% humidity, I'm working outside all day long.
14233072_1106067752761591_9180119174063078440_n.jpg
people with pneumonia.

hope you never get.

well, i kinda do.

then you may have some empathy.

but i doubt it.

I have had pneumonia, and the main symptom is a constant harsh cough. When did Hillary cough today?

she has been diagnosed. She has pneumonia
Hillary Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday | New York Post
The horse crap press release states she is "recovering nicely"...
Newsflash. NOBODY "recovers nicely" from this illness. it takes time.
Mrs Clinton will recover and there ya have it.
I just hate it when the media reports BS......"nicely" is BS...

When did she go in for her chest X-ray, and why is she wandering around at a memorial if she had pneumonia?
It's the best excuse they could come up with on short notice. They obviously were not prepared for this but if she hadn't shown up for the event her poll numbers would have tanked even worse than they already were (but not as bad as they will now, heh heh).

Grow up, dude. Sheesh.

I did...... that is why I dont believe in conspiracy theory or cover up as we move along.
Like the mom and the daughter conspired with Hillary to take a photo.
Maybe an impostor walking and waving for Hillary.... Sheeeesh. Talking about amateurs.

Forum List

Back