🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

CNN initially reported that Fox News was wrong and irresponsible for reporting the "rumor."

Then....then....then....

The video proof went viral....

giphy.gif

That punk is an amateur, but I'm sure you already know that. :lol:

Yup.

Yup... What? So far you have not proven anything that I lied. You are a loser and pure liar.

Of course I have kid, go watch CNN so they can tell you to think.

And who the fuck are you again?

I'm just some random guy on the internet....you?
You think you're God's gift to this forum.....the truth is that you are some kid who hasn't learned to think for herself yet.

Where is your proof? I'm still waiting. Let me guess you don't have. You lost moron.

Yup... What? So far you have not proven anything that I lied. You are a loser and pure liar.

You think you're God's gift to this forum.....the truth is that you are some kid who hasn't learned to think for herself yet.

Where is your proof? I'm still waiting. Let me guess you don't have. You lost moron.

We both know it's right here in tis very thread. I am content with your need to pretend not to know it.
This ain't my first rodeo girlfriend. Learn from this.

charwin and the rest of that Hate America First ilk is going to be the death of this country unless we convert them back to our culture or purge them from it.

JimB.... Can you prove to where I showed hatred to my country? Name a post or thread. Please.You should know better than that.

I agree. And her coughing fits have started in the last year, year and a half only. I doubt at 68 she suddenly has new debilitating allergies.
The thing is she has had whatever it is they are calling pneumonia for months. But as indicated, it is a long recover and there are secondary, serious infections that can occur which could require IV in the arm which goes way up into the shoulder/chest (PICC) 24/7 for a few weeks..

I have had allergies since I was in my 30s, and they only attack during certain seasons, not all year round.

Watch CNN it will make you smarter.

You can't make this shit up. Kid you are out of your league here.

So far today have not proven anything to me. I'm still waiting.

Translation: "I refuse to actually read the thread because I know Grizz is spanking me".

You are nothing but a lemming child.

With all your bullshit.... You have not proven anything but you are piece of shit. Stop wasting my time.

Girlfriend admit it....you want me because you like being dominated.

Dominated? I'm Having fun kicking you ass. That you cannot prove or back your lies. Dude you crack me up.

Great, another juvenile to block

Man am I eating my words. Had checked a couple of news sources at the time and saw nothing. Checked again after football and wow, the Democrats need to pull her from the ticket for not only their sake but for hers. She's not bearing up well under the stress.

Translation: "I refuse to actually read the thread because I know Grizz is spanking me".

With all your bullshit.... You have not proven anything but you are piece of shit. Stop wasting my time.

Dominated? I'm Having fun kicking you ass. That you cannot prove or back your lies. Dude you crack me up.

Lmfao you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag...

After this episode today, what's next?

If Hilldawg continue this run, things are gonna just get worse. She never golfed, and she's already two stroke handicapped. DNC must be panicking and scrambling for her replacement. Let's place the bets.

Come here honey, sit on my lap and tell me about your day.
What has CNN told you think this evening?

We both know it's right here in tis very thread. I am content with your need to pretend not to know it.

What a crap. Where? Name or give me a number of a post where I lied.
I never seen one such a big liar.
Do you know that by keep repeating your lying post people will pick up that you a liar. I hope you are aware of that.

Lmfao you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag...

Another asshole came up..... Bear.... Show me a post where I lied. If you cannot prove it. Shut the fuck up.

What a crap. Where? Name or give me a number of a post where I lied.
I never seen one such a big liar.
Do you know that by keep repeating your lying post people will pick up that you a liar. I hope you are aware of that.

Sweetie you and I both know it happened.
We both know that everyone here knows what a punk you are.
We both know you've never had an original thought.
We both know that you've admitted tat CNN tells you what to think.

Come here honey, sit on my lap and tell me about your day.
What has CNN told you think this evening?

What is that supposed to mean dirt bag?
You have not proven anything to me that I lied.

Forum List

Back