🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Wikileaks confirms blood clot.

In fact Secretary Clinton's neurologist at Columbia, who I heard from yesterday, is a top national expert on strokes, brain clots, bleeds, and head trauma. She couldn't be in better hands. Her condition, Right Transverse Sinus Thrombosis, is a fancy term for a blood clot forming in one of the main sinuses (a drain) of the brain. This clot can lead to brain swelling or a stroke, and it is certainly life threatening. However, in a situation where it is found incidentally and no symptoms have been exhibited, the risk is less because the brain's venous system may have found another way to drain while the clot is in the process of being dissolved.

Okay, how about a new twist?

Hillary faked the entire thing to gain sympathy from the public that was criticizing her about her Trump supporters comment?

I think somebody posted similar way back. I don't discount anything but she has been passing out for years. Now with uncontrollable stress cough

the next hildabeast event will be an explosive hacking cough attack

hillary_head_explode.gif

on Wednesday, we will be hearing live, from Hillary's Bed,,,,"Donald Trump Is Unfit To Be President!!! and Where Is Huma! I Need A Fresh Bedpan" !!!!!

Does anyone really trust anything the Crooked Hillary campaign says?

She is like the most lying bitch in the history of the world.

article-2713868-2031434300000578-24_634x478.jpg

Can't the Crooked Hillary team modify her jet so she can go to the fundraiser tomorrow!

Forum List

Back