🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

CNN initially reported that Fox News was wrong and irresponsible for reporting the "rumor."

Then....then....then....

The video proof went viral....

giphy.gif
She needs one of these......

walker.jpg

And who the fuck are you again?

I'm just some random guy on the internet....you?
You think you're God's gift to this forum.....the truth is that you are some kid who hasn't learned to think for herself yet.

Where is your proof? I'm still waiting. Let me guess you don't have. You lost moron.

We both know it's right here in tis very thread. I am content with your need to pretend not to know it.
This ain't my first rodeo girlfriend. Learn from this.

What a crap. Where? Name or give me a number of a post where I lied.
I never seen one such a big liar.
Do you know that by keep repeating your lying post people will pick up that you a liar. I hope you are aware of that.

Sweetie you and I both know it happened.
We both know that everyone here knows what a punk you are.
We both know you've never had an original thought.
We both know that you've admitted tat CNN tells you what to think.

Well tell me what happened and what didn't happened?
Where in my post that I denied that it didn't happened?
If you've been following this thread instead of concentrating with your lies.... One post I even said I am not denying the video.
I watched both CNN and Fox News. what are you trying to say? Retard.

I'm just some random guy on the internet....you?
You think you're God's gift to this forum.....the truth is that you are some kid who hasn't learned to think for herself yet.

Where is your proof? I'm still waiting. Let me guess you don't have. You lost moron.

We both know it's right here in tis very thread. I am content with your need to pretend not to know it.

Do you know that by keep repeating your lying post people will pick up that you a liar. I hope you are aware of that.

I watched both CNN and Fox News. After several post...... what are you trying to say? Retard.

I'm not "trying" to say anything girlfriend. You're just mad that I've spent the day spanking you.
Secretly you like it and are quite wet.

:boohoo: :dunno: :omg: I just caught this watching the 9/11 event on Fox. Apparently Hillary collapsed, then her staff revived her and they took her away. They say she had a "Medical Episode" then fell to the ground.
And She says Donald Trump isn't fit to be president?
:poke:

Breaking Fox News Television Report - Hillary Clinton faints - loses one of her shoes.

For all I know she had one too many, you can't give speeches with that upset look on your face without it having an effect on you..

Look son, you've simply parroted every Lefty talking point that has come out all day long. I am embarrassed for you, please try and think for yourself for once.

No. I have done no such thing. I have simply commented on what I know to be factual. You have been shitting out dopey conjecture all day.

By the way....who the fuck are you? Should I know you or something. Are you one of those lame asses who changed your name so you could be someone else?

Poor little lemming.
I'm your worst nightmare kid, a Conservative with a brain.
Bullshit, you started out denying anything happened. Now you are buying this "pneumonia" bullshit....hell you probably think tat that little girl outside Chelsea's Apt was completely spontaneous.

I denied that she fainted and was hospitalized. I denied that she collapsed until the normal news outlets reported it and I saw the video. That's the way I roll, loser. I wait until I know before I accept something as true.

I am buying the pneumonia report. I have no reason not to. Her doctor made that statement.

Why would that girl be an issue for you?

You are nobody's nightmare.

LOL, you are indeed a legend in your own mind parrot.
You are quite ill equipped for any of this kid, you've done nothing but parrot every damn thing the Left has thrown at you

You will learn that I'm not who you think I am. It will be fun teaching you.

Ooooooh, the internet tough guy rears his ugly head. Face it doofus, you were WRONG! shrilary did indeed fall down, and would have totally collapsed into a puddle of goo on the street if her Secret Service detail wasn't there to prevent it.

I watched both CNN and Fox News. After several post...... what are you trying to say? Retard.

I'm not "trying" to say anything girlfriend. You're just mad that I've spent the day spanking you.

So what you trying to say then retard?
Actually I enjoyed kicking you ass. So far all you've had given me is your credible lie lie lie. Don't you ever get tired of getting branded as liar?

Yea sure.. Pneumonia causes twerk like motions, "jerk fits" and being stuffed in to a van like a sack of rotten potatoes.. Yea sure, we believe Helly has pneumonia for over a year being she's had that black lung cough since the primaries. LMAO

Liberals never think through their BASKET OF DEPLORABLE LIES

Probably Walking Pneumonia. I've had it. Chances are she thought she had a cold or virus. If that's all it is, she'll be up and around with within 3 or 4 days and back on schedule in about a week. It takes about 48 hours for antibiotics to kick in. So I wouldn't start celebrating her demise quite yet.

It will be interesting to see how Trump plays this.

This is not something new, this has been going on for quite a while.

You pay a doctor, they will tell people anything you want them. A doctor has no obligation to tell the truth about anything except to the patient.

So what you trying to say then retard?
Actually I enjoyed kicking you ass. So far all you've had given me is your credible lie lie lie. Don't you ever get tired of getting branded as liar?

I haven't seen you post single valid argument on this board, yet to win one.

Debating with you is like playing chess with pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shit all over the board and then strut around like it won the game.

That'll be the day, just as they won't admit this excuse from NBC as to why they say her physician travels with her everywhere-because she is on blood thinners- is hogwash. I have now heard it all!

NBC's Alex Witt: Clinton's Traveling Physician "Merely A Precautionary Measure" In Case There Were To Be A Fall

No. I have done no such thing. I have simply commented on what I know to be factual. You have been shitting out dopey conjecture all day.

By the way....who the fuck are you? Should I know you or something. Are you one of those lame asses who changed your name so you could be someone else?

Poor little lemming.
Bullshit, you started out denying anything happened. Now you are buying this "pneumonia" bullshit....hell you probably think tat that little girl outside Chelsea's Apt was completely spontaneous.

I denied that she fainted and was hospitalized. I denied that she collapsed until the normal news outlets reported it and I saw the video. That's the way I roll, loser. I wait until I know before I accept something as true.

I am buying the pneumonia report. I have no reason not to. Her doctor made that statement.

You are quite ill equipped for any of this kid, you've done nothing but parrot every damn thing the Left has thrown at you

Ooooooh, the internet tough guy rears his ugly head. Face it doofus, you were WRONG! shrilary did indeed fall down, and would have totally collapsed into a puddle of goo on the street if her Secret Service detail wasn't there to prevent it.

That'll be the day, just as they won't admit this excuse from NBC as to why they say her physician travels with her everywhere-because she is on blood thinners- is hogwash. I have now heard it all!

NBC's Alex Witt: Clinton's Traveling Physician "Merely A Precautionary Measure" In Case There Were To Be A Fall

Poor little lemming.

OMG I didn't see that.. LMFAO!! How many millions of Americans who are on blood thinners have a personal physician traveling around with them daily???

Okay, how about a new twist?

Hillary faked the entire thing to gain sympathy from the public that was criticizing her about her Trump supporters comment?

Forum List

Back