🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

I love the dupes.

"Google is all over i!"

You fucks never learn.

You should have Googled....

Google

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe. I love how stupid you are.

Your lame insult doesn't take away the fact you were wrong

I'm not wrong. It hasn't happened. When your Google doesn't reveal CNN, AP or Rueters....but only RedState and UK rags....you have been duped. Dupe.
LoneLaugher, What hasn't happened?

I love the dupes.

"Google is all over i!"

You fucks never learn.

Google

I'm not wrong. It hasn't happened. When your Google doesn't reveal CNN, AP or Rueters....but only RedState and UK rags....you have been duped. Dupe.

Lone Laugher has egg on his face :)

hill-shillary-2.jpg

A side by side

Amazing weight loss in one day.. The video of Helly at Chelseas apt yesterday.. She walks out with NO SECRET SERVICE, No Bill, No Chelsea, NO ONE AROUND.. so this old bag collapses , leaves surrounded by her staff, secret service, goes to Chelseas and walks out by herself??? ABSOLUTE HORSE SHIT

Helly all alone on a street

No secret service, no protection.. THIS ALONE proves this person is a fake..

and now:

Another problem.. if you go to the video of Helly at the 9-11 Memorial, you can clearly see the white lapel of the shirt outside the jacket..

I love the dupes.

"Google is all over i!"

You fucks never learn.

Google

Again? Read the thread. I've made it very clear.

If she has pneumonia what is she doing around a child?

That's not her.. NO Presidential candidate walks out on the streets of NYC alone without secret service, NOT EVER.

Google

Again? Read the thread. I've made it very clear.
LoneLaugher, what have you made very clear?

a body double? you mean there is work out there for Hillary look a likes?

I don't know to be honest .. But none of it adds up.. What Presidential candidate walks alone on the streets of NYC?? Hillary collapses and NO ONE is around to walk out with her to make certain she's ok?? I've never seen Hillary leave ANYWHERE alone, not ever.. Where are her secret service, her staff, Chelsea, Bill?

a body double? you mean there is work out there for Hillary look a likes?

I don't know to be honest .. But none of it adds up.. What Presidential candidate walks alone on the streets of NYC?? Hillary collapses and NO ONE is around to walk out with her to make certain she's ok?? I've never seen Hillary leave ANYWHERE alone, not ever.. Where are her secret service, her staff, Chelsea, Bill?
this reminds me of that infamous quote. If Hillary Clinton Collapses In New York City, does it make a sound?

upload_2016-9-12_8-27-9.png

This is Hillary leaving the 9-11 event.. Note how big her backside is.. now go watch the video at the apt.. Also note the white lapel on outside the jacket

clinton-cmnw-091216-ph01

Look at the chin and also note the crowd of people, NO SECRET SERVICE.. this is leaving chelseas.. No white lapel

Forum List

Back