🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

clinton-cmnw-091216-ph01

Look at the chin and also note the crowd of people, NO SECRET SERVICE.. this is leaving chelseas.. No white lapel
I still think that some new york squirrel ran up a pant leg and took a bite out of her thigh when she collapsed,,,thats got to hurt!

That's not the same person.. This BITCH is much sicker than anyone knows.. I'd like to know where the Secret Service were when she left Chelsea's apt?

unless they pumped her up with a bunch of crank
Since when has she ever been without Secret Service? Show me a picture.. all by herself and after an acute medical emergency? If it doesn't make sense, it's not true.

Clinton is not allowing door-to-door pool coverage, in which the pool group would assemble at her home and travel with her from there. Instead, pool reporters have met up with Clinton at her plane or elsewhere. On Sunday, the pool was left behind both when Clinton departed the memorial and when she departed her daughter Chelsea's apartment. The pool was later driven separately to Westchester County, where Clinton lives.

Secret Service might have broken protocol during Hillary Clinton's exit from 9/11 event

That's not the same person.. This BITCH is much sicker than anyone knows.. I'd like to know where the Secret Service were when she left Chelsea's apt?

unless they pumped her up with a bunch of crank
Since when has she ever been without Secret Service? Show me a picture.. all by herself and after an acute medical emergency? If it doesn't make sense, it's not true.

she certainly is a phony on everything else

WHY DID THE HILLARY CAMP LIE RIGHT OFF THE BAT ABOUT 'HEAT EXHAUSTION'...ONLY TO CHANGE THEIR STORY TO 'PNEUMONIA'?

It seems to be an automatic reflex, much like the reaction to a doctor using a Reflex Hammer to a patient's knee to test their reflexes, in any situation. They simply can NOT help themselves.

You can't believe a word that comes out of their mouths...until their emails are leaked later and they are FORCED to tell the truth...or at least PARTLY!

I guess the lib answer to the question will be, as it was with her false testimony before Congress about her emails and servers - "She did NOT 'lie'. She really THOUGHT she only had heat exhaustion even though the reality was she had pneumonia." :p

I personally do not believe the Pneumonia BS, either. She just came off a long weekend of 'rest'/ Supposedly after being diagnosed with 'Pneumonia' she was off at a fund raiser hugging kids?! Yeah...

DAIN BRAMAGED!

WHY DID THE HILLARY CAMP LIE RIGHT OFF THE BAT ABOUT 'HEAT EXHAUSTION'...ONLY TO CHANGE THEIR STORY TO 'PNEUMONIA'?

It seems to be an automatic reflex, much like the reaction to a doctor using a Reflex Hammer to a patient's knee to test their reflexes, in any situation. They simply can NOT help themselves.

You can't believe a word that comes out of their mouths...until their emails are leaked later and they are FORCED to tell the truth...or at least PARTLY!

It was 'the fog of war'

GetFile.aspx

This picture from the Washington Post.. Note the wrinkle free chin

The real Hillary:
Clinton-health-650327.jpg

there are numerous pics of her with her mouth open

maybe a comparacy of teeth may hold the answer
LMFAO Those chompers are yellow fo sho.. None of it makes sense.. The thing that really sticks is she came out all alone.. I've looked up other pictures of her leaving Chelseas apt and Chelsea ALWAYS leaves out with her, in fact holding her hand and helping her out..

GetFile.aspx

This picture from the Washington Post.. Note the wrinkle free chin

The real Hillary:
Clinton-health-650327.jpg

there are numerous pics of her with her mouth open

maybe a comparacy of teeth may hold the answer
LMFAO Those chompers are yellow fo sho.. None of it makes sense.. The thing that really sticks is she came out all alone.. I've looked up other pictures of her leaving Chelseas apt and Chelsea ALWAYS leaves out with her, in fact holding her hand and helping her out..

for the longest time they even roped off the crowd

Forum List

Back