🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

I'm not the only one who is asking..

cshrh_lwgaajq4g.jpg

yup lots of people are wondering

I think she's housebound for a few days at least. That will give them time to massage the pneumonia angle and line up favorable doctor opinions across their media spew outlets.

You are truly a dupe. A great dupe. I love how stupid you are.

Your lame insult doesn't take away the fact you were wrong

I'm not wrong. It hasn't happened. When your Google doesn't reveal CNN, AP or Rueters....but only RedState and UK rags....you have been duped. Dupe.
LoneLaugher, What hasn't happened?

Again? Read the thread. I've made it very clear.
LoneLaugher, what have you made very clear?

Read the thread.

Your lame insult doesn't take away the fact you were wrong

I'm not wrong. It hasn't happened. When your Google doesn't reveal CNN, AP or Rueters....but only RedState and UK rags....you have been duped. Dupe.
LoneLaugher, What hasn't happened?

Again? Read the thread. I've made it very clear.
LoneLaugher, what have you made very clear?

Read the thread.
I read it.
But you still refuse to answer the question. Most likely is because you are a brainwashed Clintonbot.

Crooked Hillary did not stumble and was not overheated. She was completely frozen and could not walk at all as a result of Parkinson's or other serious neurological disease.

As far as the wrinkles, kleep in mind, as I have noted for months now, the MSM Photoshops Crooked Hillary pics using blur filters and tweaks videos with filters to remove Crooked Hillary's wrinkles.

Last edited:
I find it amusing that those on the left are staying with the "overheated" story and dehydrated with pneumonia that she was diagnosed with on Friday. That coming from the biggest liar in our orbit. We have seen her being helped up steps, going into a modified type of convulsion and confused on different occasions. Now appearing to stumble and go down before entering a awaiting car.

She was dehydrated on all of these occasions? Wouldn't you think if her handlers knew of a dehydration problem, they would be force feeding her with water constantly? We need a hospital work up from a well known facility and that we will not get.

Four press conferences and a live TV forum/debate. All while suffering from pneumonia.

Pretty impressive.

I hope all the retards who thought coughing is caused by a brain tumor are suitably embarrassed.

But we know they aren't.

The plot thickens s0ns...........WHAT THE FUCK comes flying out of her pants as she is about to get into the van??:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

:wtf:....word is, its a catheter clip??!!!:uhh::uhh:

I think she's housebound for a few days at least. That will give them time to massage the pneumonia angle and line up favorable doctor opinions across their media spew outlets.

oh the "professional" opinions are already out. wonderful hack piece on CNN this morning already.

Doctor: What Clinton's stumble tells us - CNN.com

lol......IM still laughing about the whole, "heat spell" thing. Im a stones throw from NYC.....couldn't have been a nicer morning yesterday!!:2up:

Looks like a lot of people on her campaign staff had been sick --

Members of Clinton's staff have battled pneumonia bug | The Hill

Members of Hillary Clinton's staff had pneumonia before the candidate came down with it, according to a report.
At least half a dozen senior staff members in Clinton's Brooklyn headquarters battled the illness before the Democratic presidential nominee was diagnosed with the illness on Sunday, People reported Monday.

"Everyone’s been sick,” a campaign source told the publication.

The source said pneumonia cases began popping up among Clinton's staff in late August, two weeks before the former first lady’s diagnosis. Among those affected were campaign aides who travel closely with Clinton.

Campaign manager Robby Mook was among those who were sick. Two of Clinton’s top advisers received emergency medical treatment during their illness.
One top adviser was receiving antibiotics for a respiratory infection days before Clinton’s own diagnosis for pneumonia.

Another staffer was taken by ambulance to the emergency room, People’s source added, after collapsing from what was discovered to be severe dehydration."

Looks like a lot of people on her campaign staff had been sick --

Members of Clinton's staff have battled pneumonia bug | The Hill

Members of Hillary Clinton's staff had pneumonia before the candidate came down with it, according to a report.
At least half a dozen senior staff members in Clinton's Brooklyn headquarters battled the illness before the Democratic presidential nominee was diagnosed with the illness on Sunday, People reported Monday.

"Everyone’s been sick,” a campaign source told the publication.

The source said pneumonia cases began popping up among Clinton's staff in late August, two weeks before the former first lady’s diagnosis. Among those affected were campaign aides who travel closely with Clinton.

Campaign manager Robby Mook was among those who were sick. Two of Clinton’s top advisers received emergency medical treatment during their illness.
One top adviser was receiving antibiotics for a respiratory infection days before Clinton’s own diagnosis for pneumonia.

Another staffer was taken by ambulance to the emergency room, People’s source added, after collapsing from what was discovered to be severe dehydration."
LOL

Forum List

Back